Modern Draupati shares FearFactor-Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Modern Draupati shares Fear Factor experience

Anita Hasnandani, who is playing Draupadi in Ekta's Mahabharat, also participated in Fear Factor which will go on air this month.

Sharing her Fear Factor experience, she says, "I am eagerly waiting for it to be telecast. It was the best experience of my life. Akshay Kumar is an amazing host and used to support and encourage us a lot. Whenever we used to be in a quandary, he used to boost our confidence."
On her co-participants, she adds, "Everyone used to think that we are 13 girls so we must be having lots of issues with each other but, on the contrary, we became friends with each other and ended up having a blast."

Anita admits her fears have reduced after participating in the show. "One of my biggest fears was water so I did not learn swimming. But here I had to do lots of water stunts and now I am even ready to learn it. The weirdest experience was when I had to put my hand in a jug of cockroaches. I hate them like anything. But the experience has definitely made me stronger. Now you can call me Khatron Ki Khiladi," she proudly exclaims.

Shifting towards Mahabharat, she says, "When Ekta asked me to play Draupadi I immediately said yes but after two days I realized how difficult the role is. I am still nervous even after the show is on air but we are getting good responses. My parents are proud of me."

She reveals that she is still preparing hard for the role. "I am watching DVDs of the original. I have also started reading Mahabharat. I ask for my scenes' script in advance and read it. The language is very difficult so I sit with my writer - director and practice with them; ask them the meaning of different words and pronunciations. I hope the show will last long and everyone will like it," she signs off.

• Sonali Joshi, Hill Road Media
  • Wednesday, July 09, 2008

• Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyNoori thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
    Posted: 15 years ago
    we are proud of u ANITA keep rockin 👏 😃