CID Forum Thumbnail CID

DOTW : 27th June 2008

luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Welcome to another Discusstion of the week!!

Episode Name :

Well I donno what to discuss..I am totally speechless about it! I am happy...I am sad...I am crying...there are sweet and sour memories...so well let this be a real Discussion! πŸ˜‰

General Questions :
1. Daya...he has changed completely..he looks somewhat like Amjad Khan (Gabbar Singh) to me today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2. Freddie...today no complains from him...I had tears in my eyes seeing whole CID team have laugh...and thanks to Freddie for those laughters and thn when ACP came back...I loved Freddie totally...even I wished I could hug ACP and cry then😭

Episode Discussion :
1. What was your reaction about that media editor?? I really suspected him throughout

2. I loved to see how much CID members love ACP...what do you say?? Mum says that when you work with someone for so long...you seem to get attached....no matter what so ever

3. How did you like the ending? This episode ended all our complains...

Bumper Question :
1. Wasnt it an all in one episode and truely most wanted one...and I was shocked and I screamed when that lady turned out to be the criminal's wife...

Character Discussion :
ABHIJEET!!! None other than Daisy's Abhi πŸ˜†
He was totally sparking today and I totally loved him...starting from the introduction...firstly when he ragged Freddie..then while saving Rohit..Abhi climbed onto the wall and he could too have fallen bt he climbed it to pull Rohit safely up...then his sentiments towards ACP...his determination to find the one who did such a thing to ACP...and then when Daya couldnt hide while firing...Abhi did come and help him...indeed only he did...πŸ‘ Hats off to him...I truely adore him
Edited by luna_lovegood - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: luna_lovegood

General Questions :
1. Daya...he has changed completely..he looks somewhat like Amjad Khan (Gabbar Singh) to me today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

loll ur so rightπŸ˜† He needs to get rid of the unwanted moustache and extra weight. he looks bulky now adays

2. Freddie...today no complains from him...I had tears in my eyes seeing whole CID team have laugh...and thanks to Freddie for those laughters and thn when ACP came back...I loved Freddie totally...even I wished I could hug ACP and cry then😭

Freddie is a sweetheart,he bahaved as if he was lost in the fare, and he gets his father the tears of joy finds to barrier. He acts brilliantly let it be comedy or emotional scenesπŸ‘πŸ‘

Episode Discussion :
1. What was your reaction about that media editor?? I really suspected him throughout

He is an extra like the Rohit and party. He looks like an arrogant ill mannered man but he is good at heart.I am sure these people have smth to do in the coming episodes..esp Rohit.

2. I loved to see how much CID members love ACP...what do you say?? Mum says that when you work with someone for so long...you seem to get attached....no matter what so ever

They love ACP as a mentor and respect him as a father figure. its been years that they are working together, a sort of emotional bond forms,its natural. But the way they enacted those emotional sequences really touched my heart. 

Dramatic.. it never came into my mind that the lady could be the culprit.Above all the team was clueless it was only ACP who unmasked the criminal.

Bumper Question :
1. Wasnt it an all in one episode and truely most wanted one...and I was shocked and I screamed when that lady turned out to be the criminal's wife...

It was a perfect Most wanted Episode. I am sure it will be remembered for the next 10 yrs.

Character Discussion :
He was totally sparking today and I totally loved him...starting from the introduction...firstly when he ragged Freddie..then while saving Rohit..Abhi climbed onto the wall and he could too have fallen bt he climbed it to pull Rohit safely up...then his sentiments towards ACP...his determination to find the one who did such a thing to ACP...and then when Daya couldnt hide while firing...Abhi did come and help him...indeed only he did...πŸ‘ Hats off to him...I truely adore him

You forgot to mention one important scene btw. When Kaveri was praising ACP that he was still so dashing..so hot then Abhi interrupts her with a little frustrating coughπŸ˜‰. Then kaveri blushed for a while. I think smth is going on between the two, and he had forgotten Shruti ages backπŸ˜†

Great post Shruti. Hope u like my answers.

Daisy!! thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luna_lovegood

<span><span>Welcome to another Discusstion of the week!!Episode Name :Well I donno what to discuss..I am totally speechless about it! I am happy...I am sad...I am crying...there are sweet and sour memories...so well let this be a real Discussion! πŸ˜‰General Questions :1. Daya...he has changed completely..he looks somewhat like Amjad Khan (Gabbar Singh) to me today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OHH DAYA, plzzz get ridd of your mustache....MANNN he reele shud get rid of the extra hair growing on his chin....Daya, i swear, was looking no less than a criminal in yesterday's epi...i mean when the guy is already soo handsum, soo delicate..therez no need of changing the looks n turn it into worst...no offence suchi, i m sure he will soon be the same old cute, handum daya as before...

2. Freddie...today no complains from him...I had tears in my eyes seeing whole CID team have laugh...and thanks to Freddie for those laughters and thn when ACP came back...I loved Freddie totally...even I wished I could hug ACP and cry then😭Freddie was awesum today...a total swweettheart...he made the show filled wth laughterz and then emoional on the other hand...good jobb fredyy..

Episode Discussion :1. What was your reaction about that media editor?? I really suspected him throughout
i soo suspected the guy since the beginning, it was all soo weired,,,he called himself one of the officer and went into the hospital...wat was that all bout???....he looked suspicious,even when he offered ACP to take his car....i thoughtt he is involved in the whole case..but surprisingly,,he wasnt..

2. I loved to see how much CID members love ACP...what do you say?? Mum says that when you work with someone for so long...you seem to get attached....no matter what so everi felt the tearz in my eyez....it was all soooo emotionallll....so heart touching.....they all have been working together for more than 10 yearz, and i luvv how they cant stand even a lil scartch on each other........luvv their relationshippppppp....they r nothing without each other as ACP said...

I totally luvvedddddd the episode...i'll give it a 100000/10....everything was just superb and outstanding...fulll of action, suspence, excitement..sumthing i wuz looking forward to c forr ages......i enjoyed each n every second of the whole epi. TOTALLLY MIND BLOWING.....
the ending was soo shocking, i mean the other officerz wud never have guessed the lady is involved....it as an amazing turning point, and a good twist in the storyyy...

Bumper Question :1. Wasnt it an all in one episode and truely most wanted one...and I was shocked and I screamed when that lady turned out to be the criminal's wife...

A TRULY MOST WANTED EPI.CId again is now my fav. showwww

Character Discussion :ABHIJEET!!! None other than Daisy's Abhi πŸ˜†He was totally sparking today and I totally loved him...starting from the introduction...firstly when he ragged Freddie..then while saving Rohit..Abhi climbed onto the wall and he could too have fallen bt he climbed it to pull Rohit safely up...then his sentiments towards ACP...his determination to find the one who did such a thing to ACP...and then when Daya couldnt hide while firing...Abhi did come and help him...indeed only he did...πŸ‘ Hats off to him...I truely adore him</span>
</span>[color]ABHIJEETTT my herooo.....u were the charmmm of the whole episode today...i felt my heart skiiping beats and my hands shaking when i saw the tear in his eyes....it wass all sooooo emotional........rock on abhiiii...luvvv u

reele enjoyed the DOTW shrutii...excellent questionzz..and a big thankkkkEdited by Daisy!! - 15 years ago
luna_lovegood thumbnail
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

General Questions :

hmmm, u know shruti just for this I was away to answer this week's DOTW.......I agree with all of u guys that he looks somehwat odd, & fatty & aged & like criminals.....but u know whatever this man does... I can't I just can't dislike him.....if u spare me then I am telling u something....once he became very fatty & bulky...& people were saying him --bulky fatty like hiippy, elephant...even my own sis. too was saying all these..... I was so much peeved on him....& thought---I will never never thnk of u again....surprisingly on that night he came in my dream, the way he came on his first day in CID, his eyes were so innocent.....& wide...his face was rueful......& woebegone...& sad...with gloomy eyes he said ---agar kabhi....main...bohot bad surat ban jayu..to kya tum mujhe itna pyar karoge?I said--yes..I will, he smiled which couldn't hide his pain & said---main mota hu...lekin dilse bura nehi hun....log mera chahra dekh ke mujhpe hasta hain....par koyi dil kyu nehi dekhte hain? mera bhi to ek dil hain....jise.....I woke up..& couldn't see anymore...but since that day....I just can't can't dislike him even if he looks odd...I think the dress designer should understand in what kind of dress he would look good & also the make up man....Daya looks good  in dishevelled tangled hairs ...& abt. the moustache .....I think I've said much....earlier...i know he looks billion times better without it.......but ....Daya is Daya for me....this name is sufficient for me to forget my every pain .....indeed whatever I wrote here...each & every word is true....believe it or not........& oh freinds I wouldn't be angry ...because u all said the fact...but I've also said u the fact, the truth abt. daya......my love for him wouldn't be just one inch lesser for his looks....but for everyone..I would tell him to cut down his moustache.......

I too like freddie last day..specially when he hugged ACP sir & busrt into tears.....I've said it earlier also that Freddie may be fool but by heart he is very nice....if anything happens to anyone...he starts to cry....he has feelings for everyone...true..he wouldn't do what our hero could...but he is just very cute  & sweet.....

Episode Discussion :

I just couldn't understand that why suddenly he gave his car to ACP? & also if he didn't click the photo of lambu, then CID couldn't trace him.....why he did help cIDso much when he was against them sometime ago? after much analysation I finds that may be the media editor now splashed in the newspaper that with the help of him CID could save ACP.....means just for his channel publicity...or may be this issue will be a long running one....& in the coming episodes we will see this man again.....

of course....they love him next to their hearts.....to see them crying was soooooooo much emotional...I just can't bear them crying ...but at the same time... I feel so good......to see the love, care , bond , respect......among them.....I can recall the episode when ACP became blind & was leaving bureau......everyone was crying......Daya said---hume chhorke maat jaiye sir.......asha too did say that... & Abhi was crying silently...they all were raising their hands.....towards ACP & calling him.....so emotional.....last day's scene reminds me o that scene nearly of eight nine years ago.

certainly.....everything was excellent in last day...that was such a breath taking..episode.... whatever will write here to describe it will be insufficient to define such a beautiful episode.......CID proves its class once again....the acting was just superb, magnificent...high class....their torrid emotions were .......just ineffable to define

Bumper Question :

yes...that was the most shocking part as ACP was almost gone to save this shrude criminal....& also....a woman can do this type of crime...I sometimes become just numb to think how can a woman.... who is treated as affectionate mother....do this type of crime? it was totally shocking 

Character Discussion :

hmm, daisy's Abhi???not Shruti's????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......very true......he is such a nice chap......such a sentimental guy........& with freddie's wife he was just awesome........& with the gals(kaveri & lavanya) also he was awesome........waise..hoga kyu nehi????? bhai kiski hain??😳😳😳...I love my bhaiya too much....& thanks shruti for praising my sweet brother so much....I just love him....& wish every sis. get a brother like my Abhi bhaiya...

luna_lovegood thumbnail
Hey Suchi..well I am sorry if you think me or anyone else through this question made fun of Daya...none of us intended to do that..and honestly Daya doesnt look bad with a moustache at all...he reminds me of Gabbar Singh bt when did I say I dnt like him this way...

unlike you...I dont remember his image of that long back and I remember him the same always..bt for me too he is someone really special...he was my first crush!! and its a big thing...cause that time I had no idea what a crush is...bt I use to think at age of 5 that when I grow up...if there should be someone like Daya in my life...then it would be so good...have a superhero as a hubby who would take care of you and always be there... 😳 😳 😳

And as far as looks concern...you wont believe (bt there is nthing to disbelieve) I am myself fat and much of a darker complexion...So looks never bother me...I shall always love Daya for jus one simple reason - a child's heart is really pure I believe and when at the age of 5 I can fall in for him πŸ˜† πŸ˜† think how good he must be 😳 😳

bt sorry again if you felt bad
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Shruti, I'm nt at all angry with anyone....cause u write what is the fact....even my own sis bhi mujhe chirati hain.....so why would be I angry????? pls .....I just said whatever I felt, & truely...Daya has changed a lot....& it's quite unnatural what I do abt. Daya....normally everyone even who does very much care for him...say that he should reduce his weight not for looking good, but for his health.....I'm a bit crazy......true it hurts when someone say anything negetive abt. Daya even if by joke,....but believe me I'm not angry at all........the ways are different to care for any person..but surely I know everyone loves Daya very very much.....& everyone want his utmost welfare.....pls buddie don't misunderstand me......I can't be angry with all of u,,, neither think that u all made fun of Daya...this is absolutely impossible...
luna_lovegood thumbnail
bt anyways...I am sorry Suchi... and yeap lemme tell u sth too..Daya isnt jus urs...the day u get him...first am gonna hug him 😳 😳 tell him hes superb πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and then u can have him for the rest of ur / his life πŸ˜‰
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
hey shruti, i know, whoever has seen a dream to get a nice , loyal, responsible, naughty, touching, sensitive, emotional, caring,loving,compassionate,adorable, affectionate, bounteous, jaunty,groom....Daya is for all ..........but in my dream he is only mine 😳 ..but in reality ..yeah I will give u chance to hug him πŸ˜‰ as long as u can πŸ˜†
luna_lovegood thumbnail
dnt worry I wont be able to hug him long enough...I will faint seeing him infrnt of me.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†