Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Mehak-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Jazz!!๐Ÿค—Oh I am really happy that you updated and it was a sudden update no? I mean I wasn't expecting!!๐Ÿ˜†Oh glad the blackmailing of Hiba worked!!๐Ÿ˜†Oh I didnt know she is such a blackmailer!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..The update was as usual beautifully written!!โญ๏ธโญ๏ธI absolutely adore your writing style, your creative ideas and then the story!!the update was a bit shocking though with so much happening and I seriously held my breathe throughtout the update!!๐Ÿ˜†..Hah I was so happy that Heer is actually accepting Prem and looking at him differently!!๐Ÿ˜ณand the father's day pic was the best part!!very beautifully written and yes. hilarious!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Loved how women won over men and it was them ultimately doing all the work!!๐Ÿ˜†Meher and her dad were hilarious!!๐Ÿ˜† And yes Auruv is such a sweetheart!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I loved what he gifted Prem, his grand father and then his Uncle P!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณHe is the most adorable kid Ive come across in any FF!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..Now alrite the last part was a bit difficult for me to sigest!!What in earth has happened to Prem?๐Ÿ˜กI know his anger was justified but then punching him off wasn't the solution to cool himself off!!Hmmph..And Preet couldnt be dead?๐Ÿ˜กAs much as I want Prem and Heer to be together as soon as possible, Preet's deathe isnt what I want!!I know ultimately it would mean more hatred developing in Heer towards Prem!!Eagerly waiting for the next part!!Update soon and Yes, please do update the other two ff's on the weekend!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love, Mehak๐Ÿค—
Edited by --Mehak-- - 13 years ago
Captain_Pari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG you updated!!

I had almost given up!! lolzz....

nd what an update!! Loved Fathers Day scene! but the end...OMG....what happened to Preet!!

Update soon plz...

-Luv Pari
sweetness4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Jaz!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh. Preet. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Great update, but damn, Preet.

I'll anxiously wait for the next update, because i have no clue what i want to happen in the story.On one hand I want Prem and Heer back together, on the other hand I think its unfair to Preet. So I guess I ll go with whatever you choose. But maybe Meher and Preet Fall in love?  And Harman comes in as Preet's elder brother, and then Ash falls for him? Lol. I have officially lost it. Anyways, love the twist, just a little worried how heer's going to go on without Preet, since he's always been there for her.

Anyways, gotta run:) Loved the update!

Thank you for writing such a good story!!

Mahrukh
Sidarth_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG! noo y did Preet have to die! i actually liked dem as a couple!!
grr! stupid Prem! im gonna miss Preet! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
darn u Prem! n u have the lead in getting back wth heer cuz no one else wll cum!
cooont soon!
kptl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow..tat was really good one....nd cute da father's day prt was awesome....
bt wats got into prem so suddenly everything was working out perfectly.....nd now he attacked preet.....hes bck to square one again...
jst hp tat prem didnt harm preet.....in anyway...other wise heer will get one more reason to hate prem nd keep away arav from him....

minaz296 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great update!
thanx for pm
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Jaz
PHinally you updated this FF...
It was Awesome Sad update
wht Accident??? Preet Dead
thankz for pm
sonia7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome
please update soon
thanks for the pm
Olicity_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome

thanx 4 the pm

update soon

Kamal
SongsOf_Silence thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
*alright people make way for Jaz's blackmailer ๐Ÿคฃ*

Hello Ji! ๐Ÿค— you know i actually feel very bad that i made u feel harressed  but since it worked than i am happy๐Ÿ˜› but still sorry i wont try to make u feel that way in future as i myself dunt like it very much๐Ÿ˜†.. i am thinking of reminding u like dis every month so be prepared and dunt mind.. i mean i cant let go of this fic that easily as i love it too much so ya i hope u would understand ๐Ÿ˜† 

coming to the update... I really dont think that i have to repeat all the words i use all the time as you already know how much fond i am of your work๐Ÿ˜† But cant help myself from saying that the update was surprising and very shocking๐Ÿ˜† but it was extremely well written and i loved it ( i always do nothing new in that no?๐Ÿ˜†)  The way Heer confided in her family and they finally understood why Prem was like this and they actually felt sorry for him was really touching to read.. the thing i really liked was Preet's genuine concern for Prem and it showed that his heart was pure and he didnt resent Prem ๐Ÿ˜ณ although i didnt like the cuddlin part on the sofa *wrinkles her nose* but thats acceptable too as they are engaged and heck why wont they do that? ๐Ÿ˜† so yes i didnt mind it that much in the end as it made sense...

coming to the fathers day.... the enitre event was extremely sweet yar ๐Ÿ˜ณ the casual conversations, funny jokes.. they all looked like one big happy family and Aarav's innocence! *pinches aarav's cheeks* can the little guy get any cuter? i love him so much! here's a ๐Ÿค— to you for writing Aarav in such a beautiful and endearing way...โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i loved the innocent gifts that he made for his family and i couldnt blame Prem for getting a little irked abt aarav calling Preet Daddy P because Prem is fiercely possessive abt Heer and Aarav ..and why wouldnt he be because they are the only two people who love him and he them.. he finally had sumbody to love.. finally he had a purpose in his aimless casanova life and a person who is blessed with such things after a life of torture and hurt at the very least deserves this much.. Prem is a man with faults and rather then blaming him for what he has done with Heer .. i quite surprisingly understand him.. i can understand his fierce love for Heer.. which he cant help at all..he tries to stop himself.. tells himself to let her go but he just cant.. and the credit of my understanding his character goes to u jaz.. the way you explained him sometimes in very large paragraphs or even in the smallest of details.. things which can go unnoticed by a regular reader.. i noticed them coz u made me to and i thank you for that... โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ 

coming to the part of Prem,Heer and Preet when i first read that Prem punched him.. i was like  there we go agn..  Prem really loves to prove himself as a jerk at times doesnt he? ๐Ÿ˜† he just has to go up and destroy the moment by doing sumthing that displeases Heer alot and i wish that that bhondu learns this sooner coz he would be in great trouble if he didnt๐Ÿ˜† but then as the part progressed .. i was all smiles ๐Ÿ˜† Heer loves Prem moree!!  dont stare at me as if i have grown two heads for not knowing that before because even though i did believe that Heer could never love Preet like she did Prem but then all the romantic things used to make a little apprehensive๐Ÿค” but i totally loved the confession that i finally got! *dances around the room*๐Ÿ˜†  and then the slap and yes he deserved it ๐Ÿ˜† Prem *thwacks him on the head* he needs common sense.. big time! ๐Ÿค“ stupid .. bhudoo kahi ka! *thwacks Prem agn* what was he thinking! i shld rephrase that "why wasnt he thinking?"๐Ÿ˜† 

Khair i lvoed the damage that it did ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ i think i am the most ebil with absolutely no heart reader of yours ๐Ÿคฃ i was so happy ! ๐Ÿ˜† 

now coming to the end! whaoo lady! that was biggg! i was still blinking my eyes for some good 10 seconds after reading what had just happened๐Ÿ˜† kudos to u for havin that effect on me ๐Ÿ˜† at first i thought that Preet is dead and Heer would blame Prem as it was his fault... and that he must have done the accident in order to take Preet out of his way.. but then i read ur note and i read the part agn.. and considered it too and finally i came to this:

Preet was the one who caused the accident.. probably because he was angry and hurt that after all these years despite of loving her and giving his 100% to the relationship , he still didnt have Heer and after four years he still couldnt make Heer his to claim because her heart still belonged to Prem and i can think how much humialted and failed he must have felt for lossing her to Prem  so i guess that must have irked him alot and he must have done that in anger.. because the officer said that Prems car had been in to the side impact collsion so that means Prem was the one who was hurt and if it had been Preet then the call must have been made from his cell as the officers usually call from the victims cell and not from that of the perpetrator  ... so i think Prem was hurt badly and Heer came to know that it was Preet who had done the accident and was shattered as her bestfrnd was dead to her ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i hope i am right coz i really dont want to feel like an utter fool when the next update is up ๐Ÿ˜† its either this or Preet really is dead anyway in both ways Prem is back for sure in her life so i am happy ๐Ÿ˜† Also you know.. Prem was rejected na and he walked out with *slumped shoulders* so he's supposed to be driving his car slowly and in despair.. and Preet is supposed to be driving in anger and with speed so what i said makes sense to me.. hope i am right๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks alot for such a wonderful update Jaz! and update soon okay? i know you take a month to update so would remind u just in case after a month๐Ÿ˜† Take care and thanks once again! ๐Ÿค—

Love
Hiba

p.s: whao.. thats long! *blinks* wel i know u'll love it and i know it would make u happy ๐Ÿ˜ณ