(spoiler alert) the chain

sweet freedom thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
u know that chain that was a horcrux we know r.a.b took it and that could stand for regulus A black and if u remember in 5th hp book wen they're all cleaning siruis's house. well as regulus was siruis's brother he must lived in this house at some point and in the fifth book they find a chain while they're cleaning, dont they. maybe that was it. well im not sure but please tell me wot u think.thanx Edited by goth princess - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it can be that.. it all depends on JKR wat she does... i mean write in her books..v ppl can jus guess... can't be sure.. can we
PixieDust91 thumbnail
Maybe....I donno.

Btw goth princess, can you please make your font smaller.
Nishani thumbnail

Originally posted by: PixieDust91

Maybe....I donno.

Btw goth princess, can you please make your font smaller.

You took the words out of my mouth......I was literally blinded wwhen I first read this post......I had to reread it to understand! 😆😆😆

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
yeah!please reduce ur font size.
its too big

sweet freedom thumbnail
sorry i find it more intresting wen things are more big but i think it was a bit too big
sweet freedom thumbnail
ive changed it now and sorry again
PixieDust91 thumbnail
It's okay goth princess 😉 . It might be the locket.
sumant thumbnail
Ya it can be regulus black but rem he was very young when he died...15 or some and how can he then....you are not a qualified wizard also at that age.

I thought it may be Amelia Bones with a Preceding name starting from R...
I thought that there was no reasonm for JK to kill her in the previous book...so it may be connected to the chain.. 🤔 Edited by sumant - 18 years ago
ronit13 thumbnail
possible
we can only guess