Written update for 3rd july 08

khaleda aktar m thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guyz herez the update for July 3, 2008:-

Continued from yesterday:-Maaji fell down & all the jethani's were pleasing their frends to go back & started crying purposely & loudly so that Mohan & Bhakti could hear.Then they both heared them & came running & saw Maaji lying down fainted,they got shocked & bhakti got a glass of water & slpashed on Maaji's face,she bcame conscious after that Mohan carried her to the room.Bhakti put some cold cloth on her forehead,the jethanis asked wat was she doin?she told that her nani used to do this wen anyone faints or gets headache.Then Mohan asked 'wat happened'?Maaji was about to say but Chalpa told Mohan to tell Maaji to be quiet otherwise she'll become more sick.Then after that Mohan & all his bhabi's came out of the room,they told Mohan all lies dat their frends came wid a cd & started dancing & so Maaji woke up.Mohan was quiet & sad.Manjula told that shez worried about Mohan coz then his bro's will ask 'wat were u doin here at home'& mohan left.

Next scene Bhakti was wid Maaji,After some Maaji told her that "I want u to fulfill my last wish b4 my death & that wish is to see & play wid my grand childrens i.e urz & mohan's child" then Bhakti thought about wat her jethani's & the pandit told her,that lies that they cannot have any husband wife relationship for 3 months & thinking that she ran out of the room,&was talking to herself & her god that how will she fulfill Maaji's wish.Then suddenly the bell rang & bhakti opened the door & those 2 servants came & she welcomed them very sweetly(so sweet).Then manjula told them to go 2 the kitchen & start cooking.

Next scene when all the bro's came,they saw that the whole house was dark.They started calling out for their wives,then the lights came & the 2 servants started dancing &talking like puppets,& all the 5 ladies come,& it ends there!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laali4shekhar thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks again for the lovely update!

i just want bhakti to know the truth of the fake pandita
and she should come close to mohan

its too dragging