Sharmii thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Note: Please press thank you instead of saying thanks only.

πŸ˜† Okay....lets get started....Loved Ragini today as usual...!!And Shekhar and Anaru were very cute today...all in all quite a Fuun episode!! πŸ˜›

Episode starts with Radha talking to her hubby's pic and saying sorry that she let ruchi go meet adi due to which they have so many problems.Rohini wakes up  hears this and consoles her mom saying its not her fault.

Meanwhile Ammu is doing yoga and ruchi is just staring blankly  so ammu is  a little upset that ruchi is still not alright.

Radha suddenly gets a wish that she wants to go shirdi.She asks rohini but rohini cant come due to her work so she decides to go alone which upset rohini a lott!!She tells anaru abt this and anaru decides she wants to come along as well.😳radha is surprised at first but happy!!

Just then even adi comes with mangoes for ruchi and ragini pounces on those alphonsoes..πŸ˜† Ani decides that he too will accompany radha to shirdi.

anaru and ragini decide to get hold of parveen babu to book the tickets...at first the guy is reluctant but when anaru threatens she will tell his wife about him eating non -veg he decides he better not cross their paths.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Roshan ammu at first refuses to send anaru with radha but then after some she is convinced cause anaru's starts crying and she lets them go.

radha says a bye to everyone and leaves .Ruchi is also a little sad that her mom is leaving for  shirdi when she needs her the most.

Later on Dr shekhar makes an entry and tells Rohini that after roshan ammu he will see to ragini as well.He is still pretty much pissed with her..so Rohini goes up to him and tries explaining when he says he knows she did cause of  her ego.(Biiig one πŸ˜†and this time she has shekhar's ego ...ufff!! πŸ˜‰)

Rohini complains to ragini as to why shekhar didnt understand her...and ragini tells her sister that without she expressing her thoughts how will he understand!!(hear !! Hear! πŸ˜›)

Shekhar then sees Ruchi while ragini is acting like his assistant (super funny scene πŸ˜†).At last shekhar a little fed up orders her to get hot water...while passing Ragini tells Rohini Shekhar is a handsome doctor di...no just a dil ka doctor par asli doctor!!πŸ˜†(now what did they think...he 's faking as a doc 😑 πŸ˜†)

Shekhar forbids ruchi to study for more than two hours..Rohini tells shekhar that he knows how important the exam is for her.He taunts is that why she didnt call him to the hospital (ask ask 😑)

Roshan ammu decides her jhalli will cook today for evrybody and jhalli too excepts the challenge though ragini badly wants to order for pizza.πŸ˜†

So then Rohini starts cutting this huge vegetable (im sorry guys i dont its name either in english or hindi or any language πŸ˜†its like this huge thorny round green pumpkin πŸ˜† πŸ˜†)So she starts cutting it with great difficulty (in fact starts almost kills it with her knife)

ragini and shekhar come and start laughing and they tease her about it.Just then a big peice hits shekhar and he's says thank god it wasnt the knife.πŸ˜†(gets some killer stares from rohini...aaj use lunch nahin milne wala hai 😳 πŸ˜†)Meanwhile roshan ammu comes and decides to take the matter into her own hands...Ragini still roots for her pizza.πŸ˜†

Ruchi is still worried abt her exams that Ragini decides she will go and talk to her teacher.

Ragini agoes and meets her professor who rants at first that how he had put all his faith on Ruchi and now she cant write.Ragini manages to tell him that she had an accident..he feels sorry but then says he cant postpone the exam as its an national one.

Ragini on her way back meets sanaya who along with fatty are really rude to her abt she having lied about her status etc etc Sanaya then taunts her that now if she has to take part in the fashion show who will buy her colthes??Nikhil comes and sees and looks pretty upset and thoughtful as well...😳(after sheku i like nikhu πŸ˜†)

Ragini comes back home and cries to rohini that she doesnt wanto become a model anymore and wants her mom back.Rohini consoles her and they hug!

Meanwhile ruchi is just not able to concentrate so shekhar tries to cheer up.He takes her to the balcony and tells her its time she lets go of her hanger...he gives her a cushion and tells her to hit him and imagine him as adi(how does he know adi...shekhar's birdies work overtime πŸ˜†)Ruchi starts softly and then he starts hitting him really hard (koi apu ko marta hai 😑 πŸ˜†)He stops her and she finally breaks down.Rohini is looking at this and happy to see shekhar solving ruchi's problem.

just then radha calls up and everyone is excited to talk to her.She asks abt everyone and talks to ruchi and everyone cant wait to have her back!!

The end!! 😳

Edited by magnificent me - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sharmii  great job and thanks for the update. Hope they upload it soon....

And   I have a rough idea about your expertise in the kitchen department.... πŸ˜†   I think you need to help out dear at home in the kitchen  once in a while  you will be able recognize the vegetables....πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Just kidding dear...you enjoy life... Kitchen can wait

Edited by Dimdim - 15 years ago
Sharmii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimdim

Sharmii good job ...thanks for the update.

So now I have a rough idea how good you are in the kitchen department.... πŸ˜†

Okaaay...πŸ˜† This vegetable (looks like a fruit) is actually fanmous in Mumbai but for some reason i dont know its name..

is my description not good enough??Am i worse than jhalli? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Dimdim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharmii

Okaaay...πŸ˜† This vegetable (looks like a fruit) is actually fanmous in Mumbai but for some reason i dont know its name..

is my description not good enough??Am i worse than jhalli? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I have to see the episode now...wondering....what that vegetable is ...

Sharmii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimdim

Sharmii  great job and thanks for the update. Hope they upload it soon....

And   I have a rough idea about your expertise in the kitchen department.... πŸ˜†   I think you need to help out dear at home kitchen  once in a while  you will be able recognize the vegetables....πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Just kidding dear...you enjoy life... Kitchen can wait

I knoow this vegetable I really do....I was just too scared to ask my mom its name else she goes off on her kitchen cooking rant.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Dimdim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharmii

I knoow this vegetable I really do....I was just too scared to ask my mom its name else she goes off on her kitchen cooking rant.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

We all are the same dear.... Been there done that...so like I said just have fun...

minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanxs Sharmii.. looks like a nice episode with loads of Shekhar in it.. πŸ‘

P.S: I havent seen the episode yet.. but it sounds like Rohini was tackling a jackfruit also called fanas in Marathi.. πŸ˜‰
Edited by minniemau - 15 years ago
Sharmii thumbnail

Waise Even I felt like taking the cushion and whacking apu till he promises me a few things.... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Par mera ssiva uspar koi hath utaye.....hargis nahiin!! 😑

Ps: Should I pm anu and ask for 'guess the fruit' contest🀣

Edited by Sharmii - 15 years ago
Dimdim thumbnail

Originally posted by: minniemau

Thanxs Sharmii.. looks like a nice episode with loads of Shekhar in it.. πŸ‘

P.S: I havent seen the episode yet.. but it sounds like Rohini was tackling a jackfruit also called fanas in Marathi.. πŸ˜‰

After Sharmii's description it seems to be Jackfruit.  Kattal in Hindi I think.

Sharmii....hope it wasn't Karela or Turia....πŸ˜† those are the simple ones...dear. No more fruit talks on update thread or else Anu will make her presence known.....with the broom....

rihanna89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hey thnx for the update πŸ˜›

Note: Please press thank you instead of saying thanks only.

Edited by magnificent me - 15 years ago