Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
narendra jha has also acted in one more indian movie chandra bose(the forgotten hero),it is a documentary movie.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That is Subhash chandra Bose not chandra Bose..
arabian_love thumbnail
thanks sudhir for telling me the correct name of the movie
adonis thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

That is Subhash chandra Bose not chandra Bose..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adonis

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†  adonis I have watched more all , all movies of Jha jee..
Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 15 years ago
arabian_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

πŸ˜†  adonis I have watched more all , all movies of Jha jee..

OH ASTONISHING AND AMAZING SUDHIR BHAI YOU WATCHED ALL THE MOVIES OF NARENDRA JHA πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ WOW πŸ˜ƒ
I HAVE ALSO WATCHED NARENDRA JHA MOVIES πŸ˜ƒ BUT EXCEPT TWO OF HIS MOVIE LIKE KACHCHI SADAK AND SUBHASAH CHANDRA BOSE 😭
arabian_love thumbnail
the title role of thief of baghdad was played by narendra jha πŸ₯° πŸ˜œπŸ™‚  another name for him ahmed in the show.

and more i am glad to know and i have seen the last episode of cha where the creatives of cha had shown that narendra jha is out of coma and he is fit and fine πŸ˜€ πŸ₯° and again he is back in air force uniform as a commander of air force,this news is worth for me πŸ˜‰

narendra jha performed  the title role of thief of baghdad on zee,he is damn good in thief of baghdad,he is a clever thief who steals and robs cruel people,and he is even not afraid of evil king of baghdad jaffer who has evil magical powers,he truly loves the fairy princess yasmeen πŸ₯° who is in the captivity of evil king of baghdad jaffer who wants to marry her because he know if he marry her he would become the king of the whole world.however thief of baghdad,ahmed (narendra jha) always help people and rescue the people from evil clutches of jaffer.narendra jha as a thief is too brave,humanitarion,kind in this.this role of narendra jha is totally dfferent from zee tv raavan where narendra jha plays the raavan and air force commander arya veer pratap.Thumbs%20Up . ahmed(narendra jha) does not steal for his own purpose but he gives them to the poor people from whom evil king of baghdad jaffer snatched from them.and thief of baghdad(narendra jha) is even not afaid from black magic.
arabian_love thumbnail

meaning of narendra name is king of men πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³ oh wow .this name suits his personality