King – Yudi's father
Evil Trio aka Trimurti – Chacha-Chachi and Munshi
Champus – Champa & Chameli
Bhavy – Princess Bhavyata
Nikki – Princess Nihaarika
Saks - Saksham
YuRa = Yudi + Rani

Highlights

Rudr tries to suggest to Yudi that he should revolt and do what his heart tells him but it fails.
CR stops Rani from leaving
Bhoomi does not react to Yudi's affair as Bhavy had expected
Yudi goes to meet Rani but Rani again tells him there is nothing between them
Rudr figures out that Yudi went to meet Rani but Yudi leaves before Rudr finds him in Rani's room.
Yudi realizes that Rani loves him but is sacrificing her love
Yudi discovers Bhoomi's photos planted by Rudr where she is drinking and smoking.

Rudr walks into Yudi's room and starts talking that Yudi looks worried and is not happy that its his wedding. Yudi says its nothing like that. But he asks why Rudr is questioning him like that. Saks is also suspicious. Rudr changes the topic and gives Yudi advice that he should always listen to his heart even if the whole world is against him. Yudi says he doesn't understand what Rudr is trying to say (lolz..Rudr's expression was so funny). Rudr says he was talking about the fact that Yudi can't even choose a sherwani. Then Rudr tells him to come fast as everyone is waiting.

Rani is leaving the palace and is going to get Munna from Chacha-Chachi's room. Bhanu stops her and says that it looks like you have a few more days in this palace. Then she says when she will get rid of this Rahu and Ketu meaning Rani and Munna (Rahu is you Bhanu and your Ketu is that Kali). Shani (I mena CR) shows up and is all sweet to Rani and says she must be hurt by what happened to her but she is the reason BR is doing so well. She tells Rani that she is a loyal servant of the palace but its unfortunate that she only got insults in return for her loyalty but it was all part of a misunderstanding. She tells Rani to be part of the happiness in Yudi's wedding. Rani is quiet and Bhanu is staring in disbelief. CR tells Bhanu that Rani won't leave and to take her inside.

Bhumi is all shocked to hear about Yudi's affair. She says it could all be a rumor as people love to spread such rumors. Bhavy says it could be the bitter truth too. Then Bhoomi smiles and says "so what" and Bhavy drops her jaw (lolz…too funny). Bhoomi says that it's a royal tradition to have such affairs (kya perfect bahu hai Raja saab ke liye – seriously get her married to Rudr). She says that as long as Yudi remains faithful to her after the marriage his past shouldn't matter to her and Bhavy is staring at her in shock. Bhoomi is thinking that if Bhavy knew how many affairs Bhoomi has had then she wouldn't have come to her with this info.

Saks and Yudi are walking towards Rani's room and Saks tells Yudi that no one will be in the staff quarters as everyone is busy with the wedding preparations. Rani is shocked to see Yudi outside her room and asks him to leave immediately. But he insists that he has to talk to her (awww he was ziddi like a kid). Rani walks back in the room and pulls the curtains (like in Jodha-Akbar) and Yudi walks into the room and closes the door.

Rudr comes back to get Yudi downstairs and his room is empty. Rudr wonders where Yudi has gone. He figures out that Yudi went to see Rani. Rani tells him there is nothing to talk about and he should leave. Yudi asks why she asks him to leave everytime. Rani says because she can't see him in pain or trouble. Yudi asks why is that. He says that it shouldn't matter to her if he gets in trouble or he is worried or in pain. Rani says it matters and that she feels his pain…because..and she almost says that she loves him but she stops. Yudi pleads with her to tell him just once what she feels in her heart and he will give up everything for her. But she remains quiet. Saks knocks on the door and tells Yudi to hurry and Yudi starts walking backwards. But Rani doesn't say anything and a broken hearted Yudi leaves. Just as Yudi and Saks turn the corner, Rudr walks into that corridor so he doesn't see them.

CR in her room wondering why her sapoles are not back yet. Here come the sapoles. CR asks Bhavy if she was successful and Bhavy says no (CR's face drops so quickly..haha). Rudr says that he was successful (and Bhavy makes faces). He says he kept the frame under Yudi's pagdi (tuban) and as soon as Yudi sees it he will refuse to marry. CR says that if their plans keep succeeding like this they'll win soon (question…tumhaara kaunsa plan kamyaab hua hai aaj tak?).

Everyone is waiting for the bride and groom downstairs (got to say the king couldn't even affort to seat the guests???...Cheapo). Yudi staring at himself in the mirror realizes that Rani was about to confess her love. He doesn't know to be happy that she loves him or sad that he can't marry her. He imagines Rani coming to his room and telling him that she loves him too but they should sacrifice their love for others. Then Yudi sadly goes to put the pagdi on and he sees Bhoomi's pictures where she is smoking and drinking and he is looking at them shocked. END (sorry I missed the last part before)

Precap: Rani looking magnificent in the bridal outfit coming down while Yudi is sitting on the madap (Surely is Yudi's dream).

Comments: apart from the copied Jodha-Akbar curtain thing…there really was no need for that curtain…I think the epi was good. There was some humor in Bhanu and Bhavy's shocked expressions. And also Yudi's reaction to Rudr's comments and his expression were funny (I don't know why I am finding these things funny). Newhoo…lets c what CR does next. Since her sapoles failed in their first attempt.

Edited by jinc118 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koko<3 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks!!

LOL! looks like CR shocked Bhanu 😆
rozinab thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey jincc u missed the last part frm your update. Rudr plants pictures of bhoomi smoking and drinking in yudis room. Yudi is thinking to himself in the room that how happy he is that rani loves him but at the same time e
how sad he is that he isnt marrying her. Then rani comes into his room and tells him that she loves him but he should marry bhumi. Yudi asks her why since she loves him too and he is about touch her but she dissapears so he was just imagining her there. He lifts his turban and sees the pictures of bhumi. The epi ends on yudis shocked face. The precap shows rani dressed in the weddin outfit and coming down the stairs and the song pehli nazar is being played. (i think the precap is just yudis dream)

P.S. Hope you didnt mind me filling in the last part of your update.
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks JC for lovely update and yar you missed best part of the epi last part where yudi realised that rani loves him too

and i also find that rudra's exression funny and actually i was laughing aloud......so you are not alone in that i am with you 😉
and love your definations for rahu and ketu that is too right
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ooops...sorry guys. My video got stuck there and i was wondering why the epi was so short today. I added the last part. Thanks.
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it's ok dear no problem for i always come to read update for your lovely comments
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the update.
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yep I cracked up at Rudr's crestfallen face too!!! 😆 , and Bhavya's when Bhumi said it didn't matter.

Love seeing the 'evil ones' reactions when things don't go according to plan
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a bunch for the update!!! 😳
autoriksha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for this update. I have recently started watching RKAB and have lost interest in other serials as i think, this is one of the best serial to watch! Thanks you guys for the regular updates and the video links! Can't wait to watch Monday's episode.
Rita