This is getting a bit too much

pnbhk9 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This show is only showing the harrasment and torture Bhakti is going through by her older sisters in law, dont you think the story has to move on besides just showing the poor treatment she is going through?
What do you all have to say....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes i agree with you but atleast bhakti's loving hubby sweet bholu mohan stands besides his wife.... as along as mohan is with her i am sure jethanis plain will keep failing...
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i agree they go overboard a lot of times..but it's not with the treatment of the plot or the story, it's the visuals which get over the top most of the time. and repetetive too. these 5 jethanis make up, their costumes , their expressions r 🤢 where do they get the time to dress up like this everyday? is there r beauty parlour in the house? even in the night they go on scheming and scheming! this is quite unreasonable. scheming is happening day and night without anybody knowing and also, the planning is so perfect everytime!

in today's times even if the girl is simple and is from a small village, she's smart enuf to see through the intentions of the family if they're using her to not treating her well..

the only saving grace r the 5 brothers who know their wives well. and of course the star pair, bhakti and mohan. they r soo cute. i look forward to this serial only bec. of their chemistry.and of course waiting for the day when these 5 will get a taste of their own medicine.
pnbhk9 thumbnail
yeah very true , they show the same cunning smiles and expressions, and its gets on the nerve, wonder when they will taste their own medicine?? 😆
pnbhk9 thumbnail
Hey i am also waiting for a sunday / public holiday at the nanavati household where all the brothers will be at home, and then lets see what the other 5 cunning foxes do.... 😆
vasu_gupta21 thumbnail
I too agree with all of you, they should not show such things, otherwise people will loose interest in this serial,
I mean we watch the episodes to relax ourselves, but this only gives me a tension that i cannot do anything for bhakti.
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I whole heartdly agree with you. It's going way overboard and repetetive. Soon audience will stop watching this. I asked in another thread why is the reason for this harrasement? Did Bhakti did anything wrong or just plain reason that she is youngest of all the bahus. Those jethanis are so bitchy, animated, love to hate them type. Script/story writers of this show must come up with something new otherwise I along with others gonna quit it soon.
pyaar_siya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree they overdo things yaar
loveprincess thumbnail
I agree but it's nice tht her hubby is wid her
Drama Qween thumbnail
yeah i soo aree it izz to muchh..itz annoying now 🤢