Posted: 15 years ago
hey
guys

where are everyone???????????
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Surfers Choice Movie Awards

This poll has been organized on Bollywood Hungama...And Aamir has been Nominated for -

1.Best Actor - Rajeev Khandelwal
2.Best Newcommer - Rajeev Khandelwal
3.Best Director - Rajkumar Gupta
4.Best Film - Aamir
5.Best Film Poster - Aamir
6.Scene of the Year - Aamir coming out of the bus without keeping the bomb inside..

Guys you have to vote in all the categories....and then below there is a place to write your email-id.....Then the site will send you an email on your account....U have to open the mail and click on the link sent to you and your vote will be registered...So give correct mail ids...๐Ÿ˜† and DONT forget to open the mails you receive and click on the link ...otherwise the vote wont be counted..๐Ÿ˜•

Do vote....The results will be declared in the 3rd week of January...!

Here is the link -

Any queries...You can PM me....lol....there wont be any queries though...Im sure...hehehe!!๐Ÿ˜†Bas khudki importance badha rahi hu,ye bolke๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰....hahahahaha!!๐Ÿ˜†

Luv,
Vandu๐Ÿ˜‰
tulika_rajeev thumbnail
thnks vandu.i already posted my votes to rk.you are really awesumm 4 this news collection

btw can i post my vote  again????????????
tulika_rajeev thumbnail
hey
my vote is countedi m sooooooooooooooooo happpy

hey can i vote again
lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@vandu thanks 4 the info....i voted๐Ÿ˜ณ
Assihka thumbnail
i am already  vote
Dear , Vandu i kindly request   pleased  open AAMIR new FC.
Edited by Assihka - 15 years ago
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

A day of harvest, a day of thanksgiving, a day of happiness....

There is a time to sow and a time to reap.......

Just wish the boy(s) of AAMIR are under the spotlight and just reap.....

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Hi friends,

A new article about ''Star Screen Awards'' which is held tonight, where Rajeev's debut film ''Aamir'' is mentioned! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

It's on tonight: great cinema, plenty of glamour

Alaka Sahani
Posted: Jan 14, 2009 at 1305 hrs IST

It's that time of the year again in Bollywood, and the season for awards begins Wednesday. On January 14, at Mumbai's sprawling MMRDA Grounds, the Nokia 15th Annual Star Screen Awards will honour the best of Indian cinema in 2008. "Being nominated is a very nice way to start the New Year and I am very thrilled," said Shah Rukh Khan, nominated for Best Actor for Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. The list of nominations mixes oodles of glamour with some great cinema. In the race are A Wednesday, Ghajini, JaaneTu... Ya Jaane Na, Jodhaa Akbar, Rock On!! and Sarkar Raj, all nominated for both Best Film and Best Director. The hugely impressive A Wednesday demonstrated how much power small-budget productions can pack, while Jodhaa Akbar re-drew Bollywood's limits of magnificent scale. JaaneTu... and Rock On!! radiated youthful energy, and action and drama scaled new heights with Ghajini and Sarkar Raj respectively. Said Abhishek Kapoor, nominated for Best Director for Rock On!!, "I'm elated to be nominated. It was an out-of-the-box film about rock musicians and their aspirations." More out-of-the-box movies at the awards are Aamir (4 nominations) and Mumbai Meri Jaan (3 nominations). Competing for Best Actor (Female) are Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (Jodhaa Akbar), Asin (Ghajini), Genelia D'Souza (Jaane Tu...), Kajol (U, Me Aur Hum) and Priyanka Chopra (Fashion). In the race for Best Actor (Male) with Shah Rukh (Rab Ne) are Aamir Khan (Ghajini), Abhishek Bachchan (Dostana), Akshay Kumar (Singh Is Kinng), Amitabh Bachchan (Sarkar Raj), Hrithik Roshan (Jodhaa Akbar), Naseeruddin Shah (A Wednesday) and Ranbir Kapoor (Bachna Ae Haseeno). Abhishek has also been nominated for Best Supporting Actor (Sarkar Raj). "I am truly excited that my work has been recognised and I am looking forward to the Awards function," he said. A R Rahman, who became the first Indian to win a Golden Globe for the soundtrack of Slumdog Millionaire in Los Angeles on Sunday night, has three Star Screen Awards nominations: Best Background Music and Best Playback Singer (Jodhaa Akbar) and Best Music (Jaane Tu...).The presentation of the Awards statuettes will be interspersed with performances by Deepika Padukone, Bipasha Basu, Katrina Kaif, Anushka Sharma and Priyanka Chopra. Sajid Khan and Shreyas Talpade will be the hosts for the night, with entertaining inputs from Akshay Kumar.

The Star Screen Awards have a formidable reputation for being India's most unbiased cinema honours. The highly respected jury of Amol Palekar, Farida Jalal, Rajkumar Hirani, Shyam Shroff, Sujoy Ghosh and Uday Singh will be headed by Ramesh Sippy. Let the show begin!

Link:

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
zee thanks for the article.

4 nominations, but he wishes it had also been nominated for back ground music

Feels there is chance of getting either for editing or/and cinematography...

Said it is wonderful being nominated.....

his designer for the evening is Rahul Agasti, also the designer for aamir. ( hehe, easiest project he will probably get to do)
.Rabi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the artical