Plastic Surgeons Really Good?

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi friends....I have been watching this programme since the 1st episode. Initially I was really impressed with the Plastic Surgeons at Med Spa, but gradually their work was becoming less impressive. Please dont get me wrong, I dont say that they are not good or they havent brought about any change, but considering they are 'India's top Plastic Surgeon', definitely our expectations tend to be high. The 1st 2 episodes were impressive, whereby the girl with freckles and Johny were worked upon and they were looking really awsome! But from the 3rd episode, I was not quite impressed with them. It looked as though nothing much has been done on the contestants, its just the stylist and make up artist who did the magic with their make up and dress style ! Except 1 or 2, after the 2nd episode the plastic surgery performed was not great.

For eg., in Gursharan's case, his nose and lips were still looking a bit awkward. His nose is really huge bcos of which the attention goes directly on it, so they could have made it slightly smaller. Similarly, in the case of the girl who wanted to be the news reader, the girl who was dressed as a bride in the end, and ashlesha (the latest one), it dint look as though much was done by the Plastic Surgeon for these girls  .

So I dont think these people are India's top Plastic Surgeons, as India is very talented as far as many fields are concerned, so definitely the top Plastic Surgeons in India will be much talented. Maybe Sony TV considered them as they must have offered to do it for free as this would be a big time advertisement for them as Sony would be mentioning them as 'India's Top Plastic Surgeon'.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah sometimes I too get the same feeling ,I remember on girl who has just a few marks on her face , her selection was announced in some punjabhi military parade . after her transformation she looked kind of odd her face looked stretched and old , she looked better before surgery .
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethi_p_r

yeah sometimes I too get the same feeling ,I remember on girl who has just a few marks on her face , her selection was announced in some punjabhi military parade . after her transformation she looked kind of odd her face looked stretched and old , she looked better before surgery .

Exactly! She was the girl who wanted to be a TV Reporter. In the end I dint notice any great change in her, except for the styling of clothes and makeup .

sara7866 thumbnail
i agree with u.. dat punjabi grl used to look good b4 sugery. but after surgey she doesn't luk dat gud. ðŸ˜• alos dat bride i hvnt notice any changes in her.. Edited by sara7866 - 15 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i also do agree that these plastic surgeons may not be the top, but they are doing thing by giving free surgeries to these people. i agree that some of these people didn't look that much different after their surgeries, but it also depends on the case. the girl who was a bride had had like 13 surgeries from before. there was soo much scar tissue to take out that it was harder for them to do it. also with the another girl they had to give her a new nose bridge and everything b/c she could not even breathe. it may not look on the outside that they have done a lot for the people, but if you look at cases closely, they have. it really depends on case to as to how much work can be done.
shushmita thumbnail
Ya I agree,,then maybe than they should not air the show until they have done everything to make them perfect. Its like they are giving out half finished work and airing it. This is really making the show quality go down. I've seen the American version,,It was really amazing,,the trasformations there were EXCELLENT!