Sharmii thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Please use the thank you button.

😳Ooooh I have quite a Few Favourite scenes today...Of course My favourite Has to be shekhar blasting Rohini.πŸ˜† he put her in her place alright....plus shekhar is getting more and more mysterious!! πŸ˜›

Anyways Lets start...

Radha ji is totally worried about the Fact that she cannot bring 30,000 as she doesnt have the money at all.Meanwhile Rohini is instructing ragini not to call shekhar at any cost while ragini wants to know why (cause your sister's a buddhuram thats why πŸ˜†).Rohini and her big ego says she doesnt want help from anyone while ragini is surprised and says at this point she would have taken help from anyone.

Out of now where Sanya lands up in the hospital and is worried for adi who she goes and hugs.Later adi tells her for the first time he's worried about some one else and this worries sanaya.πŸ˜†

Roshan ammu calls Radha to ask about Ruchi and radha tells her about ruchi and also mumbles about the admission fee being very high.She then talks to Anaru and gives her a few instruction that have to be carried on at home.

At home Roshan ammu is in a dilemma cause at first she doesnt realised radha may not be able to afford the fees but after some beautiful speeches from anaru she actually gets a doubt as to how radha will pay.

Meanwhile Adi babu offers to help radha ji but she totally refuses.

She then decides to go to the hospital herself taking Parveen babu along in case the car breaks down somebody has to push it.πŸ˜†So With roshan ammu driving (πŸ˜†cool Granny!!)anaru all dressed up they arrive.

And so Cool granny becomes a little hot as she starts ordering everyone in the hospital from the receptionist to the doctor.Radha and gang are very surprised to see her and are glad.Later on roshan ammu takes radha to the side and gives her the money to be paid...radha is overwhelmed .😳

Adi too keeps on looking at ruchi from out side but she plainly ignores him saying she does not wish to see him.πŸ˜•He also goes and talks to sanaya and says she wants her to talk to the education  minister so that ruchi can take her exam from the hospital.Sanaya refuses but then adi insists it for him and not ruchi.

Soon everyone else comes in and joins ruchi ...Ragini makes fun of anaru wether she has come for a wedding πŸ˜† and anaru gies it back saying she has bought sweets for ruchi and not to give to 'hatke kate' people.πŸ˜†

Finally its next morning when our shekhar darling arrives home and is surprised to see one execept anru.He asks her and gets to know!

The next sceond he is at the hospital and on the way he meets rohini...He gives her his angriest glare goes up o her and asks her what she was thinking..She too mumbles something but he shuts her up and leaves saying he is here for ruchi and she had no roght to hide it as she knew he could do something.πŸ‘πŸ‘

He goes inside and at once seees the reports ...suddenly a lady comes and hugs him saying it has been so long since she's seen him .Again the other doctors come up and show him the reports...It seemed as if people at the hospital knew him a lot.He reassures radha and ruchi that nothing is wrong.

He comes out and goes gives rohini know the 'apu angry look' and walks out.(looooved it πŸ˜†)

A cute scene...ragini is actually crying when suddenly nikhil ends up at the hospital.She quickly wipes her tears and they have a very nice fight about it.(need to watch it πŸ˜†)Nikhil has come to mmet ruchi i guess.

Meanhwile Shekhar comes back and demands an explantion from Rohini as to why she did this..she says beacuse he told he was busy.Shekhar says his work was important but not that important..she asks him what it was and he replies it is personal (now i want to know πŸ˜†) and he says ruchi is not personal as she is just as important for him.

later the lady doctor comes as well and shekhar introduces her to rohini as his classmate...later on when rohini excuses herself the lady doctor says she really happy to see shekhar smiling even though god has been very kanjoos in his life (wonder what she meant...πŸ˜•)

Ruchi gets discharged and shekhar takes everybody home.Adi looks on from his car(he spend the whole night in the car)and is relieved.

Meanwhile sanaya and fatty are discussing about adi and sanaya is worried.Adi comes over and sanay immediately changes and suggest adi should apologies at once to ruchi(cause this way their chapter will finally be over).Fatty is not too sure about this.

Fatty and Sanaya land up at Roshan villa...at first they mistake Radha to be the servant .Later they realise their mistake...and their kinda of embaressed when they get to know that radha is just the tenant of the house .Ragini whose with radha is not happy about her mom talling her friends all this.Sanya wants to apologise on behalf of adi and wants to give ruchi chocolates but radha refuses.Sanaya is a little angry and says they should let ruchi decide that but radha says she knows her daughter and she enough right to refuse on ruchi's behalf!

Edited by magnificent me - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sharmii that was a wonderful update.
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Looks like a must watch episode with tons of Shekhar in it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†   I want to see Shekhar scolding Rohini.. she had it coming! πŸ˜†

After you update I want to see the next episodes right away.. what is Shekhar's dard bhari kahani? πŸ˜• And god has been kanjoos to Dr. Shekhar?? Kahan? itna handsome hunk with udti julfien toh hai! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† How could any of his female classmates resist him? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† He must have been the Prince Charming of his Medical School πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Sharmii thumbnail

Originally posted by: minniemau

Looks like a must watch episode with tons of Shekhar in it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†   I want to see Shekhar scolding Rohini.. she had it coming! πŸ˜†

After you update I want to see the next episodes right away.. what is Shekhar's dard bhari kahani? πŸ˜• And god has been kanjoos to Dr. Shekhar?? Kahan? itna handsome hunk with udti julfien toh hai! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† How could any of his female classmates resist him? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† He must have been the Prince Charming of his Medical School πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

well not tons...i just highlighted the shekhar parts ...kya pata when again rohini is gonna bug him like this again.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I wish she presses more his 'personal matter'.That way we get a bugged shekhar as well we get to know his persnal stuff.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

kyph_fans thumbnail
thanks for the update ur fast
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharmii

I wish she presses more his 'personal matter'.That way we get a bugged shekhar as well we get to know his persnal stuff.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

You are seriously expecting too much from this bandh-buuj character! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think Ragini is the right person to pester him for that! Rohini se kuccch nahi hoga.. after all her ego is seriously bruised right now πŸ˜‰
Sharmii thumbnail
With Ragino on the job we will get to know more than just his persnal important matter... πŸ˜†
But yeah Nobody has brains like her...she has to be the neighbour's daugher.She was all ready for shekhar's help at anytime.

Its only some people who create a Fuss...Looking forward to rohini complaning more about life.Now that shekhar is oh-so-not-amazed by her attitude. πŸ˜†
cheeky_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update... πŸ‘
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awww..tahnkss jaan..mystery?? πŸ˜• ..oh gosh!!! πŸ‘
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
THANKS for the wonderful update . 😳
Iam so glad that there is more of Shekhar than expected 😳
Iam so lucky that I will get to watch this episode in India.
Who is the Lady doctor ?