For Kat ~*~Breathless~*~ Pg1 The End 7/4

Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Here's the litte piece for you, Kat 😳 I'm not sure if it's good... It's got a sad ending. Hope you like it!

"May I?"

The stranger took the seat across me on the caf table where I was working on my new script. The January air blew violently outside, yet we did not feel its wrath. Snowflakes flew everywhere. Even though the heat was on, I felt utterly frosty in his presence.

He stared at me with his deep gray eyes. I noticed his long eyelashes every time he blinked. His pale soft skin and his scent made me go crazy. His stubble gave him a masculine look to die for. And his lips… My thoughts ran wild. I tried avoiding his gaze but his eyes did not leave me. His eyes looked quite memorable. I grew uncomfortable, trying to guess what he was thinking.

The bell rang. Another customer came in, bringing with him the icy air from outside, which made me feel colder. My limbs ached from the cold.

"You're beautiful." I looked at him in shock. "Your beautiful eyes make me want to drown in them. Your long silky hair makes me want to bury my head in them. And your skin…" He took my hand into his. "So soft and supple…" He rubbed his fingers on my palm, wiping the sweat away. I looked at, astonished. No one had called me beautiful, especially not in the way this mysterious man was. He closed my notebook and pulled his chair closer.

"And your lips…" I closed my eyes as his fingers touched my lips. I shivered. My body was as stiff as a block of ice. I felt his breath on my face as he leaned into my face. "Riddhima…" He said, in a tone which made me melt. I wondered how he knew my name, but I could not bring myself to open my eyes. I knew he would be right in front of me… "Riddhima…"

His lips touched mine, soft and tender. I forget everything around me, kissing him back gently.

"I'll see you around, Riddhima," he managed to mumble, breaking the kiss. I did not feel like opening my eyes, savoring the taste of his lips on mine. When I finally managed to open them… He was gone. I suddenly realized who he was.

"Armaan…" I said. A tear rolled down my cheek. It was him again… but she knew they would never be together. They weren't meant to be… but he always left her Breathless...

Armaan's Point Of View:

The chilly winds blew across my face as I entered the London Cafe, as hopless as ever, for a cup or two of coffee to melt the ice in me. Grabbing a large cup from the lady behind the counter, who winked at me, I spotted her... her. She was, as usual, either engrossed in reading a book, or writing one. Her hair drapped over her face like a curtain, fallng over the paper. She did not even realize it. I remembered how much I'd yell at her to tie her hair before stuffing her nose into a book. It pissed me so much when she just stuck her tongue at me.

But that had been years ago. We are still married, but she had left me... I don't know why... Looking at her today, she had not changed a bit. Same as ever. I went to her and sat across her. Sipping my coffee and staring at her writing, clearly embarresed as she knew my gaze was only on her. I felt an urge to talk to her, to hug her, to pull her into my arms and kiss her. After all, I was still her husband... whom she abandoned years ago.

"You're beautiful." I remarked. Did she not remember me? "Your beautiful eyes make me want to drown in them. Your long silky hair makes me want to bury my head in them. And your skin…" I took her hands into mine as she looked at me shocked. "So soft and supple…"I rubbed my fingers on her palm, wiping the sweat away as they formed from my touch. She looked astonished. I closed her notebook and pulled my chair closer.

"And your lips…" I touched her trembling lips, which quaked under my fingers. The moment grew intense. I leaned over the table, placing my lips on hers, sofly brushing them... I felt her responding with equal craze. It felt as though she had been craving for my touch for a long time... Breaking the kiss from my side, as I knew she was willing to let go, I left her there whispering her name... making sure I left a mark..."Riddhima..."

I stared at her from the frosty window. A pearl rolled down her cheek and I lip read her words... She remembered me. I left the site with a content heart. I'd come back here tomorrow...

The End

Edited by Veiledbeauty - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark Love thumbnail
Yay I'm first! 😆😳

Woww that was amazzingg!!! It left me breathless 😆😳 That's not the end is it?! I hope not! 😆 Cont Sooon Zuzu! I'm getting really excited! 😳
Edited by Dark Love - 15 years ago
ArmiandRidz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey,
wow, that was really good, shame it is only this long, u going to continue it?

Sania 😳
nuts123 thumbnail
hey...

gr8 start... or atleast i hope it is... coz u sed it has a sad ending???

awww... armi kissed her, how sweet... but how can he just leave str8 after???😕

plz continue it soon coz itz a reli sad cliffhanger... 😭

nd btw.. i reli like ur siggy; the monkeyz reli cute...awwww 😳 😳 ...lol

xx

Irsa
deepali.patel thumbnail
interesting plz continue soon can't wait to see what's next plz continue soon 👏
spln thumbnail
hello zuzu...u plan to continue that????u have to...coz i rememebr kat asking for the setting to be in london n u make no mention...except the snow which isnt london exclusive at all i can tell u as a michigan girl!!!

loved it soooo much...it was just mesmerizing like i could see the whole scene...n like i hated the fact that i cud see its length...in that one moment i was liek...KAT...why the hell did u ask for a short one....boo hoo.....

plz plz continue...its amazing to read something intense coming from u since u usually get that streak of humor in....but i think u did a swell job...do continue zuzu...whenever u can...u must.....to let us know armaans side of the story!!!Edited by spln - 15 years ago
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Hey Zuzu,

hun,u left me speechless
I didn't know this side of u
thanks Kat for bringing out the awesomely romantic side of this girl
sweetie,u have to cont,i ain't takin no for an answer
loved it truly
how breathtaking was that?????????????????
plz cont
love
Hina Edited by hinanaziri - 15 years ago
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ooooo u left me breathless grl lool
shem its only smal n has a sad endin
bt lkin 4wrd to a lil bit mre very
interstin intro updte sooon
Veiledbeauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dark Love

Yay I'm first! 😆😳

Woww that was amazzingg!!! It left me breathless 😆😳 That's not the end is it?! I hope not! 😆 Cont Sooon Zuzu! I'm getting really excited! 😳

😆 That's the end.. it was a one-shot.. but since I got such a lovely response, I might write Armaan's point of view as well 😳

Veiledbeauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepali.patel

interesting plz continue soon can't wait to see what's next plz continue soon 👏

Thanks dear.. but thats the end😳

Originally posted by: ArmiandRidz4eva

hey,
wow, that was really good, shame it is only this long, u going to continue it?

Sania 😳

😆😆 uff everyones asking.. Ok peeps.. I'll write one more part on armis point of view

Originally posted by: Ravishing_gal

hey...

gr8 start... or atleast i hope it is... coz u sed it has a sad ending???

awww... armi kissed her, how sweet... but how can he just leave str8 after???😕

plz continue it soon coz itz a reli sad cliffhanger... 😭

nd btw.. i reli like ur siggy; the monkeyz reli cute...awwww 😳 😳 ...lol

xx

Irsa

T

Thankss Irsaa! Will write one more part.. 😆