No CHAMPS forum yet?

Nika_d thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Guys the show has already started and we dont have a forum for it yet 😕

Did anyone catch the first episode? I am sure Marilyn must have. How was it Marilyn?

Was just going through the website.. Ajay's character sounds sooooo interesting.

http://champ.bindass.com/

DHRUV

A man of few words, but big deeds. Sets his own rules and lets his bike do all the talking. An underdog, who lives in the shadow of Raj, but is actually the dil-dimaag of the Tashan gang. Has the dream of becoming the best biker. Aur woh din door nahi.   

Profile: Raised by a single-mother, Dhruv grew up picking fights with his destiny. Brooding, intense but with a raging fire in his belly. Fight karega to jeetega.   
    Friends: Yaar ke liye kuch bhee, is his life ka funda. He takes pride in dosti and is always willing to sacrifice anything for his yaars

Ethics: Haarna Dhruv ne kabhi seekha hi nahi. He will win, and win the right way. Breaking bones is cool, breaking rules is not.

Biking Superstition: Dead serious about his biking. Doesn't talk or fool around when he's riding.

First tryst with bikes: Begged for a bike from his neighbour to get into a street race, which he eventually won.

• Favourite biking manoeuvre: A 60-second wheelie at 100km/hr

Edited by Nika_d - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes nika i watched the first episode i hw can i miss it but from  what i saw did not find it very promising maybe my expectations were more but still i felt that it could have been better if i had to rate the first episode wud give it 2/5  hope the show gets better as it proceeds 

no doubt that ajay was exceptional his acting rocks from wat i saw i felt the director is only concentrating on bike stunts and there is no concept as such

i know that the show is about bikes but i don't think every scene needs to be backed with a bike stunt

A BRIEF UPDATE:

the episode began with a bike race between raj and dhruv(dev) after that race ended the rivals came and started taunting them to wich dhruv challenges them another bike race in wich you have to race in the opposite direction of the traffic this race is obviously won by our dhruv then the next scene is a party scene where dhruv and raj are havin a conversation and raj drinks a lot dhruv then brings him home is a drunken state to wich raj's mother retaliates getting angry where as raj's father is smiling and not saying anything to raj and the character of raj's sister is played by anmol the roadie

then the next scene has the villan angry with his gang for loosing the race and so he burns their bikes

then dhruv(dev) comes home he is from a poor family and lives with his mom

the next day in college raj and dhruv enter the college with their bikes again a stunt and the villian comes in his jeep and stops them

the episode ends

in the precap raj gets beaten up by the villan his name is tommy to which dhruv replies don't challenge with a fight but with a bike race....

as regards the forum i told jas abt it she spoke to the concerned people on IF they said they cannot have a separate forum for a particular show on bindaas we have to discuss abt it in the bindaas forum only....

Edited by marilyn2007 - 15 years ago
sona.b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanksssssss marilyn...for update.......i was sooooo much excited to know about the first day of the show

well i think show will raise up.....it had just started 😉

nodout Ajay is just superb at his work 😊
Arsh_here thumbnail
thanks for the update..!!

its juss the beginning... m sure it will get better as the show proceed.... dont worry... m sure.. this show will rock..!!
ocean_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot for the update. 👏
Dont be upset, its just the begining, there is much more to come. 😉
Edited by ocean_girl - 15 years ago
Nika_d thumbnail
Thanks for the update Marilyn 😃

The website talks so much about motor bikes and motor racing so I was quiet sure theres gonna more bike stuff. More for the bike lovers. I'll try to catch up the repeat telecasts.
a2zahid thumbnail
Thanks for the update Marilyn
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks marilyn
interesting
JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
evn i saw champs frst episode...bt realy srry guys...cudn bear it..i dunno bt didn fynd it intrestin..da only thng tat kept me glued to da shw fr half an hr thou ws Ajay n Ajay only..he ws superb.. 👏 👏 n tats y i cud bear tat shw fr half an hr...no offence guys..bt didn lyk da shw bt as usual Ajay ws fab in it 👏 😊
cool_adeena thumbnail
yeah me too.it did not go as well as my expectations but also its just the begining.i hope the show gets better n best as it moves forward.right now many best wishes for the show n ajay.hope it gets successful.