Raghuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

It was a diving song sung by divine voice of Raja Hasan.Here is the video of the flawless performance for you:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JG1WRuQdNw[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani_25 thumbnail

Thank You for the great video. He really sang flawless

laxmi129 thumbnail
Is Abhijit in his senses when he says that its an easy song etc etc?? The same song when sung in Jo jeeta wohi superstar got all praises from Vishal and Shekhar who said that singing this song is like making connection with God etc, which Raja surely did. What is that Abhijit's problem?? Raja sang it so well with all divinity. Keep it up Raja!!!
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Raja bhaiya rocked today 👏 ....why he got 6 ??? deserved atleast( as judges r too kanjoos) 7
pdesh thumbnail
Loved Raja's performance...when he sings he takes you on another plane...awesome! 👏 👏 👏
As for the judgement....I don't care much for Abhijit and his comments, would have loved to see some other person in his place like Shankar (from Shankar Ehsaan) or Shaan or someone.
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I LIKE HIS singing
wel done 👏 👏
Raghuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pdesh

Loved Raja's performance...when he sings he takes you on another plane...awesome! 👏 👏 👏
As for the judgement....I don't care much for Abhijit and his comments, would have loved to see some other person in his place like Shankar (from Shankar Ehsaan) or Shaan or someone.

I think no one has sung the song better.Raja gave affect to each and every word of the song and if you listen to the song with Almighty in your mind you will be in a different world.