Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adonis thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

..adonis mujhhe bhi milta thha... 😆 hmm no those were my fav cadbury's chocolates....kuchh adults ko bhi milta thha.. But they were kids acc to Neha.. 😆

Why as per Neha, as per the world also, they are kids only being taken care of by international Aunties and Daadis on forums. 😆

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adonis

Why as per Neha, as per the world also, they are kids only being taken care of by international Aunties and Daadis on forums. 😆

😆

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vandu4ever

Di..... Can I adopt ur baby plz?? Neha kissed ur baby naaaaaa😳 now I wanna kiss ur cuttie baby😉

Can post ur baby's pic plz???? I wannna kiss ur baby...😳

I forgot to take pics coz Neha was chatting so much and I wasn't expecting all this........and soon my turn was up , after I came out, I realised that I didn't take pics😳...even if I had taken it, due to security reasons, cannot post pics of my baby😳

BTW, my boy has been kissed by Kareena and Kajol also in the same event...and I am sure he will be kissed by many more...You can adopt him after he has been kissed by entire Bollywood😆

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

I forgot to take pics coz Neha was chatting so much and I wasn't expecting all this........and soon my turn was up , after I came out, I realised that I didn't take pics😳...even if I had taken it, due to security reasons, cannot post pics of my baby😳

BTW, my boy has been kissed by Kareena and Kajol also in the same event...and I am sure he will be kissed by many more...You can adopt him after he has been kissed by entire Bollywood😆

nooooooooo not entire bollywood😆😆😆 Only Neha Bamb n Salman Khan's kissie😳😳😳

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
sooo sweeet thats really nice
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aw thats so cute!

😳