sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello ppl here's the update for today...

The epi starts off with Liza walking in d hall waiting for the pandit to come. Lajjo cums and asks Liza if d pandit will cum and if whatever he says is true? Liza says yes, he's a good astrologer. Lajjo leaves to prepare food for the pandit. The pandit then comes and says to Liza to show her hand…while he's looking at her hand Liza says to the pandit dat Abhay is away from her now…the pandit then says don't worry it wont be for long time…he will return soon and also says dat ur hand tells me there r some differences btw u and ur husband and dat will also be solved out soon. Liza then asks wat should I do and the pandit tells her to keep trust on her husband as he loves her a lot😃😃😃. Liza then asks Naina to go to the kitchen and tells Lajjo to show her hand to the pandit. The pandit sees Lajjo's face and asks her y there is sorrow on her face and asks her to show her hand..after seeing he says even if u r staying with ur husband u r still far away from him and asks Lajjo if he's rite or not….Meanwhile Rekha calls at home😡😡😡 (This women is sooo possesive)and Naina picks it up…Rekha asks Naina where Lajjo is and where is Uday…Rekha then overhears d pandit's voice 😡😡and asks Naina has sumone cum to the house and Naina says the pandit has cum and dat Liza called him…but before Rekha cud ask further more abt who the pandit is d line gets disconnected😃😃😃(Yippee dats y love d bad weather.)

The pandit says to Lajjo abt a bad omen dat was going on for which her father died and there were also problems for her marriage and now problems in her married life…Liza says the pandit dat he is rite and dat sumone else said it will end after 21 days dat is after two days…but the pandit says no d bad sankat ends today and tells Lajjo dat she can start her married life from today😳(Ohh I'm soo happy).

On the other hand Rekha is worried abt wat to do and then she starts off with her act of being sick and tells Ranjit that she cannot breathe and she's not feeling well at all, she tells him she wants to go back😕😕😕(Iski tho nautanki phirse suru hogayi)…Ranjit says how can we go back when we came just now…Rekha says I cannot stay here and in a hurry I also forgot my medicines at home…Ranjit tells her to relax while he goes and calls his mom…Rekha then tells to herself dat now my tension is you Liza.

Liza says the pandit that it's a good news dat the bad sankat is over today and asks the pandit wat shud Lajjo do…he gives Lajjo a thabis and tells her to tie it on her hand and to bring her husband close to her in two days😳…They both then take blessings from the pandit and the pandit leaves.

Break

Everyone is around Rekha asking her wats wrong with her…she tells she cannot stay here any longer and that she needs to go home…Ranbir says to Rekha u need a doctor not home😆😆..Rekha says I need medicines not doctor(these two will start off anywhere any time)…Ranbir says then give the name of the medicines and we will get it for u …but Rekha says those r homeopatheic medicines nd she needs them urgently.😕😕

Mummyji tells Rekha to go tomorrow morning…but Rekha says she needs to go urgently as she cannot bare it anymore and needs to have her medicine…Ranjit goes for arranging the tickets…while Ranbir looks on to Rekha with doubt.

Back at home Lajjo is deep in thought…Liza cums and says that the thabis will help u get closer to Uday and u shud think abt Uday as he is the important person in ur life...but Lajjo is worried about wat Rekha will say and then Liza says don't worry and tells her that now u will do wat I'll tell u to do…She then tells Lajjo to call Uday as he is angry with her and tells her to atleast call him and ask wat he wants to have for dinner.

In the office Uday thinks about all that has happened and tells to himself dat he does not know wat is in Lajjo's heart but he will not trouble her anymore.😭😭😭

(Ok ppl this is a must watch scene...it was soo funny i soo adore this scene)At home Liza is calling Uday while Lajjo keeps telling her that Uday will not talk to her as he is angry with her and does not want to talk to her but Liza says u say wat I tell u to say…when Uday picks up d phone Liza quickly hands it to Lajjo. Liza signals her to ask wat time will Uday cum…he says after 1 or 1nd hr..he then asks y is there sum work…Lajjo says no there is no work..on the other hand Liza signals there is work..then Lajjo suddenly says yes yes there is work u cum home and I'll tell u😆…Uday then stares at his phone to check if its Lajjo who called him🤣🤣…then Liza signals Lajjo to ask wat Uday will eat..Uday then says whatever u make I'll eat…then Lajjo asks then will u have d Chinni ppls food🤣🤣(At first i soo didnt get wat she said after Uday said Chinese then i got it she said Chinni food😆😆)…Uday asks wat…Lajjo says I'm sorry but I cant say it but that which u really like to have..he then says Chinese food…she says yeah…he then says u cannot make it bring it from outside..Liza then signals Lajjo not from out but she will make it..Lajjo then says no I'll make it for u and she cuts the line. Liza says good now I'll teach u how to make Chinese food.😃

At the airport Rekha is worried and asks Ranjit if the ticket is done…he says everything is fine and don't worry…Rekha then tells herself that her tension will only be over after she reaches Delhi.(If u reach Delhi women😆😆)

Break

In the kitchen Liza is teaching Lajjo how to make the noodles…after it is prepared Lajjo tries to taste the noodles with the spoon but she cannot😆😆..then Liza teaches her how to have it with d fork.

Liza then decorates the hall room with candles 😳😳and Lajjo asks y is she doing it and Liza says in her country they decorate like this on the special day…Lajjo asks wat will happen with all this..Liza says for that u have to wait till Uday cums.Liza then tells Lajjo to go and dress up nicely before Uday cums.😳😳

At the airport Rekha's flight call cums and she gets happy and says 'I'm cuming Liza'.

At home Lajjo is getting all dressed up wid Sajna hai mujhe playing in the background😳… she then goes and takes out the thabis from the cupboard and wears it while Liza looks on happily.😃😃

Precap-Ranjit says to Rekha wat will we do here now dat the flight is cancelled and says lets go back to the hotel…but Rekha protests saying she does not want to got to the hotel she wants to go back home.😆😆😆(yes yes her flight's cancelled time to party🥳🥳🥳)

Sorry if there were any mistakes..Enjoy😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChaitanysFan thumbnail
Thnx for the lovely update Sweetie i hope Liza succede in her plan get's uday and Lajwanti close befor Rekha comes back i don't like Rekha. 😡 😡
sg2600 thumbnail
yeaah :) great update thanks:)
finally this show is taking a lift off:))
sg2600 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha-Anand-4eva

Thnx for the lovely update Sweetie i hope Liza succede in her plan get's uday and Lajwanti close befor Rekha comes back i don't like Rekha. 😡 😡

according to the promos... lajjo and uday are going to  be together😊

thanks to liza 👍🏼

peg_pionne thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks a lot i hope the d-day is tommorow for uday and lajjo 😉
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!

awww i lovce liza
afgprincess786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail