Do u want to say something..

ocean_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
So the journey is going to end now.Its time to wake up from the dream,cause we reached the destination.But dont wanna to say Good-bye, just wanna to say keep in touch through Mishal fan club.Coz we r friends na.So the bonding of friendship never break down if u not break it. But still i'm gonna miss this forum.Coz its the forum where my feelings got their wings & the members & mods are being so nice that they never try to stop them or discourage anyone. So thanx to the mods being so nice to us & lot of love to them & my friends of the forum. Edited by ocean_girl - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sona.b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is soooo much too say but words are not enough to express the feeling......This forum is to mee like my dreamland ...intialy i hav joined it only for the show but after being part of this forum i hav made sooo many lovely frnds....i will miss LS forum but wont say that i will miss u all bcoz i will never forget frnds .....i have a special bond with all u guys over here....and as OG said keep in touch through Mishal FC
lot's of love to all the member of LS Forum 😃
Arsh_here thumbnail
as Sona said.... there's a lot to say.. but words r not enough... n plus i have no words to express my feelings towards LS n LS members in words..!

yeah.. we will be in touch through Mishal's Fan CLub..!! come n join there friends..!

i juss wanna thank everyone for being very friendly wid me..! thanks for all ur support.. m gonna miss u all... love u all a lot..!! we have a special bonding here.. so it wont break easily... keep in touch guys..!!

Lods of Love,
Arshiya..!
Nika_d thumbnail
Hello .. is the forum ending??? Did I miss anything??????? 😕

Ya its been a wonderful journey. Its been 6 months since the show ended but we still bonded well and kept the forum and the spirit of LS going. Cheers to all the members and all the wonderful ppl who made this forum, the mods, admins n all. Thanks guys.

Yup we will stay in touch through Mish's FC. Guys who havent joined it yet, just do it NOW! Its in the celebs section. Edited by Nika_d - 15 years ago
cool_adeena thumbnail
yup its such a cool place.ll surely miss this forum n my experience with this forum.it was great.u guys are such great n helpful friends.please keep in touch 😊

CHEERS to LS,this forum n all wonderful people here 😃

LOVE U 😳 😳 😳