20 June updt:Raj &Yuvraj are best friends

dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Here's what happened,

Short update:

Yuvraj arrives and Kul ask him to get out...but Rajdeep come on time and tell everyone that Yuvraj is his best friend....
    At the dinning table Rajdeep ask Kul to forgive Yuvraj and she lies and says he's forgiven....
    Rajdeep tell Yuvraj he has decided to move all of his business form Canada to India...Yuvraj gets happy and says his heart too has stared to like the country... Rajdeep ask whether hehas fallen in love...but they decide to talk about the girl later...
    Trish and Yuvraj have a cute moment and Kul disrupts and tell Yuvraj that she hasn't forgiven him and ask him to stay in the basement if he wants...
    The girls and Mr.Kholie disagree with Kul on her behavior with Yuvraj....Kul ask for evidence to proove Yuv's innocence....
  • Mr.Kholie finds the letter Yuvraj wrote for them and balme Kul for hidding it....

Detailed Update:

Living room:

Kul opens the door and Yuvraj stands there smiling….Kul. Sujata, and Mansha are shocked to see him…..Mr.Kholie too walks in there….Raj try to touch Kul's feet and get the blessing but she stops him..then he try get blessing from Mr.Kholie but Kul ask him to stop….everyone is upset to see this….Mr.Kholie ask YuvRaj where he's been….Raj says he went to chandigar and he told everyone before leaving…Kul ask Mr.Kholie not to ask any questions from yuvraj because they don't care to know about his personal life….and ask him to leave the house at once….Mansha walks in there and she's happy to see Yuvraj….he says looks like you people are not happy to see me….but Trish will be more than happy and ask Mansha to call her….Kul says there's' no need to call anyone and no one is happy to see you so please leave the house….Rajdeep comes down asking who it is…and see Yuvraj and says he looks familiar and they both laugh and hug!!!😲 (I have a feeling this track is going exactly the MPKDH way)….Rajdeep asks Yuvraj whether he liked his surprise….Yuvraj says so you came one day early to surprise me……

Trish hears Yuvraj's voice and run downstairs and is elated to see him….Rajdeep introduce Yuvraj to everyone as his best friend….Yuvraj sees Trish and says I still haven't met you…Trish smiles….Rajdeep says then go meet her….Yuvraj goes to Trish and they stare at each other and blush…..(Hum dil de chuke sanam theme music plays)….Kul comes there and take Trish away asking everyone to come to breakfast….

Dinning table:

Everyone sit at the table except the two Rajs…..Kul calls them…and Rajdeep sit next to Trish…. Mansha whisper to Tanya that's Yuvraj's chair…. there's no chair for Yuvraj to sit (exact copy from fromMPKDH)…. Everyone is upset…..Kul ask Narayan to bring a extra chair….Yuvraj too feel bad….he says looks like aunty is mad at me…..Rajdeep says why is that ….because as far as I know Yuvraj can never make anyone unhappy….all the girls get happy….Yuvraj says that's because aunty feels like I didn't inform her before leaving….but aunty I explained everything in my letter….Rajdeep says aunty you really look like you are mad at Yuvraj and it's my fault I'm the one who asked him to leave….so I should be punished….and I won't eat until you forgive Yuvraj ….Kul says wow you have started a protest now….and smiles and says I was just joking I wasn't mad at Yuvraj…and he's forgiven….(Ok…she's definitely lying😆)….everyone is happy….Yuvraj thank Rajdeep and Trish too thank Kul….Rajdeep says he want Yuvraj to stay with them too but if it's too much trouble they can stay at a hotel….Kul says her sister will be mad at her if she let  them do that and says she'll make some arrangements for Yuvraj too….

At the stair case:

Rajdeep says he has decided to shift all of his business form Canada to India….Yuvraj get happy and says that's awesome because now he doesn't want to leave the country because his heart has stared to like the country….Rajdeep asks is it the country your heart like or a girl who lives in it….Yuvraj dodge the question and ask Raj to go sleep…he says find he'll sleep today but they will star talking tomorrow from where they left off….Yuvraj agrees to do so…Raj says something is wrong with you😆….and leaves….Yuvraj sees Trish walking in the hall way and goes to her…

Living room:

Yuvraj pulls Trish toward him and they stare at each other ….he apologize to her and she says would have died if he didn't return but the good thing is mom has forgiven us…Kul comes there and see Yuvraj and Trish holding each other and screams Trish….and ask them what they are doing….Yuvraj says but aunty you forgave me….Kul says I did that for Rajdeep ….and ask Trish to go to her room and take Yuvraj to show his room….

Basement:

Kul take Yuvraj to the basement where all the boxes and trash is at and tell him to bring his luggage there and he can sleep in there….and says you want to live here right then here's your room…I'm sure you are used to living like this (that's too harsh)…Yuvraj smiles and says thanks to her…she says you're welcome and leave….Trish has tears in her eyes….she ask Yuvraj to leave the house immediately because Kul is always looking to insult her….Yuvraj says he left her once but will never leave her again and now he has to win Kul's heart….

Girls' room:

The girls get happy that Raj is back and everything is ok now…but Tanya says sometime because of one misunderstanding people lose a lot of things and they have to pay a big price…(Is that a for shadowing that Yuvraj-Trish won't unite?🤔)….sujata ask her to forget that because now everything is ok…Mansha ask now Trish will marry Yuvraj right…Sujata says of course…Mansha says I too pray to god all the time asking for Yuvraj and Trish di's marriage…Trish walks in and tell her sisters nothing is ok…everything is wrong….and throw her bangles on to the dressing table….and starts crying….sisters get worried and come to her….

Kul/Mr.Kholie's room:

Mr,Kholie advice Kul that what she'd doing is wrong….but Kul disagrees and says from now on he won't listen to anyone and will do what she think is right…..in the girls room sujata decide to talk to Kul but Trish says there's no use….the girls says Kul's actions are wrong…Mr.Kholie says Yuvraj is innocent and it's not his fault…Kul ask Mr.Kholie to bring evidence to prove it….and leaves form there..

Mr.Kholie goes to get his blanket and some papers fall out of it…he pick them up and see the letter Yuvraj wrote before leaving….and says that means Yuvraj was telling the truth….and Kul how could you stoop sp low….now I will give you evidence that Yuvraj is innocent….

Today's epi rating....7.5/10.....the current track is exactly like  MPKDH....now I have doughts on Rajdeep and Trish union....becasue the entire family wants Yuvraj and Trish to unite....overall it was a good episode....

Edited by dgba - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Sparsh* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for such a detailed update..cant wait to watch the epi 😊
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great update 😃

I loved Kul's reaction when she came to know that both raj are Best friends 😆
lakss thumbnail
Do update the video(20th june) soon.......
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks. So the fake & Real Raj are besties? hmmm copying the MPKDH track. 😆
MiMi_19 thumbnail
Thnx alot for the update....
sara-khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank you o much gr8 update