full update 1 July 2008

djaya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Alekh looks at Sadi and thinks: yeh dost looks very tensed, what happened to her? I must tell Ranveer Sonia's truth but then he remembers the promise he made to Sadi. Vasu's husband calls Ranveer and Sonia. Alekh went to Sadi. Vasu's husband: I'm very happy today, u have chosen the right family and the right girl. I'm proud of u, today I'm very very happy, u can ask whatever u want. Choti ma's husband ( so confusing can someone please tell me the 2 husbands name please) whispers something in Ranveer's ear. Ranveer: dad, r u sure…. His dad: of course whatever u want. Ranveer: okey dad, u have to sing and dance for me. His dad: are singing and dancing, no, no I can't. This isn't my cup of tea. Ranveer: u promised me right, so u have to do it. Choti ma's husband: are, let me tell u all, he was a great performer in college day's. Vasu's husband: those day's were different, now it's different. Now in this age, no, I can't…….

A sardarji: are haan he's right, agar kamar lajak gayi to, lene ke dene par jayenge….

Ranveer: come one dad, u promised me….

Vasu: let it be Ranveer, things are different now, ab to na woh din rahe na hi woh baat…..

Her hubby: are u challenging  me?

Vasu: yahi samach lijiye……

Her hubby: okey………. He began to sing and dance on Shava Shava…….Soon the others also joins him……… except Sadi and Alekh.  Ranveer sings: Dekha tenu pehli pehli baar ve

Hone laga dil beqaraar ve

Rabba mainu kee ho gaya

Dil jaaniye, haai mainu kee ho gaya

Sonia: Sunke teri baatein sone yaar ve

Maahi mainu tere naal pyaar ve

Haai main mar jaawa

Dil jaaniye, haai main mar jaawa

(Sadi thinks)Alekh holds Sadi's shoulders and sings: In kadmon mein saansein waar de

Rab se zyaada tujhe pyaar de

Rab mainu maaf kare

Rabba khairiya, haai mainu maaf kare

Sadi: Tum to meri jind meri jaan ve

Meri tu zameen hai aasmaan ve

Tujh bin main kee kara

Rabba khairiya, haai ve main kee kara

She also touches his feet… ( this part was just her thought)

After the song was finished, Sadi went to Sonia….. Ranveer and Vasu looks at them…….

Break

Sadi: Sonia, please tell everyone the truth……

Sonia yells: stop it bhabhi….. ur crossing the limit now, why are u after me and ranveer, why u don't want this engagement happen?

Vasu: sadi, stop it, what a drama is this?

Sonia: mummyji, pleae stop this engagement….. pleae believe me, I'm saying the truth…..

Vasu: stop it,

Ranveer: bhabhi what r u saying?

Sadi: please believe me Ranveer…..

Vasu: stop it sadi, enough id enough, just go from here, get out……

Sadi: sonia, please don't do this…..

Ranveer: bhabhi u don't have any rights to talk like this to Sonia,

Sadi: Ranveer, how can I make u ……

Vasu: shut up sadi…… Alekh wanted to go to Sadi but choti ma stops him….

Vasu: jis ghar ki bahu ho ussi ghar ki izzat udjaal rahi ho tum, that to infront of everyone……

Vasu's husband: what's going on, sadi beta tell me what's the matter?

Choti ma's husband: yaa let speak…. Zaroor koi baat hogi that's why she's saying all this…..

Choti ma: listen to what she wants to say…..

Vasu: one minute…. Don't interfere in this matter, ham isse bahu hone ka farz sandjha rahe hai bas…

Sadi: I know the truth then how can I keep quit,

Sonia's dad: this is 2 much

Sonia's mom: ya it is,

Vasu: why are u doing all this? Issiliye nah ke…… and she stops……I'm warning u for the last time…….. just shut up

Alekh: u shut up….. ( whhhahha good very good sweety) why are u saying her to shut up? She's saying the truth, Sonia isn't a good girl….. I hear her on the phone she was talking to some Karan, she can't be Ranveer's friend at all.

Sonia's dad: enough is enough, aap ki bahu hamari beti ko kuch bhi kahe jarahi hai, I can't stay here for any minute…. This engagement can't happen….. Ranveer holds Sonia's hand…

Sonia's dad: chalo Sonia……

Break

Ranveer stops them. Ranveer: please Sonia don't go.

Alekh out of control: no one have the rights to yell on my friend, I don't like it. She's saying the truth choti ma…

Vasu: take Alekh in his room please ( to choti ma) choti ma and Sadi wanted to bring him but he refuses to go…. Alekh: no I won't go anywhere, my friend is speaking the truth…..

Sadi went to Vasu and tries to explain her but she again insult Sadi. Vasu takes Sadi with her and Alekh: she's taking my friend choti ma…. AAAANNNDDDDD there someone yells: stopppppp and yess it's Karan…….

Karan: the one who's playing with ur feelings is Sonia not Sadi, Everyone were shocked……..

Karan: I'm karan and I'm Sonia's fiance. Ranveer remembers the day he met Karan…

Karan: I have known her for years and our friendship turn into Love, and for this Love I always supported her…….. I pay for her studies in the US, she promised me when she will return we will get married, and today… Ranveer didn't believe him and holds his collar saying: yeh tumhari sadish hai, u want money nah, tell me how much u want, I'll give it. But I'm not gonna listen anything against my Sonia.

Karan: ur Sonia, till yesterday evening she was My Sonia,

Sonia yells: shut up…

Precap:

Sonia: Ranveer he's lying, please believe me

Karan: one minute, i'll tell everyone her truth, then u all will know what our relationship actually was………

Edited by djaya - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutienikki thumbnail
oh wow thankyou i cant wait for the videooooo
[м*&#1084 thumbnail
thanks.!
i'm just REALLY happy that the truth is finally out.!
now vasu can realize that she's an idiot for not beliveing her bahu!
musicaddict1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u said that this was a rocking episode... definitely agree with u 😳 just loved alekh.... hated that freak of sonia 😡
apothecary thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks
yes, finally everyone will know
chelseachampion thumbnail
whooo, finally good guys always win hey
chronic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic eppy. Thanks for the update.