Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: urooj101

narendra jha also did an endlish play chanakya 😊

Ufff really ............ you did Phd  on Narendra Jha.. Amazing.. Urooj ji.. πŸ‘

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
narendra jha voice is deep with resounding effect,its good that he has maintained him self physically 😳
arabian_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

ohh mera Narendra jha post is super duper hit.. and all credit goes to adonis and ofcourse urooj ji... πŸ‘ Thanks adonis and urooj ji..

your most welcome sudhirm.and thanks for your complements😊

adonis thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

narendra jha voice is deep with resounding effect,its good that he has maintained him self physically 😳

Now who are you Urooj.. Answer us πŸ˜† Pick one only

1. Just a fan like us
2. A die hard fan like some who hang around IF

Which ever category you come in, u are right and Jha is a great man and now with his deep voice and great physique, he will get more fans πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

He already has die hard fans in Sudhir Bhai, Mannaji, Pallavi didi, You and Me. We will make him a hit.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

BTW did you tell him to act as Kamsa in Mahabharat πŸ‘ He will do an awesome job πŸ‘
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adonis

Now who are you Urooj.. Answer us πŸ˜† Pick one only

1. Just a fan like us
2. A die hard fan like some who hang around IF

Which ever category you come in, u are right and Jha is a great man and now with his deep voice and great physique, he will get more fans πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

He already has die hard fans in Sudhir Bhai, Mannaji, Pallavi didi, You and Me. We will make him a hit.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

BTW did you tell him to act as Kamsa in Mahabharat πŸ‘ He will do an awesome job πŸ‘
[/QUOTE 

adonis I love to read your post..We can open now a Narendra jha FC..

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 15 years ago

adonis thumbnail
Narendra Jha Fan Club good idea... but open only here on Other Forums.. I hate to travel around IF πŸ˜†

Thanks Sudhir Bhai for liking my posts 😳 Bhai kiska hoon mai πŸ˜‰
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
ask Bhaskar bhai.. I think He wont allow us to open FC here.. May be Bhaskar bhai also a die hard Fan of NJ.. Then it will be possible..Ho sakta hai Bhaskar Bhai likes Smart guy like NJ..
adonis thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

ask Bhaskar bhai.. I think He wont allow us to open FC here.. May be Bhaskar bhai also a die hard Fan of NJ.. Then it will be possible..Ho sakta hai Bhaskar Bhai likes Smart guy like NJ..

Great idea Sudhir Bhai, lets also convert Thakur Saab to be a NJ fan , I m sure if he reads this post and all of NJs qualities like physique and deep voice, he may change. Moreover NJ is educated as well and he has worked in a lot of other serials. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks to Uroojs hard core and dedication and deep study about NJ,   he/she changed me and you to be his hard core fans πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Urooj, urooj are a male or a female. so it is easy for me to write he if you are a HE and a she if you are a SHE. Please resolve this confusion immediately.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanks in advance 😊
arabian_love thumbnail
i am urooj saleem,a female from pakistan from a punjabi house hold,in hindi its mean bulandi.yes i am a die hard fan of narendra jha he make me crazy from his serial thief of baghdad on zee tv,where he performed the title role of thief of baghdad. Edited by urooj101 - 15 years ago
adonis thumbnail

i am urooj saleem,a female from pakistan from a punjabi house hold,in hindi its mean bulandi.yes i am a die hard fan of narendra jha he make me crazy from his serial thief of baghdad on zee tv,where he performed the totle role of thief of baghdad

Nice meeting you Urooj, so you are our Didi or lil sister πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am Adonis aka HANDSOME GREEK GOD, but my real name is Sheriff Bhai. And im based at CANADA downstairs commonly known as USA.πŸ˜ƒ

Sudhir Bhai is based in Mumbai and he works very close with the Telly Industry Dons and Donnis. πŸ˜ƒ

Nice meeting you here 😳

Now Sudhir Bhai, open a new topic "Anybody has Thief of Bhagdad" I would like to see just one episode. Uroojji, do you have any youtubes of Baghdads thief, if so please share here. 😊