xxashaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Friends,
Oke so for this week its my last update!

Part1

OKe, so the docter wants to leave but sees Rani and asks CR why RK Bhumi has been arrested. The doctor spells everyting out to CR and CR asks him to leave. CR says she has to save Rani.

Part 2

Rani is about to leave when Kuwar Yudhisther screams. CR asks Bhanumati to call Bhumi. She stops Yudhisthir to asks where he is going so angry. He says that he wants to see the servents face who tried to kill his mom. CR says that he better shouldnt do that. And she asks him to bring Bhumi back to her palace.

Yudhisthir and Bhumi leave. It was sooo close... And both sould have met!Rani is real sad. And stares... CR tells the agent to wait 4 her she will be right back.

Cr goes to BR room and she says something to Raja ...(cant her it)... Raja is very shocked. They both go down.

Downstairs Munna is crieing 4 Rani. Niharika, CR and Raja came downstairs. Munna asks Raja to let Rani free. Munna also goed to Niharika to asks for Ranis freedom. CR says that Munna is telling the truth and that Rani isnt the killer.

Part 3

The agent asks who is the killer then? CR says that it is Sukhiya! 🤢 Rudr is angry with Sukhiya and slaps him ans he falls on the ground. Sukhiya wants to talk to CR. Sukhiya gets arrested. Bhanumati agrees with Sukhiya and tells everyting. The agent asks about the jewelery. Bhanumati says she has seen him with the same jewelery. Kali remembers the time she saw Sukhiya coming out of Rani's room. Sukhiya thinks that CR can do anything t compleet her plan and she can even kill her own blood, Im just a servent. Sukhiya want to talk to CR but Raja says he cant. He asks again and he now can talk to CR. He goes upto CR room. CR tells the agent to wait outside. Sukhiya says that she souldnt do anything like this. CR tells him that there is a reason behind all of this and that she will do everything to make her plan succesful!

Kya epi tha yaar!!! Well done 👏 👏 👏
Edited by xxashaxx - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxashaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^DONE!!! 😆 Please leave comment!!! Sorry 4 uploading so long the vid wasnt working well.
jas_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thnx asha...
i ws rely hoping ki yudi gnna see rani today...bt wht a bumer 😕
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh watch her pit father and son against each other using Yudi's love...i don't mind as long as YuRa are together. CR's plans are bound to fail. And maybe Sukhiya himself will turn against her that she got him arrested. 😆 At least now they should do a speedier job with moving the story.
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update
i didnt expect her to save rani
i wonder what she is upto with rani
koko<3 thumbnail
thanks!

ohh sukhiya is in jail now! YES!!
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx 4 teh update
ok sukhiyas arrested thats gud
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for update..Cr change her plan..maybe she figureout who yudi love..poor sukhiya..
anyway CR plan going to backfire on her..
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow what an episode i loved it i predicted to CR will change plan and trap kali but sukhiya wow i loved it...
   now will see more action and more yura scene

thanks asha
for lovely update
MiMi_19 thumbnail
thnx...good that rani is safe now