Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
amazing update!
i can imagine prem's reaction😆
plz update soon🙂
giggling gurl thumbnail
heyyyyy guys....

this is my last part.... i wanted to elaborate it and do as 2 parts... end the ff with the 5th part but i dun have time... i have to go for hostel tomrw... i told i wil complte this ff b4 i go so m doin it... with one looong part...

PART FOUR

HEER!!!!!

prem was flabergasted.... was he dreaming??? he must be... some very weird dream though... heer

makking food for his family... no no... he pinched himself very hard...

prem: ouch!!!

everybody's admiring looks towards heer changed to anxious looks at prem...

lalit: kya hua beta???

prem: kuch nahi kuch nahi...

everyone looked back at heer... prem lost the world around him as everyone congratulated heer on her very good cooking and pestered her with questions about why she was prompted to take on a house-cook job. heer smiled and answered boldly... slowly prem smiled... heer smiled back at him too... she was gona live in the same house as him... close to him.. it wasnt much yet it was a start!!!
---------------------------

after lunch back in the living room...

harman and preet were in their rooms. lalit, gayatri and prem were in the room... prem had told he wanted to go to office for some urgent work as pretext to go see heer. but he dint want to go from the house now that heer was here in his house... he acted as if he had the files he wanted to urgently check and he was gona do that in the house itself. his pretended to check the file but his eyes darted towards the kitchen every now and then.

lalit and gayatri were discussing heer and her cooking...

lalit seemed to be very impressed...

lalit: khana achcha banati hai...

gayatri: sahi kaha aapne

lalit: lagta toh sharif ghar ki haii

gayatri: uski koi nahi hai is duniya main...

lalit was deep in thought... he had felt a kind of closeness just like gayatri did the first time he had seen heer... he shook it off and sighed making prem startle and look at them. prem had a sudden brainwave...

prem: main pani peeke aata hoon...

he jumped up before anyone could say anything...and walked towards kitchen as slowly as possible.. he walked stealthily in... heer had her back turned on him..she was cleaning the plates... he peeped back into the hall... lalit and gayatri were going upstairs... he grinned silently... the coast was soooo clear. he waited impatiently till the last plate in her hand was cleaned and put away safely. she finished it and held her head. he walked upto her and caught her on the waist.

heer was in shock but she dint cry out because she knew prem's touch only too well... he turned her around.

heer hissed: put me down!

he did as told and grinned widely...

prem: jab umne kaha ki tum mere ghar me hogi aaj... muje laga ki tum shayad mazaak keh rahi hogi

heer: mazaak??? ab kaisa laga???

prem: khoob!!! par meri jaan... tume ye sab kaam...

his face was anxious and troubled... heer melted at his concern... she naughtily smiled...

heer: arre!!! main is ghar ki bahurani hoon.... ye sab mera farz hai!!!

prem smiled too but was preoccupied.... he felt bad but happy... he could see her everytime... he wanted to hug her but he heard footsteps down the hall... someone was coming too...he quickly took a glass and put it upto his mouth...preet blundered in... he was shocked to see prem in there... but he made up!!!

prem: tum yaha kya kar rahe ho???

preet: main main... paani peene aaya tha!

prem: achcha jaldi pee lo

prem noticed the look on preet's face wen he looked at heer... preet, the ever-flirting freak... he must be upto something...! preet too sipped a bit tea. prem caught preet by the elbow and brought him out. there was no way he was going to leave PREET alone with heer. he had to tell preet otherwise there wil be a problem. they were out in the corner of the hall...

prem: tumara iraada kya hai bhai???

preet's eyes twinkled...: aapko nahi lagta ye heer kaafi khoobsoorat hai???

prem: khabardar!!! tum aur tumare pyaaar kahaniya!

preet noticed the glare in prem's eyes he had never seen before... he was confused... prem softened up a bit and told preet everything...

prem: ye kisi ko pata nahi honi chahiye...

preet's eyes were wide in shock!!! then suddenly he started laughing... very loud laugh it was!!! prem had to cover his mouth to make him stop.

prem: kya???

preet: bauji ka aadarsh beta... kisi ladki ko mooh utaake bhi nahi dekhta... textbook aur notebook se nazar hi nahi hataane waala... shaadi???? main hasu nahi toh kya karu???

prem: bas karo!

preet: theek hai bhaiyaa... aaj se aap hai mere love guru... muje bhi kisi khoobsoorat ladki dila do na... bhabhi jaisi???

prem: shut up!!!

preet ran with his life leaving a smiling prem...
------------------------

stuff dint go as planned though... getting used to heer's good cooking everyone made her bsuy in the kitchen. prem had work and wouldnt be home much. heer had become more of a house maid than anything else. heer was happy she had a family's warmth around her but missed prem. she couldnt get out as he does. he tried to get close to her but everytime they ended up being near misses of capture. preet felt really bad for the two but there was nothing he could do about it.
------------------------

prem's birthday

prem was hugged and wished by everyone that morning...

preet: haapppyyy birthday bhai!!!

he thumped prem on the back. lalit and gayatri gave prem a key...

lalit: ye tumari nayi gaadi ki keys hai...

harman bought his brother a nice wide expensive wrist watch. preet announced that there was going to be a party that night. prem looked at preet in confusion...every year it was preet who used to get him his birthday present first,... this year he hadnt got anything so far from him... all the others left the 2 brothers in the room to get prepared for the party that eve. heer was having extra work due to this and prem dint get a chance to see her.

prem: tumne muje gift nahi diya preet... kya hua???

preet: mera gift!!! aapko mil jayega bhai... its gona be ur best gift ever,,,!!!

prem nodded... if preet was working on a surprise he would better brace himself for one big shock. he walked towards the kitchen... but was caught halfway by his mom. prem was gettinng increasedly sour... he wasnt able to meet his love on his special day too...

the morning passed with heer preparing all the food... preet spend his whole day in prem's room not allowing prem to enter his own room... prem bellowed at preet through the keywhole but he wouldnt get a reply as to why he was kept out of his own room. by evening, prem got dressed in preet's bedroom and preet emerged too dressed from prem's bedroom. preet wickedly knocked prem's room as prem moved to check how much preet had demolished his room. prem shook his headed and the three brothers walked downstairs hand in  hand.

prem's eyes fell on the petite girl in a light blue, stone worked simple sari. her eyes were wide and expectant... her lips were bent in a small smile at him... he smiled back at the open haired lovely lady... her eyes twinkled... he walked upto her through the crowd taking time shaking off friends and colleagues wishing him a happy birthday politely... after a few heavy and slow minutes, prem reached

heer... leaving the others busy among themselves...

heer took his hand and looked deep into his eyes...: happy birthday prem...

all his frustration at being away from her left his head that moment... her warm soft hands... how he had missed that touch... they stood eyelocked for sometime...

prem was called to cut the cake... he did it to a great applause and gave to his mother father preet and harman. he kept the first cut piece there itself and had fed his parents and brothers with the other part of the cake. just as the cake cutting ceremony was over, preet screamed at the top of his voice

"MUSIC!!!!!"

all the lights went off... there were only dimmed lights at the dance floor...everyone moved to the dance floor... lalit took gayatri that prem was left alone at the cake table. heer walked upto him and prem fed her with the cake... he held his hand out...

prem: dance?

heer nodded and both walked upto the others... prem put his hand on her waist and both moved slowly to a dance tune....

after sometime, prem had to broke off as he saw someone from the office he had to meet. he left heer grudgingly... after talking to the guy, when he turned back he couldnt find her. he walked around everywhere trying to find her but failed. he kicked the chairs in frustration. the party seemed to end after a long time. he wanted to find out where she ran off to the moment his parents went upstairs.
preet caught him before he could sneak off into the kitchen.

preet: nahi bhai... aaj kitchen nahi... apne kamre me jaoo... and no arguments...

prem snarled and went up taking the key to his own room from preet's hand. he opened the door and closed it without taking in the situation of his room. when he turned back he almost yelled out in shock... his room was sooo changed... it was decoratd with flowers and lit candles.  prem's eyes darted around... it looked so like a suhaag raat room minus the dulhan.... hey!!! wait a second... there was a dulhan... sure... there was heer on his bed in a wedding attire...

preet's surprise....!!!

prem walked upto her and sat on the bed... heer looked at him and blushed...!!!

prem: aaye haaye... preet i love you mere bhai! uska surprise waakayi me khoobsoorat hai...

heer blushed a deep red...

prem slowly slid his hand to her earrings and took every ornament out... his hands touched her cheeks then her lips.........that night neither did he sleep nor did he let her sleep... he loved and relished his brithday present all night occassionally telling sweet nothings in her ears... finally they became man and woman that night...

heer felt strikingly complete after surrendering herslef to the love she so missed in her life but knew her limits... she cleared the room off the flowers early next morning and went back to the kitchen.
---------------------------

a couple of months later...

prem and heer were missing each other again... they hadnt got a chance for a reunion because preet had to leave for his classes and apart from him no one was ther to help the couple. lalit made prem busy with office and ramu kaka's illness over the weeks made heer work a lot... she had to clean the house too these days... she was becoming more tired than usual...

gayatri felt bad for heer one day and decided to help heer in the kitchen... heer was stirring something... she was very tired... she looked soo very bad... just as gayatri made to the kitchen, heer swayed and fell unconscious.

gayatri ran to her and shook her: heer!!! beta kya hua???

she poured some water and heer stirred half opening her eyes. gayatri helped her onto her room made her lie down.

gayatri: leth jaao beta... main doctor ko bulaati hoon...

gayatri called the doctor and the house doctor arrived half an hour later. he did thorough check up... his eyebros creased at every result...

gayatri was anxious: kya hua doctor...???

doctor looked at heer then at gayatri: she is pregnant...

shock filled both the eyes and heart... just as the doctor left, gayatri confronted heer... both were tearful... gayatri knew it had to be a deciet... heer was such a nice girl...there is no way she could have done something bad...someone must have cheated her.

gayatri: sach bataao beta...kisne kiya tumare saath ye???

heer dint say anything. she wept... she couldnt tell prem's name... no!

gayatri: main jaanti hoon kisi ne tumare saath dhokha kiya hai... kaun hai bataao beta... main tumari madat karungi...

but no way heer was going to tell... she just hid her face and cried... gayarti named her sons and asked if one of them did it but still no reply... seeing no use gayatri left... she was tensed.... wat would anyone say if this news leaked...???

that evening when lalit and prem came bak, gayatri talked to lalit who was equally shocked. lalit quickly called preet and asked him to come back home the next morning.

NEXT MORNING

preet and harman were made to stand in the middle of the room. prem stood confused next to gayatri. he asked his mother a lot of times but dint get an answer as to why both his parents were tensed and heer was crying in her room...

lalit: kisne kiya ye heer ke saath???

preet and harman reflected prem's shock.

lalit: bataao... tum main se koi hi ho sakta hai...

preet: humne kya kiya???

lalit: chup!!! heer ko maa bana diya aur pooch raha hai ki kya kiya???

if the three were shocked before this, then i dont know wat to tell the expression in their face right now.

prem's brain whirred... heer pregnant??? 3 months since his birthday... preet's surprise.... candles... flowers... oh my god!!! prem smiled in spite of himself...

lalit: kis ne kiya ye??? agar tum me se kisi ki ghalti hai toh main dono ko maar dalunga aur main khud khushi kar doonga...

still no one said anything... prem only wanted to accept his wife and kid but was scared at wat his father had just told.

lalit: theek hai.... kisi ki bhi ghalti nahi hai toh main abhi use dhakke marke bahar nikaalti hoon...

prem: NAHI BAUJI

all eyes were fixed on prem... lalit looked as if he had been slapped... prem??? prem's eyes glared... heer wasnt going to get the blame or the punishment when he was here with her...

prem: aap aisa nahi kar sakte... woh meri bachche ki maa banne waali hai...

now it was the turn of lalit and gayatri to get shocked... harman grinned to preet...

harman: i knew this... muje pehle se hi shak tha...

preet: chup kar... bhai ne shaadi ki hai usse...

harman: wow!!!

gayatri: ye kya keh rahe ho tum???

prem: sach...

and he recounted the events from when he had met her to when he had married her... and why he did that... lalit just heard it all with an expressionless face... he couldnt believe wat he had just heard... heer, the girl he had liked so much like a daughter since god had deprived him of one, was pregnant and his own son... the son he thought would follow his every instruction was responsible... but wat he couldnt believe at all was...  heer was in london brought up by her chacha-chachi...

lalit slowly: heer ki poori naam kya hai...

prem defiantly: heer prem juneja

watever happens... he wasnt going to leave heer for giving him the biggest happiness of his life... he was going to be a father...

lalit: tum dono ki shaadi se pehle...???

prem: heer maan

lalit looked up in shock... his eyes were wide and tears brimmed them... he walked back... into heer's room... heer was on her bed, clutching a pic and crying... lalit walked upto her and took the pic softly... it was that of balraaj and teji maan.... heer's parents...

lalit looked at the picture and back at heer... he took time to take the latest take of events into his head... he then hugged heer... heer was surprised...

lalit cried: meri beti... balraaj ke jaane ke baad kitni koshish ki tume dhoondne ki......phir muje pata chala ki daljeet aur balwant tume london leke gaye... maine socha ki woh log tume kush rakhenge... par usne meri beti ka ye haal kiya???

he saw the surprise in her tear-filled eyes... he explained... balraaj and lalit were close friends and he had heard about balraaj's and teji's demise when he was away... he came back as fast as possible to take heer with him as it had been balraaj's and lalit's wish that heer and prem marry. but he was late... she was already taken by balwant, balraaj's brother to london...lalit and gayatri had tried to find them in london but was in vain... he was so happy his son had fulfilled his dream...

lalit hugged prem: tumne mera sapna poora kar diya beta...

lalit was very happy... gayatri too... before a week was over, heer prem's wedding was conducted with all pomp and splendour... nearly 6 and a half months of pure pampering and unearthly love and care from the whole famliy, heer gave birth to a baby boy with heer's nose, prem's eyes and hair, preet's mischieviousness and harman's height...

........THE END...!!!

i know it was unexpected...but i cud do nothin elz... sorry... its that our cinderella had a cinderella ending... they lived happily ever after...!!!

love u guys a lot for the unconditional support given...
muuuuaaaahhhh guys...
~~~~soj
{giggling gurl}

angel82 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mindblowing what a happy and quick ending....
i loved the baby's part...heer gave birth to a baby boy with heer's nose, prem's eyes and hair, preet's mischieviousness and harman's height...

and was laughing while reading heer was pregnant...🤣🤣
Prem went the Jai walia style -ONS pregnancy
pawani thumbnail

MIND BLOWING

love all ur FF!!!!!!!!!
Pawani<3
tanyaaaa26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its superb dear just fantastick ohhhhhhhh hhh god i am in a hurry as going to skol but a bigggggggggg round of applause to u dear it was very nice haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ur ff took my heart away anyways bye dear hope dusra ff weekly karoge ok byes

tc
lov
Tanya
giggling gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel82

mindblowing what a happy and quick ending....

i loved the baby's part...heer gave birth to a baby boy with heer's nose, prem's eyes and hair, preet's mischieviousness and harman's height...

and was laughing while reading heer was pregnant...🤣🤣
Prem went the Jai walia style -ONS pregnancy

heyyy thanx a lot....

yea... i wanted this one to be small... thats y quick ending...

i shud hav written lalit's stubborness too.... 😆....but no..! i like the kid this way better...without it,,,,😃....m sure u wud agree....

neways thanx again...

~~~~soj
giggling gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: pawani

MIND BLOWING

love all ur FF!!!!!!!!!
Pawani<3

hai pawani...

thank you dear... i wil make the other ff better and intersting and longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...next weekend hopefully...

~~~soj
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Soj, It was absolutely wonderful dear.  I like how you decided to end it. I just love how everything unfolded about Heer's true identity. 

Good Luck with school and we shall miss your regular FF updates. 

Love,
~Payal
giggling gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanyaaaa26

its superb dear just fantastick ohhhhhhhh hhh god i am in a hurry as going to skol but a bigggggggggg round of applause to u dear it was very nice haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ur ff took my heart away anyways bye dear hope dusra ff weekly karoge ok byes

tc
lov
Tanya

hey tanya thanx dear...

me leavin today aftrnoon... next week wil update the other ff surely... thanx for readin and all...
u tc too

~~~soj