Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i_fida thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Oh i missed it due to power cut in my city 😭 can someone please upload its recording version or written transcript, i really wanna this 😳
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_fida

Oh i missed it due to power cut in my city 😭 can someone please upload its recording version or written transcript, i really wanna this 😳

BB has said he will load it in Maayka section later. 😃

And Im sure somebody will post chat transcript later. 😃

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Where is neha interview?
I missed this morning 😭

Muniza
nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Where is neha interview?
I missed this morning 😭

Muniza

didi it will air at 10:30 EST 😃
bmtdloverr2050 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so wht time would it be in the USA in ILLINOIS? i didn't understand the site =( can anyone plz tell me fasstt!!! thanks verrry muchh =D
dreamer_dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😭 i hate my self 😡 i completely forgot about the interview! 😭 😭 😭 i wanna listen to it nowwww 😭
advil thumbnail

She sounded so sweet and down to earth. Who would say she is a successful heroine.It sounded as if she was talking to a long lost friend and filling her in with the details. Such a simple person. I am sure if she continues this way she will really go places. Best of luck to her.😛

Edited by advil - 15 years ago
CRAZY FOR KIDS thumbnail
is it been uploaded by anyone.......?????coz sorry guys i too missed it yaar......i was in ma coll and first in classes.......did a lot of stomach ache natak for not going but mom forced me a lot......i was helplesss......so can i get the interview or a link for it to hear now?????
CRAZY FOR KIDS thumbnail
okie thanx but my works done......i got the link for the interview.......yes now i can here her yaar.....i am excited abt the interview.....is it godd guys......??????i hope she has replied as to my expectations.......actually i know she is a fab. celeb who answers dam well no doubt but still wanna know from u guys too howz it????? 😉