Will Smith or Danzel Wasington..??

piyu.icycool thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys i am sure many of us know BARACK OBAMA - candidate of tha US presidential election.....

Well just to have a different question all together about  BARACK.....what do you think ...if at all a movie is made on  his personality who do you feel will suite his character the most...Will Smith or Danzel Wasington..??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Delight thumbnail
I like both, but I think Denzel Washington. He will look good as a US president.
LOL, good topic. Well I am going to have to quote what he said on the Tyra Banks Show about this. "My initial thought was Denzel. But then I have to remember the ears so I would have to go with Will Smith." But I would prefer Denzel as well. He seems more like a President. Yes, I am typecasting.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

denzel definitely!! he has that stature of a president & does extremely well in serious roles. will is more of a laidback kind of actor whom i'd rather see in a comedy or an action film than a serious biographical film.😊

piyu.icycool thumbnail
Well i must say cinnamonrani...a very diplomatic answer but yes impressive too..... 😉

and yes jigglypuff726 your right...i agree to you that Danzel really has that serious kind of look.... 😊
-Divyaa- thumbnail
denzel as hes more of mr obamas age ,will is too young to play the role