17th June written update

Veer-Zaara thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hii guys.. was a nice interestiing episode today...
It started with barkha telling Jiya to go away from there and not to humiliate herself and Apu... Jiya gets upset n remembers everyone calls her dabbu n her dads cruel words n she gets very upset... Inside the Rad,an announcer announces 5 couples for the finals n each couple comes in middle of the stage n takes a bow,,

Barkha n Samar were called n they came..and the 5thcouple was jiya n apu.. apu comes alone n wen he turns he realizes jiya is not with him..everypne is surprised n all f dem stare... then barka says in a low voice woh nahi ayegi appu.. bechari dar gayo hogi n all dat..apuu jus leaves from thr n goes in search of her in whole rad n finally sees her going... he stopss n tells her she cant do dat and all dat..jiya cries n says dun make me do dis..i dun wan ppl tolaugh at u ..i cant dance with m sorry n all dat.. they hav a small tiff n apu loses his temper and he sayz yes ur very bad n all dat..he tells her he cant dance witout her n grabs her by her shoulders n brngs her close to him n asks do u love me jiya?

just then barkha appears n shez watching dem with a hurt xpression..she looks upset when she saw them close to each other..jia n apu stare at each ohter like dat den jiya steps bak n says apu mai tumhare saath nahi aaongi and goes away frm thr.. samar also comes n sees dat n hez standing with barkhaa... apu doesnt see them he shoutss at jiya syaing mai tumhare bina dance nahi karunga o sumthn like dat pls come bk n al.l.he was very very sad๐Ÿ˜ญ

then samar grins n says competition shuru hone se pehle hi khatam hogayaa n then barkha sayz lets go in.. Inside the dance of the finalists r goin on and samar n barkhas name is called n they go to dance..they dance welll..but suddenly whlile dancin she sees appu come inside and she gets flustered n forgot her steps..she remembered apuu with jiya kissing n wot happened earelier n all n she got upset n cudnt dance..Kiran n rohan wree like damnnnn,,,๐Ÿ˜† samar looked angry n barkha left the stage just like dat.. samar had to go behind her too..
in the dressing room he angriily grabbedd her tightly n shouted at her real hard.. she shouted back sayin chillaaoo mat... n he wass like tumharii wajey se kya hua dekhoo.. what do u tink of urself..it was so easy for us to win and u spoilt it for us..n she was like samar pls leave me.. and samar sedd no matter what happens ill make sure il be the star of the show.. and he sed sumthn like his dads connections will help him do it and nuthn can stop him from being  a star n all..barkha kept saying leave me leave me n finally he dropped her handss and the he left..

At Jiyas plc they show dadi lookin for a one rupee coin n meetu came n asked her wht happened? dadi explained she wants to do sum mannat for jiya o sumthn with one ruppee..and meetu was like bhagwan ke saath bhii kanjusi and dadi caught her ears..lol.. then they started talkin about jiya and how shez gonna be  a superstar soon.. they start dreaming and meetu sayz vll be on so many albums and vl be able to go for award shows and all dat.. dadi says finally ill get to travel in those kaale kaanch waale gadiyan and i wont give the other ppl outside a lil bit attention.. ppl will see me and say there goes superstar jiya's dadi.. ppl wil start calling me from everywhere.... and then mahesh calls herrr andd dadi saysss ppl have alredy started calling me now๐Ÿ˜‰
meetu sayzz papa bularahe haii... mahesh comes in the room dadi asks y is he home early is everythn ok? mahesh sayz i dint go to office coz i thot ballu myt call n i shud be thr..dadi sayz for him u dint go for work n all.. mahesh asks abt  sadhana for a cup of tea dadi sayz she has gone out n she offers to make tea for him

when she was gonna leave meetu ask,didi superstar banjayegi baad bhi aap chai banatie rahenge..๐Ÿ˜ƒ dadi says kaash woh sach hojaye..and they hug each other..then in RAD when it was apu n jiyas turn to perform apuu comes in alone .. kiran n rohan r surprised, apu says im sorry mai perform nahi karunga..jiya doesnt wanna dance with me .. kiran is upset and rohan is too.. kiran says jo karna hai jeldi karro v r running out of time.. rohan says ill giv u one option choose another partner n perform with her. apu refuses n says mai sirf jiya ke saath dance karunga.. he describess  how it is wen he dances with her and dat he cant do with anyone else๐Ÿ˜ณ then suddenly jiya appears tere n appu n rohan sir break into a smile..she had actually come bk n she sed tum nahi ab hum dono perform karnege๐Ÿ‘ rohan sir n kiran r both relieved n happy
then they show apu n jiyas dance for "chod do aanchal" jiya looked awesome n shalwar kameez and a simple hairstyle and the makeover and appu in old fashioned clothing..it was niceeee and they danced so well..everyone applauded n rohan sir gave them thumbs up twice and wen the performance was over they all got up clapped really hard
samar had seen their dance... at barkas place she was crying and was very sad.kiran came over to her n they both hugged each other..last scene was samar's plc he was speakin to his dad on the phne and asked him to do sumthn n his dad agreed and the show ended there..๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for a wonderful & detailed update๐Ÿ˜ณ. Todays episode well I didnt understand what made Jiya comeback? Is is Barkha? or her own thoughts which is tough calling! Todays episode star was Samar all the way.
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for the update...cant wait to watch the video... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-krazyriya- thumbnail
thanx a lot for the update !!!!!
andriya thumbnail
thanks a lot,great episode!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜›
I'm definitely sure that Smar do something for Jiiya!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก