payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Here i am again, this time with the DOTW 😃
Hope you like it and enjoy 😃

Questions:

1. What did you think of our lovely Daya's Introduction, did you think it was great, did you think he could of said more.. your views on it 😊

2. Did you think thwe 20 year twist was good or bad and why... meaning affective for a good story line??

3. If you were the director or the creator of the episode, what would you have given the title (of the epi) , any special reason ??

4. What did you think of the performance of CID in todays episode, the way they dressed, they way they acted and good/ bad comments??

5. Who did you think stole the neckless, why and did you think the plan was clever or could have been better??

6. What did you think of the whole episode in the end... was it good and a great episode to watch... was anything missing that you thought could have been added... so basically how would you rate it ??

7. Any other comments you would like to add??

Hope you enjoyed answering the questions 😃

Edited by payal_r - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Questions:

1. What did you think of our lovely Daya's Introduction, did you think it was great, did you think he could of said more.. your views on it 😊

ohhhh gooooooooooooood it was awesome...as Daya was fishing & told us the introduction.....honestly speaking I wanted to see more......I wanted to listen more from him.......cause he was looking damn damn good sitting there with bare foot & fishing with the fishing rod....among the all scenes I liked most the introduction scene..
2. Did you think thwe 20 year twist was good or bad and why... meaning affective for a good story line?? 

It wasn't bad...yeah I really like the mysteries about past......20 years ago.......the situation was totally different.....I liked the plot .but did preetam steal the necklace & if he did....then why shaila was going to marry preetam?????here something is missing....if they showed that shaila's father killer preetam for stealing her necklace then it could be appropriate....otherwise how it would possible for preetam's wife to keep the deadbody in shaila's bunglow? ...I big blopper it is. 

3. If you were the director or the creator of the episode, what would you have given the title (of the epi) , any special reason ?? 

I would probably name it as Hauted Past as I liked the 20 years concept a lot.......I am very passionate about past.......even I want to see that time when I wasn't being born........past attracts me like a magnet.........I like past mysteries......because it's more tough to detect &more thrilling....

4. What did you think of the performance of CID in todays episode, the way they dressed, they way they acted and good/ bad comments?? 

CID team is excellent.....they always act excellent...no complain abt. their acting....and also the supporting cast were good as well.as far as dresses are concerned it was as usual...I think girls dressed more fashionably yesterday.....but everyone were looking good  

5. Who did you think stole the neckless, why and did you think the plan was clever or could have been better?? 

I thought  might it be shaila's secretery ....but then didn't have any clue...... of course the plan should be better....why preeshita(secretary of shaila) stole the necklace & then put it into the almirah it's a mystery (according to me at least) ......how she did it ? I could only understood why she was taking revenge.....

6. What did you think of the whole episode in the end... was it good and a great episode to watch... was anything missing that you thought could have been added... so basically how would you rate it ??

I thnk the case started well but at last all things were messed up....... it would far better if they showed that shaila's father caught preetam for stealing shaila's necklace and killer him & so ....preetam's daughter came to take revenge.....it could be simple & understandable........again the bloodstains in that hotel.......whose blood it was? they didn't show it properly though the concept was good...it was a forgetable attempt of highly talented CID unit.

hmm yeah....sorry...but Dayaji.....plss...ajkal itna gusse me kyu rehte ho jaan? kitna anjaan lagte ho tum...jab itna zada gusse karte ho....aur plssssssssssssss when would u shave  man? plsssssssssssssss cut down your moustache & beard...and give me back my sweeeeeeeeeeeet, cuuuuuuuuute Daya.... 

----yeah enjoyed a looooooooooooot....... thanks for this lovely DOTW

luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: payal_r

Here i am again, this time with the DOTW 😃
Hope you like it and enjoy 😃

Questions:

Daya is amazing with the job..no wonder he gets to do it almost always 😆😆

Well I think if they thought of the story...they should have thought of CID SB...

20 saal baad 😛

I loved ACP's new dressin style..but Daya doesnt luk any way nice with his beard...rest was cool

Well I thought it to be Ishaan..bt it was a gud story I must say

7.5/10..

Well I really missed CID SB after yesterday's epi and I hope it starts back

---Hey qs were amazing..lets hope u say sth similar for ans too 😉