Rachel getting Picked on By People?

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Guys, Rachel is getting picked on by The others. I really feel that Jennifer is stiring things to get others to fight, so she escpaes the nomnations..

What are your views?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I like her... it's just that she has never bad mouthed anyone and therefore some of the housemates find it very hard to digest... they think it's not real as they themselves cannot live without having some negative feeling towards one or more housemate...

... reminds me of myself... I have never said anything bad about anyone and get on with anyone I come across... my friends ask me how I do it lol
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yea its annoying that they pick on certain ppl all the time. Personally I think its cuz they need someone 2 talk abt so rachel is the scape goat. Not just that, after Jen, Rachel could be seen as the next attractive giel in the house after Jen so maybe its a little rivalry as well?

Jen and Bex are doing my nerves!! I kinda get what they are sayign reg rachel but jus cuz she doesnt bitch abt any1 they think shes got a dark side - thts ridiculous!