30th June Episode Analysis

sylvie_2181 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Start of the week and by watching the show even though i know not one person is going to agree with me...it was a laughable episode...except the last part which was marvelous...and sort of symbolic...let me start with the analysis then maybe in the end some of you may agree with me??two things got discovered today..media knows lallu has alzheimeir's and veera is suffering from split personality disorder...

Scene starts with reporters asking the same question to lallu(i think from thursday)that how does it feels to be nominated with your son??and lallu goes what son??so the poor reporter thinks now this one has completely lost it and no one told us he has memory loss!!!anyway he reminds prem and lallu goes i dont have a son called prem(ya lallu bit difficult coz you have soooooooo many sons, dont you???very difficult to remember )and then prem is sad...and then in a really really really really(please note the 4times really)slow motion every one passes by prem starting with lallu,gaya3,veera,preet,that old dadima,and QB clan and then kulraaj...

Then here veera sort of got lost from her herd and her heel was broken(why,how and when???veera darling go to aldo and buy shoes...they sell nice ones and they dont break)and here nihal comes so she becomes evil veera and orders him to bring her spare shoes from car(so she is psychic as well??knew her shoes will be broken)but preet interupts and says he is not your servant go get it yourself and leaves and here veera does really bad acting of spoilt brat!!!!!

Then here they all are standing near the table and it turns out that prem is sitting at the same table..so lallu gets another attack of bipolar(well he is old so his body his temple of diseases)and goes i dont want to sit there ....and proceeds to go somewhere else???where???lallu for someone who is private he is clueless...anyway here preet goes he wants to sit there to QBand QB goes how???do you want me to pick your dad up and make him sit???i say QB why go that far???just look at him and he will walk over water for you.....preet says mangoes or something ????coz i was laughing i couldnt hear properly...and then QB goes to lallu and says something(i tune myself out everytime that lethal combination is together) and he somehow agrees to sit there with prem and meher....

Then i noticed that after everyone sat there was no seat for heer???????(prem didnt checked and i thought whateva!!!!!!!!!!!!! who cares its a dragfest and i just want this to be over) then they announced the nominies(or shall i say two people...no wonder veera was sooo sure either of those two will win...they were the only one nominated.....hahahahaa)and they showed old really private vidoes of lallu and prem and lallu sort of went emotional and then on screen where prem's face was there was someone...

Now the BEST part:

Everyone(obviously...it wont be just one person)turns around and there is heer looking resplendent in white and prem defiantly gets up and holds heer hand...and even she clutches his and in hers and says come with me heer...and they walk hand in hand and here heer pretends to throw her napkin on gaya3's legs and bends down and gets her blessings by touching her feet(all the while not leaving prem's hand)and gaya3 blesses her and prem sees that and then makes her sit next to lallu and he gets another chair for himself...

Then lallu becomes rabid or maybe he has ADHD coz now the attention was on heer...and takes prem's nameplate and wipes off or tries to prem's name and prem and heer look sadly at him...i think prem was bit angry...

Precap: Tomorrow RR will be presented...i thought the dude looked fat?????anyway no harm now coz heer is with prem ...

Things I loved:

1. The way prem looked angrily at QB when her clan was passing by

2. Heer turning up on time...and prem defiantly holding her hand and bringing her to the table

3. Gaya3 mom blessing heer and prem wathcing that

Things I found out:

1. Lallu is sick people he is suffering from Alzheimers, Bipolar, ADHD and Dementia...i want him to be on medication

2. Veera has split personality disorder and she needs to see a doctor straightaway...

3. All the other guests who we thought were rich were sidelined and i dont think they will be happy...

Well I am glad and dancing with happiniess prem-heer and together, dont care about RR..coz heer was holding prem''s hand and she wont look at anyone else now(we know she doesnt do that in real life as well..hehehe)and RR doesnt look positive he looks weird old man...

Well this was my opinion, what do you think friends???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishail_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice update!....and by the pre-cap RR seems to an old fat guy.....sooo.....im sooo haaaaapppppppyyyyy!yay!yay!yay!    πŸ₯³
-Goth- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣 true true !!!

man! all those diseases u gave lallu..hehe he deserves them(infact has them πŸ˜ƒ )...2day's epi was pretty slow n the only saving grace r premeer...n preet once again..gr8 job 😊 ....aditi stole the show....she looks gorgeous in white....their black n white combo..wow!!!

coming to this RR...well he dressed like bajaj....he is fat...n obviously he is mean....not at all good sign....somehow i feel i saw him somewhere(from whatever shown)....

completely agree wid u....2day's is a laughable epi...man lallu is gr8 at comedy!!!!!! πŸ˜‰
monamine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have to wait for someone to upload the episode but could not resist reading your analysis as usual πŸ˜†
Thanks a lot Vibha for your wonderful posts after each episode :)
Looking forward to today's episode especially the Prem- Heer scene !
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sylvie_2181

Things I found out:

1. Lallu is sick people he is suffering from Alzheimers, Bipolar, ADHD and Dementia...i want him to be on medication

2. Veera has split personality disorder and she needs to see a doctor straightaway...

3. All the other guests who we thought were rich were sidelined and i dont think they will be happy...

Well I am glad and dancing with happiniess prem-heer and together, dont care about RR..coz heer was holding prem''s hand and she wont look at anyone else now(we know she doesnt do that in real life as well..hehehe)and RR doesnt look positive he looks weird old man...

Vibhaaaaaa!! 🀣..

Dude, ur analysis are THEEEE best! They are Hillarious and love reading themm.

Lallu suffering from some mental disorder *Sigh* dint we all know that, I think its a gone case. I cant belive he still holds a grudge against HEER thou! For whatt..?? As if Heer lured Prem in the love trap etc etc. Sigh! And how come the torture that Heer went through by the hands of QB was so quickly dismissed!!..Uff!!

Ohhh.I loved Heers entry thou. Very symbolic and i LOVEEEE Prem for standing up, holding her hand and brining her to the tablee!! *YAY* Goo Premm!!!..Howww cutee!!

wida thumbnail
you aer happy that he is fat and old maishail πŸ˜†
his forhead was looking veryy weird πŸ˜†
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wida

Lmaooo!! Ahahahha.'Forehead' Ahahahaha!! Yup thts good news indeed. We dont want some Hunk as RR. The wierder he is the better it is..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

miggi2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update. Last part was really good. πŸ˜› 😊 Thanks 4 sharing. πŸ‘ 😊
mishail_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wida

πŸ˜†

yea i am hapyy...lol...heer has such gud taste(prem) so she will definately not like a fat guy like RR....and if he is old....premeer stay 2gether!...hehehehehehehehehe!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vibhaa loved ur analysis like alwaysπŸ‘...
Cudnt agree more.. esp abt LalluπŸ˜†
The three things u mentioned u loved.. were exactly the same as what I loved...
The whole dragfest had only one worthwhile thing.. Heer in white.. Her symbolic entry.. And Prem standing up for her.. and going to get her and holding her hand and giving her his seat too😳