toddbertuzzi712 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Weel today's episode pretty much showed that the whole show is FIXED. When asked to give his comments on the three performances, Sukhwinder said that there is still another performance to go (Toshi's). It was obvious frmo his expressions that he had made a mistake, and only realized this after he was nudged by Vishal.

Just found it pretty funny. LOL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree.sukhwider's expressions were 🤣
-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
of course it's scripted, and the contestants and judges were told to act surprised. farah is the worst actor 😆
Soni555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha2179

of course it's scripted, and the contestants and judges were told to act surprised. farah is the worst actor 😆

😆 on the Farah comment!

Soni555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: toddbertuzzi712

Weel today's episode pretty much showed that the whole show is FIXED. When asked to give his comments on the three performances, Sukhwinder said that there is still another performance to go (Toshi's). It was obvious frmo his expressions that he had made a mistake, and only realized this after he was nudged by Vishal.

Just found it pretty funny. LOL

It was funny how Sukhwinder tried to cover up his mistake by saying my performance is left!!😆

Edited by Soni555 - 15 years ago
Soni555 thumbnail
Was it just me or did Sukhwinder Singh seem a little wasted near the end there??
Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soni555

Was it just me or did Sukhwinder Singh seem a little wasted near the end there??

haha i thought i was the only one that thought like that.. the way he was dancing with mandira n all...

neela_asma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i thought todays final will be live,but they showed some precaps.iam confused:S or they recorded some portion earliar?no spoiler frm studio????
musicaddict1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha2179

i hate it when they are said to act...i mean what's the point when we already know that they r acting?????😕

MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namrata_12

haha i thought i was the only one that thought like that.. the way he was dancing with mandira n all...

i agree cuz when he cam to do the AR Rehman show here in canada, the promotors who were doing the show knew my parents and they said he was constantly drinking esecially befiore his performances and he also smokes alot so maybe he was wasted during thiss too