Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jjknlvr91 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Recap: Angad touches Kripa's hands and gets the most weirdest and good feeling!

Part Four:

Kripa gets hold of Angad's hand and a cold shiver goes through her spine "wow she thinks his hand is so cold and firm" ( lol ) Angad just smiles at her while doing the dance move they do the spin thing ( i dont know what you call it) and suddenly Kripa's hand slips out of Angad's hand and she falls really really hard on her ankel.

Kripa: Ouch ouch bahoth dard hoo ra hai 

Angad is trying to wrap a patti thing around her ankel but he cant concentrate

Angad: Kripa Ji daard kaam ho ja a ga ticka? I am sorry once again

Kripa is not paying atttention what he is say all she is thinking that Angad is looking very dashing at the moment! Suddenly he waves his hand in her face just to see if she is paying attention.

Kripa is blushing majorly know: Oh umm sorry  Its ok! she smiles sweetly at him Angad is very close to her she feels really shy

Angad gets up from wraping the ankel around and then he looks towards kripa who is is deep thought he thinks to himself she looks so pretty.

Angad: ok tick hia may jaan oun?

Kripa: back from her thought she wanted him to stay longer so she thinks of something quickly :  aap mujay ghar tak drop karsak thay? You know my ankel hurts and i cant drive and my driver is outta town..

Angad smiles because he wanted to stay too: Ticke hai lakin app ki car?

Kripa:I ll tell my bihya to come pick it up ok?

Angad: Umm ticke hai lakin i have to make an important call thinking that he wont make it to visit Kripa's family so he leaves to make the important phone call

While Kripa is sitting there she remembers about meeting the Khanna's and she decides to call her brother and tell him about the car and she wont be able to make it:

Kripa: Hello Josh Bihya

Josh: Haan Kripa

Kripa: Umm i dont think i can make it to the party meera ankel got twisted so i am having a friend drop me off too so you can come pick up the car cant you?

Josh: Aacha ticke hai why dont you just wait for me?

Kripa: not wanting to answer why : umm bihya srry i have to go though now ticke hai bye

Josh: bye

She hangs up the phone

Angad comes back a little upset for not having to meet kripa : Umm you know what the funny thing is that you dont even know my name

Kripa smiles : OH haan may appka naam be nahe pooche  I am Kripa and you arrreeee...

Angad relizing that he had to complete the sentence felt a little embarrsed: I am Angad

Angad sings for the rercording while Kripa patiently waits for him. As they both head out to Angads car Kripa is limping and not really paying attention to whats going on she trips over a rock but before she could fall she grabs onto Angad's shirt it rips a little , he quickly grabs her before she falls

Kripa: Oh thanks!Sorry about the shirt

Angad: no problem

Kripa: you dont mind if i hold on to you would you? I dont want to fall again : thinking that she will touch him again

Angad smiles: Sure

In the car ride Kripa and Angad talk about life and how they came to here and what there favorite things are and finally Kripa tells him that her house is here and he smiles at her

Angad: ok ticke hai bye

Kripa: you have to come inside Angad ji please!

Angad looks at her and he just cant refuse to say no to her

Kripa thinks that her family should be back at home because it is late at night anyhow so they could meet him. As they go inside Kripa holds on to him just because she wants to and because she doesnt want to fall ( lol😆) They get inside Kripa's house

Kripa: So this is my beautiful home i have told you about

Angad : looking around Wow it is beautiful just like you said he looks at all her childhood pictures just then he notices 1 particular picture there is  a little boy and a little girl hugging each other he goes close to it and Kripa follows him and he says : Where did you get this picture from?

Kripa is just about to explain when Kripa's mom comes and recognizes Angad

k' mom: Angad beta tum yahaan par?

Angad is very confused? same with Kripa

To be continued..

Preview: Angad and Kripa find out that they are the people that have loved each other since childhood from kripa's mom! 😳

Edited by jjknlvr91 - 18 years ago
ritu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjknlvr91

O I am sorry Ritu29 I totally forgot i just needed a name at the moment! I dont think many people are reading my fan-fic 😕

arre nahi nahi yaar im not offeneded at all yaar i was only joking i dont mind really yaar...... its only a fanfic and i understand its ok....AND DONT WORRY PEOPLE R READING UR FANFIC ....SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT COMMENT U SEE ...SO JUST CARRY ON........UR DOING GR8....👏

<RITU>

Edited by ritu29 - 18 years ago
jjknlvr91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu29

arre nahi nahi yaar im not offeneded at all yaar i was only joking i dont mind really yaar...... its only a fanfic and i understand its ok....AND DONT WORRY PEOPLE R READING UR FANFIC ....SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT COMMENT U SEE ...SO JUST CARRY ON........UR DOING GR8....👏

<RITU>

thanks! i continued it tell me if you  liked it!

nottyangel thumbnail
👏com on com on hurry up i cant wait 4 da next part so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
cont fast 😉
sweets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg..tht was sooo lovely, simply fabulous...pls post the next part soon.
marvelous.malks thumbnail
that was awesome! cont soon! 😛
ritu29 thumbnail
yep i liked it for sure....its was a gr8 part plz continue soon....

<OUMA:MY HUBBY LEFT ME FOR RITU>
jjknlvr91 thumbnail

Recap:  Angad and Kripa are at Kripa's house when Kripa mom recognises ( spelling ) Angad

Part Four:

K'mom: Angad beta nahe pachana mujay?

Angad: Haan lakin?? He is majorly confused!!! same with Kripa

they both think how does she know who I am??

K'mom : I am Kripa's mom obviously remember when you were little you were in love with each other she gives a smirk on her face she wants to see Angads and Kripas reaction

Angad and Kripa are majorly blushing and turning red and were trying really hard not show that they already kind of like each other and wre trying to smile in front of Kripa's mom

Angad: Aunti Lakin app log tho merra ghar pay hona chahya...phir?

K'mom: Actully Kripa called us and told us that her ankel was twisted so I decided to come home and wait for her just in case.. Vaise bhi How did you guys meet?

Kripa is feeling really awkward while her mom gives up to the answer goes and gets that picture album which has both their child hood pictures so she isnt in the room

Angad smile at Kripa: Well thats werid is'nt it? I felt something familar about you that i cant describe: he is kind of blushing while talking to her he just wanted to bring a conversation with her (lol)

Kripa is feeeling reeeeely awkward but manages to reply back to him: haan i thought so too when you told me your name... ( she is still leaning/ hold on to him 😳)

Angad was about to speek just when Kripa's mom comes back: Kripa Angad ko beto nahe bologe and why are you leaning on him?

Kripa is turning red and feeling shy: umm mama vo

Angad intruppts and he looks at Kripa she is looking down he smiles which K'mom notices : vo aunti Kripa ka paar

K'mom: oo haaan Kripa yahaan par aaoo she takes Kripa's hand and Kripa releases the other hand from Angad and comes sits next to her mom: K's mom: Angad beta tum be aaoo

She shows them pictures of each other most of them were when they were hugging or when Angad was kissing Kripa's cheek ( oh wow is she lucky 😳) they soon arrived to the last picture Angad and Kripa shaking hands and Kripa is crying

Angad: yay picture?

Kripa: haan I remember tumm ne meere doll ke baal kat dee ya tha and I got very mad at you and I broke your action figurine and you got mad at me

Angad: and we didnt talk for one week

K'mom: is looking at their expressions she can see that they still love eah other she smiles thinking that this should be talked about infront of Angad's parents

Kripa: yes and our moms made us shake our hands and i didnt want to so i cried but then

Angad: we were in love again and laughs so does Kripa

then 2 seconds later they both relize what he said and were quite again Kripa's mom thinks that they want to be alone so she decides to leave: I think I am going to leave vaise be I forgot to call Josh and tell him your home Kripa and so then she leaves

Both Kripa and Angad just sit there for what seems like forever but its only been like 5 minuted when this time Kripa breaks the awkward silence

She smiles and says : or aab? referring back to what he said about being in love

Angad: aab bi he smiles at her and says I still love you! Do you still love me Kripa?

To be continued..

Preview: Kripa's answer to Angad what do you think...

srry its kind of short but I am writing another part right now it ll be longer this one is just short because i want you to think what Kripa will answer... 😉

ritu29 thumbnail
GR8 PART YAAR plz continue soon..... 👏 👏

<RITU>
jjknlvr91 thumbnail

Recap: Kripa will reply back to Angad does she really love him or does she have her heart set on some1 else?

Part Five:

Angad: aab bi he smiles at her and says I still love you! Do you still love me Kripa?

Kripa: She smiles shly: and says no

Angad gets a major shock he is so surprised: Then who do you love?

Kripa smiles she is holding the picture album: I love him pointing at Angad when they were little

Angad: Smiles aacha ticke hai then I love her: pointing at Kripa she smiles and blushes

Kripa: offcourse i love you Angad

Angad takes Kripa in his arms and they hug Angad kisses Kripa's cheek and She kisses him back and there back to hugging soon k'mom comes downstairs and smiles

K'mom: whats going on? ( lol )

both Kripa and Angad feel really embarssed and they pull out of each others arms

Angad: umm kuch nahe aunti

Kripa smiles at angad and Angad holds Kripas hand

K'mom: oh stop pretending you two : she laughs:i know you two love each other so i ll just leave you alone

Angad and Kripa are blushing majorly soon k'mom is in her room and Angad and Kripa hug each other Again ( lol i know i like it when they hug!hehe) Angad has to go now

Angad: aab mujay jaana chaye Kripa bahoth time hogya

Kripa is about to get up when Angad stops her: your ankel you cant walk so he kisses her check and the same time she kisses his cheek and they say bye to each other...

Kripas Parents room:

On the Phone:

K'mom: Aaj may bahoth kush hoon Naina

A'mom: vo kyun?

K'mom: aaj Angad or Kripa ek doosra ko milchuk hai

A'mom: suuch???

K'mom: you know ho i left early because kripa's ankel was hurting guess who came to drop her off

A'mom: noo angad really aww i love my son she smiles

K'mom: well he is going to be my son in law

both moms gossip just like teenagers would do and how excited they are for Angad and Kripa to get married soon and they are going to ask them about that tommrow they smile and go to sleep

Kripa's room:

She changes very slowly and then sits on her bed and thinks about Angad and how lucky she is to have him and thinks I have finally found him she smiles and blushes while taking the picture of when they were little she kisses it and says I love Angad and then lies down in her bed covers her self with her blanket and gets a restful sleep

Kripa's Parents room:

K'mom: I think Angad and Kripa are meant of each other ji

K'dad: I know that part lakin they have nt even met you due to their work said that sadly because he had his ho[es up that they would meet other today

K'mom: oh haan i totally forgot to tell you Angad came to drop off Kripa and well From the looks they were exchanging They definatly like each othe

K'dad: thats great aww i cant believe my daughter has grown up

They turn off the lights and both Kripa's parents are fast asleep!

Angads house" Angads Parent room:

A'mom and A' dad already know what happened at Kripa's house so they were about to go to sleep when Angad walks in:

A'dad: Angad beta tum

Angad:Haan umm dad vo umm Kripa umm vo he has a confused face on how to tell my parents on

A'mom understands what her son is thinking: Angad dont worry Kripa ke gar se haan achuke hai hum kaal he vaan par jaaka engagement fix karday gay ticke hai?

Angad smile: I love you mom and he leaves

Angads room:

After he takes a shower and dresses in his Green pJs and is looking very fresh and dashing ( as usual)

Angad is once again writing in his jurnal he has a smile on his face as he cant stop writing about how pretty kripa looked. he is very happy. He is finally fineshed and he walks to his bed lies down shuts the light and thinks I have finally found her!

To be continued.....

Preview of the next couple days: Angad and Kripa are going to get engaged they are happy , Kripa sees Angad  doing something he should not withsome1 else ( new charecter) ( and its not like what simone did with Angad)  and gets very mad and is bout to break the engagement when.........

Love you all! Tell me if you like it! and have a good day...

I m tired i wrote 2 parts today maybe i ll write one more but dont count on it...😃