komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I know that Toshi isnt there in the show anymore..But one thing is for sure that all these remaining contestant have started singing like Toshi..Its only Toshi who takes those new harkats n bonkiyaans in his songs and sings the songs and a few lines in his own style and tones..now I have been noticing that all of them are doing that..they are taking those harkats ans giving a bit of variations in the songs they are singing...No doubts,those wo dislike Toshi will disgree with the fact that these contestants have learned this thing from Toshi..

TOSHI is a beautiful singer and will always be...!God Bless..

Komal

Edited by komalash - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

advil thumbnail

They are doing something extra, they are also singing in sur and with feel.. 😳

Soni555 thumbnail
I thought I'd heard it all...but I guess I was wrong!! 😆 😆
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: advil

Thats wht Toshi used to do..something extra and different..😊
fudge_brownie0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: advil

lol whats your point? 😛

fudge_brownie0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: komalash

Thats wht Toshi used to do..something extra and different..😊

nicely said Komal! 👏

~LovleyStar~ thumbnail
ok one thing for sure is no one iz copying toshi..n toshi is the weakest singer out of every one else .butttt
i think toshii iz a veryyy good human being, he haz a great heart, because when they called him bak to wishh him happy birthdayy he took it positivly..i bet if it waz anyone else they woulda thot its an insult to wishh someone happy birthday after a week..n judges didnt even get up when they were cutting hiz cake
but toshi took that very supportingly!
go toshi! hez very outspoken n honest, i dont know why ppl think he haz attitudee....i like toshii becauseee hez very nice n haz a positive character 😊
iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^ ii knoee ii felt sorry for him,
they shouldnt have forgoteen his birthday, thats rude
but ohh welll YESS RAHUL WON! 😃

Originally posted by: ~LovleyStar~

ok one thing for sure is no one iz copying toshi..n toshi is the weakest singer out of every one else .butttt
i think toshii iz a veryyy good human being, he haz a great heart, because when they called him bak to wishh him happy birthdayy he took it positivly..i bet if it waz anyone else they woulda thot its an insult to wishh someone happy birthday after a week..n judges didnt even get up when they were cutting hiz cake
but toshi took that very supportingly!
go toshi! hez very outspoken n honest, i dont know why ppl think he haz attitudee....i like toshii becauseee hez very nice n haz a positive character 😊

wawoo very well said 👏👏 i love Toshii he is gr8 human 😛

aneek paul thumbnail
Other singers are taking those harkatein when neccessary and in sur too. I think it has been done long before. So i think Toshi overcopied it.