Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunin thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
good in every other way and still depressingly hopeful about KaShi 😆. Am completely out of touch with all media. would love if you filled me up with interesting details here and there 😉 Missing the long sessions we used to have yaar.

I loved the way you boldly said "No deepika fans allowed" 🤣 . Are Mommy fans allowed? 🤣
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
hahaha yaar😆 u know na me and my irritation with deepika😆 mommy fans f9😆
nothing new on kash front right now just too much into Imelia( imran genelia) that am not getting tense thinking about KaSH i want a break
sunin thumbnail
Oh My, you are scaring me fizz 😆 ...if it was my chat club, mommy fans would have had that fate 😆 ...

You guys must have been part and parcel of the entire journey since May 20....I have taken myself off the picture since then..so am interested to know, that's all.

Imelia...Jaane Tu movie..is it not the movie with aamir's nephew in it. did not get to see the movie yet but saw few songs from it. for his first movie, he acted extremly cool and natural. Genelia is ofcourse very beautiful.
yup it's the same movire OMG OMG he's my new hottie and must watch movie go watch it sunin not even a single person disliked it it's beautiful yup
well yeah we were always in it still working on the misssion but it's getting real frustrating for me and i want the break
sunin thumbnail

Originally posted by: fizzwizz

yup it's the same movire OMG OMG he's my new hottie 😆, new hottie 😆....and must watch movie go watch it sunin i have to wait and see if they will screen here or just have to wait until it is available on dvd😕 not even a single person disliked it it's beautiful yup will watch it whenever i can get my hands on it.
well yeah we were always in it still working on the misssion but it's getting real frustrating for me and i want the break can understand 😭. 

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
guess wat faryy i fianly watched jtyjn OMG tobe honest its was very ctue n swet movie after OSO n bhool bulhaya Jtyjn is the movie i enjoyed OMg i realy anjoyed it . i like the 2nd half beter than the 1st 😳 😳 . i love love the ending part love the way jai sung song to aditi at the end aha OMg i rember Srk in Cahlte chalte the scene where he went to stop pryia at the end ahhaahah 😆 . am faling love with the imelia couple soooooooo cute 😳
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! NOO! I missed the grand opening of number two! NOOO! *tumbleweed goes by*....LOL! Aww! Shoot! I missed it! Am so sorry for that! BAD EVA! BAD EVA! EVA MUST BE PUNISHED! Haha! Student-ji is gonna get punished by teacher-ji very soon! Haha! Love you, your student-ji!
hhaha am so happy we alll liked JTYJN u know what we should change our name to imelia fanatics now haha
Devotion. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey fary..didn't knew u had a chat-club...woww....so am i allowed..?
Devotion. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^hey thanx....feels gr8 2 join..never knew it existed.. 😆