**Feelings towards the 'LS' forum**

Arsh_here thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
As we all know, this LS forum is closing soon. Ls forum has always been very close to my heart. I have never been active on any Television Sites. But for Ls, I have been active here from the beginning... I never posted anything in India-forums before Ls. LS forum is like a friendliest place for me, where i can come and can share everything with you all. It has always been a pleasure to share my feelings, and to get back the responses n comments made by u all..! I am always on the computer doing something... but first thing to do is to come here on the "LS" forum... its like my homepage😆😆..! 

So, lets discuss some very special things with us..!

• Lets share our favorite moment on the LS forum
  • One LS member u have been very close to
  • Who will u miss the most
  • to whom u can say that, he/she is my best friend
  • and anything u would like to share with us..

Come Join in..! This might be my last post here😭😭..!!

Love u all,
Arsh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

faghia thumbnail
YR SAME IS MY STORY I NEVER WROTE ON INDIA FOORUMS BFORE LS.........AND MY FIRST UPDATE WAS ALSO FOR LS
Nika_d thumbnail

Arsh I know its sad that finally the forum is closing. We tried our best to keep it up live and kicking even after 6 months of the shows ending. I basically joined the forum for the mp3 songs of LS but after  seeing such lovely fan following of the show, I had to join  the fanclub! 

Waise toh every single moment spent talking about Mishal and LS were special but if I have to recall any specific moment toh guess it would be our plan of kidnapping Mishal & Ajay in Mishal's angels thread. It was HILARIOUS! Anyone remember?

Dont think I can name 1 person. We all bonded so well.

Miss? Where r we going? We all will still be active and rocking at A-S FC yaar.

Everyone!

Edited by Nika_d - 15 years ago
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this forum is very close to my heart
i joined IF long before but was not regular in posting after ls forum started i was da first one to join
i luved this place
have seen many frnds of mine joining n then leaving but i was always here😳
it feels sooooooooo sad dat its closing 😭 😭   
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nika_d

Waise toh every single moment spent talking about Mishal and LS were special but if I have to recall any specific moment toh guess it would be our plan of kidnapping Mishal & Ajay in Mishal's angels thread. It was HILARIOUS! Anyone remember?

ofcourse v remember nika
how can u expect us to forget dat fun
it was a grt experience though v never suceeded in dat plan😉 coz of da sab people who ended da show n v were heartbroken😭😭
chhotidi thumbnail

love story forum

q.Lets share our favorite moment on the LS forum
a.all the moments are special and favourite for me.actually all the posts are too gud here.but really MISHAL'S and AJAY'S angel's posts were very gud.but i am their princess.am i??????? ðŸ˜†

q.One LS member u have been very close to
a.all the members are very close to me.i don't any big sisiter but here i had made many big sisters.i am lucky girl that i registered here.i am very lucky.😆

q.Who will u miss the most
a.i will miss of u becoz u all are sooooooooooo special for me.😆

q.to whom u can say that, he/she is my best friend
a.he-mishal and ajay she-payal (joking)
all are my best friends and best di.😆

q.and anything u would like to share with us..
a.this is the best forum ever i had visited.and this is the first froum where i had registered.i had enjoyed all the moments of this forum.i would just request all of u please pray to god taht our friendship will be like this only.and you all will be my di.promise me😉
😆

Edited by chhotidi - 15 years ago
sona.b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

every disscussion related to LS ..........Mishalllll........an Mishallllll is just favorite😳

All LS memeber are soooooooooo close to mee.......its special bond😳

i really don't want to miss any one.........we all will be here....cmon guys we hav two FC one of Mishal....and the other one A-S FC........we will active over there..........make this FC as rocking as LS forum😉 

Allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Love U All🤗

• and anything u would like to share with us..

A BIG HUG to all LS Members

🤗

yaaa Arsh....very true this forum is close to heart.....i was searching for songs of LS......and happen to be here .....i  hav joined LS forum after the show was ended.......and  just enjyed and love to be part of the show.........its sad that LF forum will be closed soon but ....as said every good thing has to come to end........also  LS memebers hav made this forum ..........rockinng...even 2day show has ended but still LS& LS forum  will always remain close to heart😳  

Arsh_here thumbnail
oo yes.. true Sona.. its very close...!!
JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i realy won eva b able to frget hw much v al njyd here...v had sooooooooooo much fun togeda..tys forum roxxx...!!! i hav made realy vryyyyyy sweet frns here n frns whu i'd treasure al mah lyf...u al rokkk yar... n yeah m nt gonna leave ur peecha soo sun...il keep on irritatin u guys in mish's fc n Aakash n shruti's fc..dontcha thnk tat m gonna stop buggin u guys..he he he😆😆😆n nw abt da main topic

fav moment in the LS forum:hmmm yeah i'd go wyt nika...our plan to kidnap Mish,,,it ws hilarious😆😆 One LS member u have been very close to;i thnk ive been close to al..al hav been realy sweet n hlpful n r vry nice human beings😊 Who will u miss the most: m nt gonna mis neone here...coz v al r gonna rok Mish's fc n Aakash n shruti's fc...m sure...😊 to whom u can say that, he/she is my best friend :al r mah buddies...da bestest frns i hav got😊
  • and anything u would like to share with us..hmmm...it has been an awsum journey wyt u guys wich is nt gonna end soon...i must thank ya al fr bein soooo sweet n soooo dwn to earth,,,hafta say tat each n evry member hs lft an impression on me n trust me guys..da impresion hs bin realy gud..coz u al hav been realy kewl weneva id mess up thngs(lyk i did wyt nika on Mish's bday..da wishin thng v hd made...shhhoooo srry nika once again...😭)...n hav always been tere weneva i needed ne sotta hlp...though i thnk our frnshp is soo strong tat i don need to say thnx n srry to u guys bt stil id lyk to gv u al..al mah luv n gud wishes..luv ya😊