Written update for 2nd july 08

khaleda aktar m thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Heyy friendz!!herez the update for 2nd July, 2008…

All the 5 bahu's were in the room,they were talking bout Bhakti that wat does she think of herself n all that like gossiping.Nd Manjula was makin the list of dishes to be made bcoz some guest were goin to come nd she told bhakti to make all those dishes in only 1hour.

Then those some ladies came nd they were talking nd having fun,they were playing cards n all.Bhakti cmae wid some nashta,some drinks,then one of the lady saw her nd asked Manjula that" From where did u get such a beautiful maid?"Bhakti heared nd she became sad,all the bahu's were lukin at each other nd smiling.then Manjula said "no,shez our small devrani".Then the small table was dirty nd Bhakti couldn't keep the tray over there,so she was about to go to bring a cloth to clean but then Manjula told Chalpa to get the cloth but she couldn't find it,she was stuck there only in the kitchen searching 4 the cloth,so then Bhakti started cleaning wid her saree's pallu,Manjula asked" y ru cleanin wid ur pallu,it will get dirty?"Bhakti said no problem,"it can be washed also".Then she went back to the kitchen nd told Chalpa no need 4 the cloth anymore.

Then Bhakti went to Maaji's room wid the food,the door was open nd she saw maaji was quiet disturbed wid the noise outside.Then Maaji asked wat was that noises coming,Bhakti told her that outside some guests came that's y.Then after sometime Manjula called her,she told Maaji dat she'll come after some time nd this time she closed the door so that the noises wont disturb Maaji.Then she saw driver standin outside the door,she asked wat happen,the driver said that Mohan is waitin outside,so she went outside nd asked Mohan wat happen,y he came here?Mohan answered"it was lunch break so I thought of taking u wid me nd have lunch outside",but Bhakti refused nd said "aaj nahi" she also said the reason that some guests came dats y.so Mohan told her that to bring the food here outside.so she went into the kitchen nd slowly slowly so that those 5 wont see her going.then after that all of them started dancing wid loud music.They were dancing on the song aaja nachle.Maaji heared the noise nd got up on her feets nd cami in the hall nd shouted "stop it" then her head was painin nd she fainted!!!this is the end!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laali4shekhar thumbnail
thanks once again my friend!
i'm waiting every day for ur update!

OMG 😆 😆 😆 the 5 bahu's dancing o AAJA NACHLE?

and poor maaji 😭 😭 😭 so sad
Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks.. Very nice update..
Me too everyday waits for your update..
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx a lot for the update.