bubbles9654 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I will be doing the regular wriiten upadates for the show, hope u enjoy:

The show starts off with the team talking to deepak at the house and they are enquiring him trying to find information about when he went to the office 10 years be4, but he says that he doesn't remember...slowely he recalls that there was a women, there and that he still knows how she looks and he knows one thing that she said that he could never forget..the women use to dream with her eyes open (and something else i forgot) then the team connects it with the newspaper article that was published they warn deepak that since he is the only witness of the event the criminals are going to be on the look out for him so he should stay alert..sir tells garry to appoint someone that can protect deepak that no one nows about....the team is back at the stf office where they are checking local newspapers.....

I can't get the video to upload I am so sorry so i can't finish the update my first update is a bit weird i know so sorry i will do a better job next time but I am postinh picture of the episode that I got be4  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainabay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
is divyanka out of the show