written/video/picture upd: june 24

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Okay….so for those who have already seen the show…WHAT AN EPISODE…looks like just us even ektaji likes to see prem shirtless!!! I don't think I haveever seen so many shirtless scenes of any other hero in a balaji soap or any other soap for that matter!!!

Now for the update…

Show starts with lalludin yelling at gaya3 that prem shud be ashmed of himself for coming and asking for money from his sister. He yells at veera for lying to him for her bro. gaya3 ask him if h really thinks prem cud do such a thing and lalludin says that why else wud prem come here?? Just then nihal shows up and gives lallu prems keys, credit cards and otherthings and says that prem returned it saying he cannot keep it..

Seing this preet starts yelling at lallu wud never come and ask for money and he did not come there. He tells lallu that he hasn't understood prem but he knows his bro and prem wud never do something like this. Slowly they all leave one by one an lallu is left standing alone.

Prem comes out and sees meher. She tells him that she is going for a while(BTW where is he getting his clothes…I remember him and the girls leaving without picking anything except babaji photo). He aks about heer and meher tells him that she has also gone out. Meher leaves and prem goes inside. Jus then heer enters and sees that the door is open and closes it and goes in the same room as prem. She opens her hair and starts combing. There prem comes out of the wash room rubbing his eyes with soap ans bumps into heer who obviously falls in his arms… they have an eye locking session and heer slowly gets up and they both go in opposite directions when heer feels her duappata being pulled. Prem turns around and they both look in the mirror and prem shows her that her duppatta us stuck in his ring. He takes and puts it around her when meher enters. They both are surprised and start mumbling stuff about water and cooker…meher tells heer about the soap and heer tells prem wipe it but meher that even heer has soap on her cheek and heer wipes it(wudnt it be cute if prem wiped it for her…maybe after marriage)

Lallu is in the pffice with Harman and preet and they are all trying o find a file. Lallu tells Harman to wasting his time and call prem and then realizes what he said and goes out saying that he needs to control himself. There all the office staff is waiting for him and the manager tells him that most of the staff is quitting.

Ash is dancing in her room when dj comes there and tells her to mourn about her wedding instead of dancing arounf. Suddenly ash feels sick and goes to throw up dj tells her that this will happen if she exercises on an empty stomach. Ash tells her that she ahs been feeling this way for weeks and then goes to eat kachche mangoes and dj asks her if she feels dizzy as well and ash answers "yes". Then DJ feels dizzy and falls.

In the hotel the namger is telling lallu about some new guy who has hotels all over the world and is now competing with them here and employing all his staff. Lallu wonder who this new guy that they have never heard of and manager says that his name is RR: rishabh rampal(wonder who this guy is??)

Prem comes out all dressed up and tells meher that he is leaving. Meher is cooking with heer who hands meher prasads and tells her to give it to prem. Meher goes to prem and tells him that somebody told her that before u go out for a good thing u shud have Prasad and prem takes the Prasad and leaves.

Here dj tells ballu about ashs preganany and tells him to find out who did this to ash.

Later heer is cleaning up and sees prems file and realizes that it is important and goes ou tin the rain to give to him.

Lallu is driving back with preet and Harman and asks them if they think he is not capable of hadling the business. Suddenly he sees prem with the hotel staff and tells preet to stop. They all see prem and lallu wonders what prem is doing with the hotel staff

The rating today wud be a perfect 10/10….bring on the premeer scenes and this show will rock!!

for video update

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/977582

for picture update

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/977423

Edited by shrutibali - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thank you for the update. seems like a good episode to watch. i hope they don't blame Prem for the staff leaving.

bigj66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update

I hope they do blame Prem, because that means Prem and Heer and Meher won't be coming back to the mad house soon but romancing in the Chawl, where Meher keeps going to her kirki( window)
thx so much for the update gosh u r rite premeer scenes i think dj will take ash's pregnancy and mite blame on prem i wish this doesnt happen
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx so much for the wonderful update.
Will watch it later.
Asha004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thx 4 the fantabulous update jaan!!

Can't w8 4 2dayz epi!!Here...we still have 5 hours and 15 minutes
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail