Sharman-Siya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Indeed... all of them are good πŸ˜‰ but I have to go with "5 and 6"

Kashish
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

All the entries are SUPERB! Hard to pick, but I'll go for #5 and #6. Good luck to all the participants.

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nalayak shagun m here

my vote for 2 n 5 😳
JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hello All πŸ˜ƒ

Have to admit ....this caught me by total surprise😲😲...I caught this thread, as I was checking out Shru's bday wishes 😳 ....

An unexpected but very pleasant surprise I must say.... 😳

Awesome job done by all the participants πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...and my best wishes to each one of you 😳 😳 . Siggy no 6...is brilliant πŸ‘ πŸ‘ as somewhere it is also in line with the initial track of the actual serial πŸ‘ πŸ‘

May the best one win😳

JW

............................................................ .....

Participants of Siggy numbers 2-5

Dear friends😊

Sorry if this is a long winded post ...but acknowledgment and appreciation is due and must be given😳...don't know how else I can do that😳...

A specific note of gratitude and heartfelt thanks (God, am actually touched 😳 😳 😳 ) to all of you, who made an entry using my fan-fic, Ankahee. πŸ€—

Each siggy made on Ankahee, captured the essence of Ankahee in its own way πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and I am touched by that 😳 😳 ...I cannot help but write and appreciate 😳 what impressed me the most in the Ankahee related entries 😳
1. Siggy no 2 highlights the present day high profile existence of the protagonists and showcases the key characters in the FF and Robbie-Kasturi's love for each other
2. Siggy no 3 and 4 capture the love between Robbie-Kasturi...which is Ankahee's focal point. A lot of things are left unsaid, but is evident in the deep bond between them...together they complete each other....and are happy
3. Siggy no 5 again captures Robbie Kasturi's love and has the theme track ...Mitwa.....Also, through the placement of their snaps, ...it highlights the current day state Robbie is in...all alone, waiting for Kasturi to recover

Brilliant work guys πŸ‘

I dont know who you are who made these 😳 ...but would request you to let me know once the contest is over. 😊

My deepest thanks for your kind attention to Ankahee.... πŸ€—

I deliberated and realised that it would be very difficult for me to choose and vote for one amongst the above ones😳....as each one of them is now special to me.... and close to me😳

............................................................ ...............

So I will not vote at all and just my best wishes to all of you. 😳

Once again.....thanks to those makers who considered Ankahee😳😳.....many many heartfelt thanks. 😊

Love πŸ€—

JW 😊

Edited by JWMRK - 15 years ago
nrasheed thumbnail

hey wow, are these siggyies like awesome.. with a thunderous applause to all of the entries, they all had something unique that made me think days over which one to vote, at first i didnt want to vote but then thats not fair..(so i think...)😳

and a special huge thank you and i'm just soo touched towards whoever made the siggyies using Whispers... πŸ€—

Congrats to all the participates i thought all of them captured the fanfics really well with the pics they chooose and the wording. be it karvaan, Opposites, kismath, Ankahee or whispers...YOu all rock!!!! luv robinaπŸ‘

okies so my vote goes to

Number 1 and 6