~~~SRK da b3st host ever~~~!!!!!

CuTE_dArLiNg thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

HI GUYZZ!!!
actually there r many hosts of showz(good ones)

lyk karan johar and BIG B and many more but the b3st of all is SRK !!

he doesnt act really lyk a super star he acts lyk a normal person hosting a show lyk us !!

wat say??

he never ever behaved bad in shows or lyk that actually no one did that but everyone shows thier attitude but SRK nah never did

isnt it ??πŸ˜ƒ

he is cool manπŸ˜ƒ

luv yaa SRK!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: CuTE_dArLiNg

he doesnt act really lyk a super star he acts lyk a normal person hosting a show lyk us !!

wat the hell r u on abt.... he alwayz want people to say he is the best Big B never dun dat... so sori i dont agree he is the best host

i dont av any probz wid srk i dont like nor h8 im...... ba i av 2 say dat saab loogo ne SRK ko sar pe bata ke raakha hai.. all he can do is romantic movies he cant do action coz he cant fight n he cant do comedy movies coz he is shit.... luk at people lyk Aksay kumar they can do everything like comedy, action, and romantic. SRK might av dun few comedy n action ba i dont appricaite his work.... his supporting actor does most of the work in action n comedy movies

i knw i m going off the tpoic ba that's my personal feeling and there is no hate for srk or love for im

rasht thumbnail

HI GUYZZ!!!
actually there r many hosts of showz(good ones)

lyk karan johar and BIG B and many more but the b3st of all is SRK !!

wat say??

he never ever behaved bad in shows or lyk that actually no one did that but everyone shows thier attitude but SRK nah never did

isnt it ??πŸ˜ƒ

he is cool manπŸ˜ƒ

luv yaa SRK!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

i agree completely he is very humble

yeah..
i realli like him and salman!! πŸ˜ƒ
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shahrukh Khan rock and he is the best

mwah mwah mwah

xoxox
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree he never acts or shows that he is a super star. he is the king and no one can take place of him no matter what.
CuTE_dArLiNg thumbnail

Originally posted by: darpan12

wat the hell r u on abt.... he alwayz want people to say he is the best Big B never dun dat... so sori i dont agree he is the best host

i dont av any probz wid srk i dont like nor h8 im...... ba i av 2 say dat saab loogo ne SRK ko sar pe bata ke raakha hai.. all he can do is romantic movies he cant do action coz he cant fight n he cant do comedy movies coz he is shit.... luk at people lyk Aksay kumar they can do everything like comedy, action, and romantic. SRK might av dun few comedy n action ba i dont appricaite his work.... his supporting actor does most of the work in action n comedy movies

i knw i m going off the tpoic ba that's my personal feeling and there is no hate for srk or love for im

xcuse me !!!!
actually u r wrnge wel big b is kindda rude sumtymes

but wel as a fact of life i luv SRK and u BIG B !!!

soo leav it!!!

CuTE_dArLiNg thumbnail
hey all otherzz he is kind and i dun think tht he acts lyk bad or lyk that wat darpan 12 is saying !! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
he is cute!!
CuTE_dArLiNg thumbnail

Originally posted by: ahada

i agree he never acts or shows that he is a super star. he is the king and no one can take place of him no matter what.

yeah true!πŸ˜ƒ

isnt he soo cute !!

hey all otherzz he is kind and i dun think tht he acts lyk bad or lyk that wat darpan 12 is saying !! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
he is cute!!

i never said he acts bad ba wat i seen of im is he wants people to say he is the best.... he dun this is Paanchvi paas lyk 3 or 4 tym already...