Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

yaah da performance was simply awsome..n Gauri seriously looked jst lyk an angel..she was soo pretty😳n Gauri  n Hiten r such a close n cossetted couple dat either f them being insecure s soo funny even 2 thnk abt..😆

Gauri s certainly nt a gal 2 get worked up n such petty thngs..bt 4 gods sake after they made such bad comments abt her she s SUPPOSED 2 SMILE?😡she s jst human..she has feelings n da poor gal was soo hurt cz she tried her best n was very dedicated 2 her wrk😭..so after soo much when sm1 finds only faults dat r nt even true hw do u thnk any1'd feel?

da judjes r so biased n ******i dnt wanna talk abt them

But GHT's performance was jst min blowing👏👏👏they dd a grt job..t was much better dan nandini n hiten's dance😳

i realy dnt knw abt da other participants cz i dnt see any f those dances..watched only da gHT part😳so cant cpmment as n comparison..😊

all i knw was dat GAuri nHiten's performance was jst grttttttttt👏

adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gHT_BEST

sindrom and simi  u r absolutely wrong ! gauri isn't tht types who will be uspet on such thing plz ! she wa supset well obv no 1 her shoots and rehrsals had bene conflicting they were dead tired esp gauri who is conti shooting for lrl hiten just joined! plus the shon they got really didnt have much scope to dance on and it was 2 short and then the comments ! its obv when u generally try hard eyt peopel look for flaw u will feel bad and gauri is a kind a girl whose face reflects if she didnt like some thing !

abt not iking hiten dancing withs ome 1 else plz she is way above such petty stuff i guess u must watch aajtv interview of gaurihiten and nandini it showed it all

completely agree with your each and every point and i wanna add here one more point ,sindrom and simi have you not seen 9th july  episode where judeges praised nandini with hiten gauri gave hugged both of them and said you guys performed good. Edited by adeela - 15 years ago
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jasmine_triv

I think Gauri got a little too upset and didn't take the criticism very well. U can tell that Hiten was trying to cheer her up in the end but she still didn't smile.

But I think her dress was gorgeous.

do you think the way judeg critise her was right,instead of her perf they critise her why not she was smiling infact throught the per she was smiling.
Sidrom thumbnail
she was making faces and i think she didnt take the critcism lightly. Her smile looked fake to me and thats what the judges were pointing at. Even the 9th July hug looked half hearted. She was looking stunning ,dress was really pretty but her facial expressions were definitely not right and she looked like she was pissed about something and thats exactly what both the judges pointed out and then to cheer her up sameera talked about her dress and that she is looking nice. But once again that is my opinion . I watched the repeat of the show last night and it was quite obvious that she was not her usual self.
anju26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: redhotght

I loved our sweet and sexy GHT'S performance...of course I watch this only for the sweethearts...and about mahesh bhatt's comment...seriously I dont think there was anything like they were smiling to hide thier sadness 😕 and ght's performance was better than hiten-nandini's 😛 😳 👏

i agree wid u