Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: coolpurvi

its sad that even after reading everybody's comment u concluded so. Ur notion of love is nothing but direct side-effect of the constant viewing of the negative K-soaps. I really feel sad the way she makes Kachra of every relation be it husband wife or father son in her shows. There is no place for ego n insult in true love. Draupadi didn't loved anybody secretly. She was a Sati. She loved Arjuna n Arjuna only amongst human

i dont think so, don insult my love, am in love with a very beautiful woman, not jus beautiful in looks but even more beautiful in soul also. How many ppl on this forum are old enough to even be in love, i bet none off u. U don know what type of person i am, what type off love i have and show. Am only statin that some ppl show anger when they in love and unless u have ever been in love u wont know, love isnt what u watch on serials, love isnt jus bout the physcical in a relation, love is everythin between 2 ppl. when u see that person hurtin, u hurt, when u see that person happy, ur happy.

coolpurvi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ckrock

i dont think so, don insult my love, am in love with a very beautiful woman, not jus beautiful in looks but even more beautiful in soul also. How many ppl on this forum are old enough to even be in love, i bet none off u. U don know what type of person i am, what type off love i have and show. Am only statin that some ppl show anger when they in love and unless u have ever been in love u wont know, love isnt what u watch on serials, love isnt jus bout the physcical in a relation, love is everythin between 2 ppl. when u see that person hurtin, u hurt, when u see that person happy, ur happy.

people hide sin. love is no sin so no need of hiding it. Draupadi's feeling for Karna  was a honest admiration- a respect for his good things. Draupadi never hided it even Arjuna knew that Draupadi had some respect for Karna she did'nt hided it. karna's feeling  for her can't be termed love because first of all Draupadi was only a beautiful possession for him. He supported her derobing- a man truly in love with a women can never support her derobing. Even today u'll find man throwing acid, molesting to take revenge of the insult caused due to rejection-- this is not true love. In the end Karna repents saying that "draupadi was my younger brother's wife my daughter like but I always insulted her".
 Draupadi wanted to be wife of someone like Arjuna, that's way she stopped him. Draupadi falls in love with Arjuna when Krishna narrates his handsomeness n quality to her. No one in the Swayamwar were able to lift the bow, but Karna was able to do so. When he was about to hit the eye of the fish Draupadi stopped him because she wanted to marry Arjuna only. afterall it was Swayamwar n a girt should have full liberty to choose her husband
Edited by coolpurvi - 15 years ago
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Men who insult and molest women should not be around in this world,they are satins children a woman is god's gift, treat her with love and respect and in return u get love and respect back. I myself have done research and i belive Draupadi loved Arjun, all am sayin is no one knows what other feelins are in a persons hearts
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I have read entire Mahabharat. Draupadi did not love Karn.
krishna4ever thumbnail
Despite Draupadi and Karna not being  fond of eachother they had secret admiration and curiosity for eachother. I came across this fact while reading "Place of Illusions" which tells the story of Mahabharat from Draupadi's perspective. 😉 Edited by krishna4ever - 15 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
maybe this could be inacuarate

Originally posted by: krishna4ever

Despite Draupadi and Karna not being fond of eachother they had secret admiration and curiosityfor eachother. I came across this fact while reading"Place of Illusions"which tells the story of Mahabharat from Draupadi's perspective. 😉

coolpurvi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishna4ever

Despite Draupadi and Karna not being  fond of eachother they had secret admiration and curiosity for eachother. I came across this fact while reading "Place of Illusions" which tells the story of Mahabharat from Draupadi's perspective. 😉

Its better to read original versions of the story. In adapted version writer may be biased n can change the facts
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The "palace of illusions" was never intended to be authentic by its author. The author has used her imagination a lot in writing this book and she never denied it.