20th June 08 Panchvin Paas written update

a_b thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello Good evening, Namaste, salaam, aadaab, satsriyakal main hoon aapki dost Anu aur main lekar aayi hoon aapke liye aajka Panchvin Paas.  😊

Todays Panchvin paas as usual had lots. Srk as usual looked kool.😳

The first contestant today was Sudhanshu Dubey from Bhopal  a 20 year old student who is also a very good guitar player. He is a very unique person he has no girlfriend neither does he have a particular choice for girls.πŸ˜†

The first class mate is Dheirya

Q) Class Two Hindi for Rs. 10000

Hindi varnamala ke anusaar kram se likhe jaane par in mein se kaun sa phal sabse pehle aata hai?

Ans.  Imli

Q) Class 2 General Knowledge for Rs. 20000

A flag is shown and Sudhanshu is asked to name the country which has that flag.

Dheirya departs and in comes Anubhav

Q) Class 1 English for Rs. 50000

What is a baby goat called in English?

a)      Lamb    b) calf    c) Kid

Ans.  Kid

Q) Class 1 social studies for Rs. 100000

What is our 1st Prime Minister's Birthday celebrated as?

Ans. Children's Day

Anubhav departs and our Favourite Shreiya is back. Yes Shreiya is back and this proves that Taaruni was there only for 1 show.πŸ˜ƒ

Q) Class 4 Computers for Rs 200000

What does the word 'M' stand for in the MICR technology used in banks?

Ans. Magnetic

Sudhanshu used a cheat Taak Jhaank and after seeing Shreiya's answer still gives his answer as Monitoring but he is wrong and Shreiya saves him by giving the right answer.πŸ˜•

Q) Class 3 Maths for Rs. 500000

How many rays can be drawn from one fixed point?

Ans. Infinite

Shreiya departs and in comes Milanjeet

Sudhanshu has a cause for earning the money he will spend the money on the treatment of his mother who has thyroid.😭

Q) Class 4 Monument and places for Rs 1000000

Whcih of the cities had a granary called Gol Ghar?

Ans. Patna

Sudhanshu got over confident and mixed Gol Gumbadh which is in Bijapur and Gol Ghar and gave the wrong answer he did not even use his cheat. He lost 3 lac rupees and came down to two lac and after admitting that he is not tez than a panchvin paas he went away.πŸ‘

The next contestant in the line was 24 year old Software Engineer from Cognigent Technology Solutions from Bhubneshwar Pragjyoti .

Pragjyoti was a brilliant student who has always got a rank from class 3 to class 10 she stood first in class 5 and got 92.7 % marks in the class 10 board exams.πŸ‘

Though Pragjyoti is said to have a stage fright she came dancing on the stage.

The first classmate is again the very adorable and cute Dheirya😳

Q) Class 1 General Knowledge for Rs. 10000

What is the full form of the hospital related term OPD?

Ans. Out Patient Department

She is a multi linguistic person and could speak in different tones she spoke in South Indian, Bihari and Bengali language.πŸ‘

Q) Class 4 Science for Rs 20000

True or False

The chlorophyll in plants helps to convert solar energy to chemical energy.

Ans. True

Pragjyoti speaks in Bihari tone along with SRK and says amswer ko thok diya.πŸ˜†

Pragjyoti's mother says she is the most intelligent girl in the family.😊

Dheirya departs and in come the cute Shreiya

Q) Class 2 English for Rs. 50000

If ing is added to sing it becomes singing spell the word which is made after ing is added to the word tape?

Ans. Taping

Q) Class 3 Measurement  for Rs 100000

If one bar of chocolate weighs 100 gms then how many kg will 20 bars of chocolate weigh?

Ans. 2 kg

Shreiya departs and in comes the dada Anubhav. Anubhav and Pragjyoti talk in Bengali with each other and Srk who knows nothing of Bengali asks Anubhav kahin tum log mujhe Bengali mein gaali toh nahin de rahe  na then Anubhav explains him the real meaning.

Q) Class 4 Social Studies for Rs. 200000

What is the highest Civilian award given by the Indian Government to an individual?

Ans. Bharat Ratna.

Pragjyoti is very intelligent and always very confident about her answers.

Q Class 3 Indian Geography for Rs 500000

Which states touch the national capital territory of India?

Ans. UP and Haryana.

Pragjyoti get confused in her answer and uses her cheat Taak Jhaank Anubhav gives the answer as UP and Haryana which Pragjyoti was thinking as Uttaranchal Rajasthan Haryana and PunjabπŸ˜•

The chutti bell rings and the class is over for the day which means that Pragjyoti is the rollover contestant for tomorrow.. The class is ended by a funny poem written by SRK about school when he was in class 8.πŸ˜†

The moment of the day was shown as Pragjyoti speaking in Bihari Language.πŸ˜†

All in all a good show with some serious quizzing and a lot of fun. On a rating scale i will give a perfect 10/10 to this show for Pragjyoti's intelligence.πŸ‘

I wont be there tomorrow but you guys don't miss the show and the updates and the videos as for the first time in Panchvin Paas somebody will win a crore rupees and for the first time on Indian television the question for 5 crore is shown.πŸ˜ƒ

So thats all for today see you all on Sunday same time same place till then it is me Anu signing off saying tata bbye good night saiyonara chao and as SRK says Kalvida.

Do post in your comments

Love you allπŸ€—

Anu

Edited by a_b - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
verry nice thanks
I think she is going to win 1 Crore
amby_luv thumbnail
i wonder if she is the one crore winner 😳
trueandlovely thumbnail
AWESOME update! I love a_b for this WONDERRRFULLL written update. I missed the show and came here to read it (with questions). You are sooooo awesome! Thanks and I hope there is an update tomorrow as well.

ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you so very much it is a very long update.
a_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: trueandlovely

AWESOME update! I love a_b for this WONDERRRFULLL written update. I missed the show and came here to read it (with questions). You are sooooo awesome! Thanks and I hope there is an update tomorrow as well.

Saara will post the update for today very soon.

trueandlovely thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_b

Saara will post the update for today very soon.

Ahhhh, Saara ji, kaha hai aap???????????????? No updates yet :-( I heard someone went till 5 crores today!!!

a_b, why didnt you update today? Aap busy hai aaj kya? I hope you can update us tomorrow as I watch for the written updates regularly.

Good job to all of you once again!

trueandlovely thumbnail
Ok,going to bed now. No updates yet :-(
explosivebinth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wooohh lovleyy update dear .... cograts to the contestant..lucky to win a crore ...bagful of money ehhehe ..
trueandlovely thumbnail
I hope someone is able to post written update for today (22nd June 2008). It's been aired already, so anyone???