Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
rabi the awards function is on the 10th of jan.

guess.... we will know the channel and timings after that.

well.... since it is star screen awards may be star plus....πŸ˜›

wonder what he will wear for the awards nite.

Something blue with a little dash of red.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† 
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sun_423

Guys just some time back i switched on the television and i was seeing Star News.. and guess what  I saw, yes i saw Rajeev , Rajeev driving his bike, typical "Peter Gaya Kaam Se" look , he has that rugged look on his face,  he was looking ek dum mast...  I saw him in the show "Khabar Flimi Hai" , which comes at 5.30 pm on Star News, the "Khabar Flimi Hai" reporter was sitting behind Rajeev & he was asking Rajeev questions.. Rajeev was driving the bike & answering the questions.... I missed  most of it , i saw only about three questions.. i'll post a update soon... but can some one tell me the repeat timing of "Khabar Flimi Hai" , so that we can ask the video uploaders to upload the video.. i'll surely post the update later..😊

Someone told me about Rajeev being in this show earlier, can someone upload it plz?...............

Originally posted by: yazh1

rabi the awards function is on the 10th of jan.

guess.... we will know the channel and timings after that.

well.... since it is star screen awards may be star plus....πŸ˜›

wonder what he will wear for the awards nite.

Something blue with a little dash of red.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† 

R u sure that Rajeev is gone attend this award show INSHALLAH?.............

tulika_rajeev thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun_423

Guys just some time back i switched on the television and i was seeing Star News.. and guess what  I saw, yes i saw Rajeev , Rajeev driving his bike, typical "Peter Gaya Kaam Se" look , he has that rugged look on his face,  he was looking ek dum mast...  I saw him in the show "Khabar Flimi Hai" , which comes at 5.30 pm on Star News, the "Khabar Flimi Hai" reporter was sitting behind Rajeev & he was asking Rajeev questions.. Rajeev was driving the bike & answering the questions.... I missed  most of it , i saw only about three questions.. i'll post a update soon... but can some one tell me the repeat timing of "Khabar Flimi Hai" , so that we can ask the video uploaders to upload the video.. i'll surely post the update later..😊

heu great sun

thanks year 4 sharing.kash star news inform us as earlier.then we also see this btw do you know when  this show will reapet??/but still i think it will show in SBS cause it is include with rkπŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜Šhey if you come to know  about the time then plllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzz inform me .

hey btw  if you want to download the vidio then you can go to star newz forum & download this.but i m not sure of thisπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes zee he will be attending.....

tulika_rajeev thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndianPari

Helloooooo RKians!!!!

FIRST AND FOREMOST:  Wishing you all a VERY VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!  May the New Year Bring you much love, happiness, success, and prosperity!  I hope that the year, thus far has been kind to you, and continues to be that way.  Best wishes to all of you, and of course, to RK, now and always!!

Secondly, my HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS on being named the FC of the Month this month!!!!!!  Very Well Deserved, I think!!!  It seems RK and RKians are flying high these days. Good for him, and good for all of you (us).  Here's hoping this continues on well into the year and beyond, and RK, and RKians find many many many more reasons to celebrate this year!

Sorry I'm late, I'm actually taking a break from IF this month, but I just thought I should alteast stop by and wish you guys for the new year, and share in your celebrations this month!  Congrats again!  Take Care Everyone!  See you in February!!

Keep Rocking!
Love,
~Payal

thanks payal

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOOOO.enjoy this yearπŸ˜³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: yazh1

Yes zee he will be attending.....

How can u be so sure? πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: tulika_rajeev

heu great sun

thanks year 4 sharing.kash star news inform us as earlier.then we also see this btw do you know when  this show will reapet??/but still i think it will show in SBS cause it is include with rkπŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜Šhey if you come to know  about the time then plllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzz inform me .

hey btw  if you want to download the vidio then you can go to star newz forum & download this.but i m not sure of thisπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

The repeat of it is tomorrow at 1:30 PM INSHALLAH, I hope that someone upload it INSHALLAH, I don't have this channel!...........

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
add me too please. I am not his Great fan but i love him for believing in his, even it has to go against ekta, yet he still is successful and in bollywood. Let's hope he wins best debut for aamir
India16.Anchal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry wrong FC. Someone can delete this post if you want. This was a mistake.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Anchal-13 - 15 years ago