MOHABATTEIN(AR/AK/AA/RM)(updatedpt20)pmz later

ramani thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

PART 1

Though the sun is shining brightly still cold breezes r blowing.Even in the hot summer

cold breezes entertains people of that place.It has pleasant atmosphere far away from the city's

busy n polluted environment.In such a peaceful place  is situated the highly reputed college for

medicine in our nation MEDICO(Its situated nearly 20Km away from Ooty).When u have a look at the college from a distance it looks like a single large mansion but its actually parted by a tall wall(made by AMBUJA cement i guess)n there r actually two colleges MEDICO for BOYS n MEDICO for GIRLS.Both of them have same features.Apart from the usual college infrastructure,Both have large hostel facilities,Both have got a temple,a large PODIUM,but one of the head has taken care of their students so that they r good at extra curricular activies like MUSIC,SPORTS. The HEADS of the two institutions even though have same aims n plans but r diiferent wen it comes to there implementation.

Dr.Shashank Gupta n Dr.Padma Gupta r the heads of the MEDICO for BOYS N GIRLS resp.

Dr.Shashank Gupta has been a hard man from the beginning whereas Padma has always been a  sweet but strict when it comes to studies.

Shashank and Padma  got married nearly 28yrs ago. Their?s was an arranged marriage.They knew little about each other at the start but they were happy because they had the same aim, which was to establish a good Medical college and to generate the best Doctors of the nation and so they started the MEDICO college for BOYS and GIRLS and very soon has reached the pinnacle of success. The main idea for establishing two different institutions separately for boys and girls was to maintain the discipline and to prevent distractions that usually takes place. Despite these measures an incident took place nearly 7yrs ago which made shashank even more tougher and strict which definitely Padma was agains and is now running  MEDICO for GIRLS purely on her terms.And till date MEDICO remains the prestigious and reputed Medical college of the nation. Every year the college produces 1000 of doctors and 1000 new students join the college. The first day for the new academic year again starts today and the grounds of MEDICO is ready to embrace the new student with the same warmth and best wishes.

On the grounds of MEDICO a tall figure extended his arms on either side with his eyes directly piercing at the powerful sun rays as if challenging the sun. He starts his day with this  everyday. And today is again the day he awaits for the whole year because a new bunch of fresh students will join the institution today. He loves this duty of making the best doctors and is proud the way he achieved his aim in a very short time on his own terms, never compromising on any matter. And then his mind was setting up into the other matters when he was interrupted by someone.

Person: Good morning Dr.Shashank..

Shashank : Good morning, Prof.shubankar.

Shubankar : Sir, aaj ki meeting ke poori tayyari hogayi meeting 11 baje ko hai ,sir. Students college 10baje tak  aa jayenge.

Shashank : thank you prof.Shubankar. mai naye students se seminar hall me milunga apne meeting se pehle.yaad rakhiye everyone should be present at the seminar hall by that time kyunki aapko pata hai mujhe meetings ke beech commotion bilkul pasand nahi And also  make sure that all of them receive a copy of the rules and regulation of this college that they have to follow at any cost unless they want to get expelled.

Shubankar : ok sir. Any thing else sir.

Shashank : no, you can leave.

Shubankar(in a bit relaxed way) : thankyou, sir.

At Padma Bhansal?s residence

Padma  was enjoying her morning coffee in her room when she received a phone call. Thinking  who would be calling  her so early she lifted the receiver.

Padma : hello.

Women on phone(otherside): Good morning, Dr.Padma. it?s me keerti.

Padma : good morning, prof.Keerti. itni subah subah call kiya aapne.

Keerti : well, mam. Jho meeting aaj afternoon 3 baje ko tha it?s got preponed to 11am. I was just informed by prof shubhankar.

Padma : oh, God!. Yeh, hameesha timing  change kyu kardete hai.

Keerti : mam, woh actually Dr.Shashank Gupta ke kuch  aur appointments the so he wanted it to finish early.so he could attend his appointments.

Padma : accha yeh baat hai. Tho hamare appointments ka kya kare.

Keerti : maam, mujhe pata nahi tha aapke appointments ke bare me. I have checked your schedule and uske hisaab se aapto free hai.oh!no I shouldn?t have said yes to prof shubankar. I?m sorry mam.

Padma : are keerti maine tho bas aise hi bol diya. I?m absolutely free. I was just wondering itna hone ke baad bhi Dr.Shashank nahi badle.anyways aaj students kitne baje tak report karenge.

Keerti : maam.10 baje tak aajayenge.

Padma : ok, meeting se pehle I will meet them in the seminar hall ask every one to be there on time.

Keerti : ok,maam.

Padma : aur yaad rakhiye ki is baar bhi students ko kissi bhi tarah ki pareshani na aur khaas kar hostel accommodation me kyunki iss baar hamera college ke seats badaye  gaye hai .

Keerti : yes, maam. Saare tayyariya hogayi .and  extra 200 students keliye bhi hostel accommodation bhi arrange ho gaya.

Padma : good work Keerti. I will see you in the college then.

Keerti : yes maam.

Padma kept the receiver down and she could feel the excitement that resided in herself because she is going to meet once again a fresh bunch of students whom she would mould into the best doctors and a smile spread over her face as she thinks how much she loved this duty.

This is my first ff hope u liked it  plz comment so i can improve n plz be frank. 

PART 1 n 2 - PG 1

PART 3 - PG2

PART 4 n 5 - PG3

PART 6n 7 - PG4

Part 8 - Pg6

part 9 & 10 - pg 7

Part 11- pg 8

part 12 - pg 9

Part 13 -pg 10

Part 14 - Pg 13

Part 15 - Pg 15

Part 16 - Pg 17

Part 17 - Pg 19

Part  18 - page 21

part 19 - page 23

part 20 - page 25

My other ff's

One shot AR FF-Destiny decides  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1108189

Lost Identity -  https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1097741&PID=20022697&#20022697

Edited by ramani - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nuts- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
me first!!

yehhh!! loved the part ramani...very well written

continue soon

pl.read my ff too

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=971418&TPN=5

meethi
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
an amzng prt....... a very gud concept...... jus gr888.. waitng 2 read more...update soonn 😊 😊
shalika thumbnail
nice ff do continue soon and plzz pm me when u r done
wow just lovewd the it...seriously i loved when stories are depicted from movies coz nowadays movies has great storyline and their characters are so good that it suit armaan riddhima and the rest of the gang..actually i realy wanted someone to write story on AR following the movie mohabatein and you read my mind!!thank you so much pls update soon...i just hope armaan is not taking shahrukhs character coz that would be so sad coz we know how the story goes..i just hope all the DMG couples(AA,RM,AR) are the the freshmen and actualy have a wish if riddhima is playing kirans character in mohabbatein and armaan is karan..it suits them..but anyways its your story who am i to interfere.. 😆 😆 😆 surely whatever you have written will surely be superb..pls do update soon
zaf
ramani thumbnail
PART 2
At the station:     

(It's 8am n the train has reached the station with all the new students of MEDICO)

Angad finally stepped on to the platform. He was waiting for this moment for 2yrs. It was his dream to study in MEDICO.His brother,Anil had also done his medicine in this college and so it was his dream to pursue the same. And finally he did complete his dream. He could see many bright faces moving cheerfully all around the station who were just like him very excited and enthusiastic to reach the college. He was always wanted to be the best doctor n make his family proud of him this was his only aim n at the same time he's a social conscious person too n wanted to serve the poor. He wanted his first day in college to be a perfect day n he was well informed by his bro that Dr.shashank was a very strict head n would deffinetly not tolerate any indiscipline act n so he didn't want to do anything that would annoy him n so as a start he got dressed his best in a jeans with a simple white t-shirt. He was well prepared to enter his dream land conscious not to go against the rules but he was not aware that life has planned something else for him here. With all the excitement n happiness He collected his luggage and moved towards the long queue at the exit counter.

And still on the station platform was Atul checking out the surroundings where he has to spend his 5precious years. And seeing the pretty girls he assured himself that he will have a good time. He always been a big flirt(ofcourse a flop flirt) and never misses a chance to lure the girls. Though he is a flop flirt he never gives up. He believed in the saying "Try try until you succeed". Kisi aur issue me yeh follow kare ya na kare lekin flirting mein hamesha yeh yaad rakta hai. He was having a look through the platform at the girls bt he found an abandoned white handkerchief, he lifted it and found a letter 'A' beautifully knitted at one of its corner.

Atul (thinking): Anita, alisha, anjali, aishwarya ,anusha, amulya, avanti, anila, ya phir anarkali.
(well yeh sochthe hue atul aage bade humming a song in mainhoona style in himself )           ; ; ;           ; ; ;       
Kiska hai yeh rumaal ,

Kiska hai yeh rumaal ,jho Mere paas aaya re.
                    Isko dekh mujko kai naam aye re.
                    Jiska bhi ho yeh woh bilkul na dareeeeeeeeeeee.
                    Aeeeea e, Dene yeh unhe mai aa raha hoouhu
N with lst line he made a circle(n so he couldn't see where he was going) n collided with someone. He settled soon to see a tall beautiful lady donning a jeans with a beautiful white top with a angry look on her face.
Atul soon realized what he's done n recovered from his trance .

Atul : I'm sorry.

Lady: what sorry. Dekh ke nahi chal sakte.

Atul : hamesha dekh kar hi chalta hoo par aaj ….. 

Lady: stop ur nonsense (n turns away).

Atul(doesn't want to let her go): aapka naam A se shuru hota hai. 

Lady : excuse me.

Atul : maine poocha aapka naam A se shuru hota hai.

Lady(bit surprised) : haa. Lekin tumhe kaise pata.

Atul : experience. 

A :what?

Atul : haan. Kya hai na mei itne ladkiyon se mila hoon ki ab chehre dekh kar naam bata deta hoon. 

A : phir se shuru karde apni bak bak.(n turns away).

Atul : are rukiye tho sahi. Me yeh aapka rumaal lotane ayah u. 

A : rumaal konsa rumaal.

Atul : yeh rumaal.(n shows her the rumaal). 

A : sorry, yeh rumaal mera nahi hai.

Atul : no, it has to be urs. Dekhiye aapka naam A se shuru hota hai aur iss rumaal pe yaha A letter knit kiya gaya tho aap ka hi hoga. 

A : are agar naam A se shuru hota hai tho aap kya saare aise rumaal mere ghar bejdenge .

Atul : agar aap kahenge toh woh bhi kar dunga sirf ghar ka address de dijiye. 

A (couldn't find where the discussion leading to and was really pissed off so she thought it was btter to leave him without answering n so turns away):

Lekin Humare atul koi kaam adhura nahi chodte phirse us lady ke peeche gaye.

Atul : are rukhiye tho, kaha jaa rahi hai aap 

A :are ajeeb zabardasti hai mai tumse kyu baat karu. Mai tumhe jaanti tak nahi.

Atul : naaraz kyu hote hai . chaliye rumaal aapka nahi . waise mera naam atul hai aur aapka. 

A : (omg yeh ab kuch zyada ho gaya.) Tum kya karoge mera naam jhanker. 

Atul : mai tho bas aise hi pooch raha tha. Mera naam bhi A se shuru hota hai aur aapka bhi. Aur ek jothisya ji ne mujhse kaha tha ki ek ladki jiska naam A se shuru hota hai will add colours to my life. 

A : (really pissed off this time but somehow managed to smile bcz this time she would retaliate): accha aisi baath hai , well ek baar rumaal dikhayiye ,aare yeh tho unka rumaal hai I mean maine aisi galthi kaisi kardi ki unka rumaal bhool gayi.
(saying so she slipped the kerchief into her bag).

Atul(confused): unka ? kiska??

A: well actually yeh mere hubby ka hai woh isiko doondh rahe hai,yeh unki mummy ki aakri nishani hai thank u, or aapko bathadu kya coincidence hai mujse bhi ek jothisyaji ne aisi hi bath kahi aur lijiye mujhe woh mill bhi gayye tho aapko bhi aapki zindigi mai colors add karne waali jaldi hi mill jayegi.

Atul(shocked):oh,well kaha hai aapke woh. 

A(tensed pointed her finger in a random direction that ended at a guy wearing jeans n a white t-shirt)

N as atul turned around to have a look at the guy the lady found this as the chance n skipped away wishing nt to meet this guy agn.

Atul (had a look on the guy n turned around to find the lady gone he was left confused): well handsome hey,lekin mera jitna nahi.

He thought wat a waste of time flirting with a married girl bt he really liked her n wanted to meet her once again.Thinking so he moved towards the exit with his luggage.      

I hope u liked it.

Thanx for the comments.
dnt worry I promise u good AR scenes Edited by ramani - 15 years ago
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
really an awwsome update please continue it soon and send pm please

Naa sawaal ban ke mila karo,Naa jawaab ban ke mila karo,Meri zindagi mera khwaab hai,Mujhe khwaab ban ke mila karo.
Edited by kvn1983 - 15 years ago
-Nuts- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
WoW!!! superb ramani!!!

pl. give atul his share of luck. He's always a flop in the end.

loved it. it's going the mohabbatein way...angad getting down at the station
etc. wow....these are my fav jodis.ar,ak,aa,rm..

waiting for ur next part impatiently

meethi
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey dat was great luv ar/kash cnt wait 2 read mre updte sooon
shalika thumbnail
nice update
thanks for d pm plzzzzzz continue soon