pretty_mugdha thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hello everyone,😳

well i am thinking of writing a fan-fic,i kindaa have the basic story in my mind but will surely need the help of u guys to add more twists and turns to the story(i cant dream all the time,right!).its a story abt. our two fav. bros-.DV

here is the outline of main characters

dharam-big bro. of veer,responsible,mature and shy but doesnot go unconcious all the time.

veer-younger bro. of dharam,fun+funny,talkative,arrogaant at times,cares only abt his bro. and is not a messiha or nething of that sort.

dharam veer r real brothers.

rajkumari snigdha-responsible,mature,calm,dreams of her prince charming but can do  nething for her rajya's betterment.(opp. dharam)

pratigya-talkative,immature,short tempered, boys,luvs snigdha,is her dasi cum bodyguard cum best friend.(opp. veer)

if u like me to begin the fan fic then pls. post ur replies or else i'll drop down the idea.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pretty_mugdha thumbnail
many views but no reply 😭 .ok no probs, i'll not write the fan-fic
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
no no please do write... i could give you a suggestion if you wanted though... i personally feel the names of the heroines could possibly be altered... 😳 i hope you didnt feel too bad about the suggestion... rest assured you write the ff and I am sure you will have loads of readers... 😳
_A_d_i_t_i_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey dear. pls continu, the outline seems nice. wait for sometime you will get more replies πŸ˜ƒ
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! Sounds interesting! 😳

Go ahead!...Will read weneva i get time! πŸ˜›

Cheerz

❀️Dakoo Gurl~❀️
Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 15 years ago
pretty_mugdha thumbnail
hey thanks for ur reply πŸ˜ƒ
i would like to know what the names of heroines should b??it can be nething except ananya and sia,they dont go with the characters
i really need help of u guys to take the story forward,u see i m not a good story teller. 😊
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pretty_mugdha

hey thanks for ur reply πŸ˜ƒ
i would like to know what the names of heroines should b??it can be nething except ananya and sia,they dont go with the characters
i really need help of u guys to take the story forward,u see i m not a good story teller. 😊

Names??..... πŸ€” erm!....πŸ€”

Askkk Lasshhyyy dee she'll suggest koolio one;s!!!.... πŸ˜ƒ

❀️Dakoo Gurl~❀️
inderjit cute thumbnail
plz write Edited by inderjit cute - 15 years ago
DVrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: pretty_mugdha

hey thanks for ur reply πŸ˜ƒi would like to know what the names of heroines should b??
it can be nething except ananya and sia,they dont go with the characters

opp. dharam - dhania
opp. veer - vada.... πŸ˜†

no offence!!
_A_d_i_t_i_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: DVrocks

opp. dharam - dhania
opp. veer - vada.... πŸ˜†

no offence!!

πŸ˜†