Lost total respect 4 judges

aNsHu_tEjPaL thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

heyy..

warning::: wht follows are only MY opinions....it may not be yours but like how all of you have a freedom to voice out ur feelings....so do i.......so if u think u will be offended...pls dont continue.....thanks

sooooo...finally the much awaited finale has arrived......the roy family won.....some of you may be happy tht ur fav family won.......however i am not happy at all!  did the roy family deserve to win?? in my opinon, NO!.....

let's look at each family.............i wanted saxena family to win.....why? because i thought they were they complete package..........the parents could dance, the daadi could dance, the kids could dance....so really the entire family could dance

bhalke family.............the kid could dance and the mother could dance........father was a little ifffy........so-so.........the grandparents had a cute factor going on ....so a complete package---kinda?

roy family..........the sali could dance, the kid could dance, the husband could dance...........the wife and naani could not............so a complete package---no!

let's look at performances......

bhalke.....consistent mostly

saxena.......consistent

roy..........no!

so then the question comes............why the roy family??????

was it talent? was it votes? was it luck? was it bias? was it judges?

i personally think.....it was the judges and pure bias...........no matter wht the roy family did........whether it was bad or good performance....they remained tanuja(and therefore kajol and ajays) favorite.........

i would think such big people would not do something like this and the power given to them of selecting a family w/in addition to votes would be used wisely but alas no

lastly i am just disgusted at the outcome and feel cheated.......did not expect this....

again.........mods close it if found irrelevant

again i'd like to say...........above are my opinions....u may agree or disagree thts ur choice........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivanggi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even i was shocked with the results, I was thinking that either Saxena or Bhalke family should have won..

Roy family hadhad some great performances but if you look at there performances as a family, its just okay...

i felt like that the sali was covering for her sister all the time...

I was dissapointed as well with the result....
One more thing i wanted to add..i don't know maybe it's just me...........
--- the finale was DULL, there wasn't anything special.. i didn't even felt like it was a FINALE.....
i guess it was the stage or the setting......I don't know...

that's my opinion 😊
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i didnt watch consistenly but i thought bhalke shouldve won.. they were amazing(the ones i saw) but my bro loved roy.. the roy kid was adorable.. and i didnt feel bad for the saxena's.. they were amazing but no reason to fret over it
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i totally agree with you..
ramas thumbnail

True I was surprised too. But as long as the voters hold the winning card This is bound to happen.

Also the final fate is decided by voters and not judges especilly today. Judges were only there to announce what public spoke thru their votes.

Edited by ramas - 15 years ago
ejaz_crazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i thought saxena shiuld have won. i'm really dissapointed witht he judges

i think we all knoe who deserves to win and in their heart even the roy family knoes that they didn't deserve it
but whats gone is gone. so just congratulate them on winning even thiough i don't think they deserved it

feel bad for rujhaan and shivi, they are fantastic kids
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I too am disappointed at the Roy family winning. I was hoping for the Saxena family to win with Bhalke being first runner up and the Roy's second runner up at best.

Today's result was based on public voting. But the last elmination of the knockout round was the decision of the judges and I feel that itself was unfair. The Kohli family was much better in both the family and the knockout round performance. Therefore I feel some bias did exist.

Anyways, it is all done and over now. Like all of you, I am not happy with the result but have accepted it.

I am sure the Saxena family will encourage the children to continue their dancing.
Jugni.G thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yh i agree with u ...i thought saxena family will win n thinking tht roy family wud be da last one....roy family's dadi/nani couldnt evn dance a step like she is always jumping..n in saxena everione can dance so gd especially da kids..evn bhalke is not bad but Y roy??!!!
but thn i think its the judges whu decided like tanuja has been always with the roy family..evn whn kohli n roy was bottom 2 she chose roy whn kohli family was so gd..
kothra thumbnail

I was also shocked when the results were announced..

I thought it would be Between bhalke n saxena family..i had put my bet on saxena family..😃..

But if u see bhalke n saxena are coming from same area, so may be the votes have been divided in which roy family had an advantage of it.

but i am quite happy with the results..i wish all the best to roy family

enjoywithme thumbnail
Mere hisab se bhi saxena family ko he winner banaya jaana chaheye tha. Roy ya bhalke ko top 3 mei bhi nahi aana chaheye tha...innse kahi acchi to kholi family thi....patel family thi. ubale thi....

Saxena kyo???

Let's take a look....

They never came in the bottom in hole show.
They archive max 10 points in the history of RnR.
Jo kuch bhi RnR mei huya usski starting isse saxena family ne ki....
first 10 points isse family ko mile...(Dil na Diya)
first gift humper isse family ko mila...(Dub jaa mere pyar mei)
Bonous points max bhi first time "Ek aakh maru" is family ko mile.
10-10-10...hetric bhi sirf isse family ko mili.(Mehbooba)
The Only family who can dance 2gether.
Kids r rocking
Billo is Super Rocking

Inn logo ko he base bana kar zee ne itni publicty le...
(saxena family ko hata do, kya tha show mei...just imagine). Chahe vo ajay se huya panga ho ya kids performace mei muqabla ho ya billo ka jalva ho...
Dadi bhi kahi se kaam nahi rahi....puri takat se dance kiya...sab ka saath nibhaya.

Aur kya mila 3rd position...ha ha ha. (2nd to dena tha iss family ko, agar aap koi cheet bhi kar rahe ho to)
3 cheers to zee tv...hip hip huyeeeeeee

Q.1   Roy Family ki saali he always dance kyo karti the apni sister ki place per? zee ne kyo nahi roka usse??

Q.2   Final mei bhi Roy k saath usski saali he dance ki starting kar rahi thi, jacky ki wife kyo end mei aayi?

Q.3   Bhalke k dada dadi ne upper bath kar so called dance kyo kiya...main puchta hu kyo nahi kiya dance?

Q.4   Even Mr. Bhalke Kitna bhul rahe the final mei dance...phir kyo zee ne unnhe 1st runner up diya?

Q.5   Aapne bhi dhekha hoga ki jo family jis week 10 points laati thi vo next week top per hoti thi. Secound last episoad mei saxena family ko 10 points mile, jub ki Roy ko 6. aur vo bottom mei aaya. To kis hisab se final mei roy family ko winner bana diya??? ya to purani voting faltu thi ya final ki voting...aasa kyo??

Q.6   Iss show k starting mei ye bataya gaya tha ki voting k hisab se winner select nahi hoga...judges k points he matter karege, to final mei aasa kyo nahi huya??

Q.7   Zee k pass kya itne bhi paise nahi hai ki vo 2nd aur 3rd position wale ko bhi ek ek trophy de?? khali haat dono best families ko vapis bhejna kya uchit hai???

Q.8   Kahi aasa to nahi ki zee ne Roy family ko dara k ( Jub kholi aur roy aamne saame aane wale the) 5-10 lak Rs. mei ye show Roy ko de diya ho?? Kyo ki show dhekne se to kahi nahi lag raha tha ki Roy ki soma Pooja ko kahi touch bhi kar payi ho...Phir bhi kholi is out???

Socho india sochooooo

Mujhe to lagta hai ki zee ne koi satta lagane wale se taiup kiya hoga....iss liye Roy family jaise family ko winner banaya.

Sahi mei soch kar dhekho...Cricket mei satta lag sakta hai showes mei nahi??? ha ha ha....

Ye he RnR ka final show.

Apne comments zarur de...aur aap ko lagta ho ki main kisi place per galat hu to batana zarur.

Thanks.