Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†jaanu mein sambhal lungi magar make sure saamne jodi na ho wrna mujhe kaun sambhalega!!!πŸ˜†

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
pihu
awsome creation dear
baarish dekhke i go gagaπŸ˜‰

waise aaj me puri tarah bheeg gayi thi subah
itni baarish thi that i left my bus and went walking all the way to office
pata nahii kyun but mann kiya
and was listening to FC
jaha sab baarish ka gaana bajj raha tha😳

explosivebinth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
heyyyyyy i guess m late to d new FC...congratulationsss allllllllll on ids new onee. ..wow yaaa d 1st page rocksss!!!!!!!!awesome heena dear!!!!!
yazh thumbnail
Our hero in a sleeveless vest, was in a punk hairdo, hair all spiked and coloured at the tips, body tatooed(of course paint).He was busy spraying himself when not talking.

he said YO, (it was all in hindi)said i'm rajeev khandelwal, he introduced his photogrpher who made him do this, because he felt our hero is good enough to model but has a good boy image, etc....

Then rajeev said that his fans hair will stand in shock like his. he said everything will come off. hahahaha,

Can't understand what image makeover, he will probably be the most adorable sweetest punk ever. He ended the segment beautifully, very casual. can't remember the words.

Maybe the photos will be menacing.

Do not think it was for Peter, as he said just a makeover may be. Hope it is not for peter.

explosivebinth thumbnail
waise wts on here???im being out of place din log in fr lngg naaaa
-Preeti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: yazh

Our hero in a sleeveless vest, was in a punk hairdo, hair all spiked and coloured at the tips, body tatooed(of course paint).He was busy spraying himself when not talking.

he said YO, (it was all in hindi)said i'm rajeev khandelwal, he introduced his photogrpher who made him do this, because he felt our hero is good enough to model but has a good boy image, etc....

Then rajeev said that his fans hair will stand in shock like his. he said everything will come off. hahahaha,

Can't understand what image makeover, he will probably be the most adorable sweetest punk ever. He ended the segment beautifully, very casual. can't remember the words.

Do not think it was for Peter, as he said just a makeover may be. Hope it is not for peter.

awwwwww
that was so swweet
it won't b for peter
itna funky peterπŸ˜†
explosivebinth thumbnail

Originally posted by: yazh

woww i wudd lovee to c him in a neww looookkk ... btttt is ti out as to whus d lead of peter???

-Preeti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiva

heyyyyyy i guess m late to d new FC...congratulationsss allllllllll on ids new onee. ..wow yaaa d 1st page rocksss!!!!!!!!awesome heena dear!!!!!

hey its never too late
and congo to u too for the new fc
πŸ€—
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: CINDRELLA

Rajeev : my heart is beating
keeps on repeating
Aamna : aunty shayad aapke liye gaa raha hai

πŸ˜† So cute Preeto πŸ˜†

This scene is shoooooooo cute and shweet 😳

By the way, Preeti, are u sure about the news of being Rajeev doing a special appearance in ''Aloo Chaat''?????? 😳

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhu98pihu

Animated

Non-Animated

Hope u all like it..

pihu dear nice creations..gooddd.... πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘