Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

Here's the link to listen to the interview online. Sorry as per podcast team directives we cannot provide the download version. Soon it will be uploaded in the podcast section too.

Interview of "MY" Neha Bamb πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Click Here

nahin Bhaskar bro..... Neha is my wiffy😳😭😭

Neha kab se aap ki ho gayiπŸ˜†

thank u so much.....

Angadzgirl thumbnail
Thanks a lot Bhaskar Bhai...... Awww i loved the interview......she is soooo cute n sweet...she is soo down earth person n straight forward.....just love her.... 😳 πŸ‘
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Thanks Bhaskar bhai for your PM.

Wonderful interview, this girl is simply awesome, honest, sweet, and loveable.
Her answers are wonderful πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .
She is very mature girl, and i am feeling so proud of myself that i havent a fan of any wrong person.

She is totally deserves love, and respect.

I laughed on her wedding comment with Iqbal, Pallu remember we laughed alot on the article they wrote Neha instead of someone else, even Neha took this was biggest humour lolz. Her father even got the calls "beti ki shaadi tai kur di" lolz.

Are you Shilpa Anand fan?
Haila me and you are in same sailing boat lolz, hum right person hi kyon choose kurte hain jinko support chahiye hoti hai IF pur? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Anyways for me Neha always #1, and then Shilpa, cause i stood for Neha that time when no one here for my angel 😳 .

Muniza

Munni, did u hear? She mentioned the gown u sent her for wedding gift! πŸ˜ƒ

Shes so sweet and humble! Some other actors and actresses shd learn humility from her. 😳

Oh Yes! I remember that article very well. we had such a good laugh over it....and so did Neha's family I bet. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just imagine, confusing Neha for that.....πŸ˜†

And shes so hardworking and committed to her profession. 😳

Other people should learn from her.....like she said its always necessary for a woman to have a job/career of ur own. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Like they say: An Idle mind is a devil's workshop. πŸ˜†

i_fida thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi_forever

thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sooooooooooooooooo much πŸ˜ƒ i love ...fully loved her interview......she is the best.......wow neha is so attached to her father...so cute πŸ˜‰ 😳 I love to hear Neha is so close to her maayka co-stars and she also loved Kripa πŸ‘ ....kripa is a unique character and will be forever 😳 ...No other female tv actress can become kripa...Angads r many but Kripa is and will be only one i.e NEHA BAMB 😳 😳 so as MAHI πŸ‘ 😳 I love u Neha ...u r my love! 😳 πŸ˜‰

u very well said, KRIPA's chrishma will never occur againπŸ‘πŸ‘ There r so many passionate male characters like Angad i saw in diff serials but no female character is meant like kripa again on tv, she is and will ever be unique and our NEHA will always being remember for itπŸ‘πŸ‘

chandni_neha thumbnail
aahhhhhhhhh NEHA is so sweet, thanx alot for this link, loved it πŸ˜ƒ I not only love NEHA alot but respect her so much, she is my idol, she truly represent true image of young women of this era, personally as well as professionaly through her strong roles like Kripa and MAHI πŸ‘ πŸ‘ LOV U MY PRINCESS! 😳 😳
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anuradha

Who among you all, sent her the wedding dress?? I really want to know πŸ˜† If you cant put it in open forum please send me a PM 😳 She was totally bowled over that gesture.. πŸ˜›

hehe...It was sent by Munni diii aka muniza75 πŸ˜ƒ But my msg wasnt readd 😭😭 But your voice is soo sweet 😳
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Munni, did u hear? She mentioned the gown u sent her for wedding gift! πŸ˜ƒ

Shes so sweet and humble! Some other actors and actresses shd learn humility from her. 😳

Oh Yes! I remember that article very well. we had such a good laugh over it....and so did Neha's family I bet. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just imagine, confusing Neha for that.....πŸ˜†

And shes so hardworking and committed to her profession. 😳

Other people should learn from her.....like she said its always necessary for a woman to have a job/career of ur own. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Like they say: An Idle mind is a devil's workshop. πŸ˜†

Yeah Pallu i heard it, and i felt embarrased that she mentioned my name, but y not so many members mesages?

Anyways we dont need to say, we knew it that how mature, sweet, professional, and honest person is neha. I love the confidence in  her, mashallah her all replies were rocking, it wasnt seem that some 23 yr old girl was talking. In very less time she perfectly experienced life. She didnt even hide any fault in herself, thats really sweet in her, and she always criticized her ownself, thats really good, and it helps her to improves any mistake in her.

Each and everyday her respect is increasing in my eyes.

Obviously we are not born to sit in home, we can deal the world in mannerable way.

She is not letting down her family, not forgets her values, but working in media with graceπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

May Allah always bless her, and protect her with all evil eyes.

I salutes all womens including Shilpa Anand whom like Neha BambπŸ‘.

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 15 years ago
maurader4evr thumbnail
ooh thanks to bheegi di for informing bout the interviewπŸ˜›
only heard the 1st 5 mins or so but she sounds cutee...i like her voiceπŸ˜›
KripAngad4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

U're neha bamb? bhaskar ji lolzzzzzzzzzzz

will listen to the int! nd edit!
mz.gigglez thumbnail