gHT_BEST thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Going by yesterday's episode gaurihiten's performance was cute but short. it wasn't even for full 1 minute !!!!1 neeways the song wasn't well cheorographed but ght made its cute n spicy ,Wish the did had a better choreographer even arvind was better to this 1 in nb!

regrading the comments by judges i would just say i knw their dance wasn't any jumping huplla kinda but it was a decently cute one !they looked HOT😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yes yaar Hiten was HOT and GHT performance was mindblowing πŸ‘ Edited by Wazupp - 15 years ago
fiasco thumbnail
i loved hiten and gauri performance their dance was awesome what an amazing chemistry i absolutely loved it
simi1295 thumbnail
i dont think it was good.. i think we like them thats why we think they were so good. guri was jsut miserable.. i didnt think it was special in any way... they could have done alot better..it was like she wasnt even try'n
jyotika20 thumbnail
i think the song could have been choreographed better but gauri-hiten did the best they could ,instead of coming down so heavily on them it would have been better if the judges had questioned their choreographer 😑 Edited by jashajasha - 15 years ago
cool_time thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i really liked ght's perf...i wish there waz voting 2 😳 .....i wud hav voed a zillion times 4 them buh alas 😭 ....ght roked da show...sumbody tell me whether cuties will hav their perf at da end everyday...coz da rest iz... YAWN!!...ght rokzz & they're beta than da bst πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I for one enjoyed it, although the song should have been choreographed in a better way and I wonder why it was so short, they must have deliberately shortened it. πŸ˜•

Also despite what the judges said, it was VERY evident that Gauri was smiling and enjoying it.
But for a first performance they were quite good and cute in it.πŸ˜›Edited by sandali_ - 15 years ago
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah iloved gauri hiten's performance they were looking so gorgeous and their rocking chemistry touched my heart.
Sidrom thumbnail
I think there performance was good but too short. But I was surprised at Gauri's reaction. I mean if she is so insecure about her and hiten's relationship then she should'nt have participated in this programme.Judges are going to give these kind of comments and they r going to compare Yaar and Pyaar all the time. She should not take it to the heart. Even in her interview on tellybuz she sounded too protective of hitten. Well thats my opinion ...I could be wrong!
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sidrom

I think there performance was good but too short. But I was surprised at Gauri's reaction. I mean if she is so insecure about her and hiten's relationship then she should'nt have participated in this programme.Judges are going to give these kind of comments and they r going to compare Yaar and Pyaar all the time. She should not take it to the heart. Even in her interview on tellybuz she sounded too protective of hitten. Well thats my opinion ...I could be wrong!

I don't think she was upset because the judges said Nandini's was better but more due to the fact that they commented on why she didn't smile when she actually did. That's what I had gathered from it anyway.