ZINDAGI:The FF about LIFE-Part 15 on pg 54!!!!!!!!

Parth Garewal thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys I m so touched by the replies u all sent to my prediction... & I m soooooooooooo glad to tell u all that I m starting a FF... So here is the character sketch...hope u all enjoye this and the promo is cuming tomorrow..😃

ZINDAGI... life....this life is full of unexpected things..so here is a story on that..

Character Sketch

First of all the HEROIN of this ff...
HEER'

Heer is a girl who is '

• Innocent like a Baby'
  • Fresh as a drop of dew'
  • Beautiful as a full moon'

She is the girl who believes that the world has lots of goodness but the thing is that u find some...because in this modern world its very difficult to find a traditional girl'unfortunately she is orphan'she is alone in her life'she only has a frnd named MANSI...she is her world' heer loves mansi' mansi is the only one to which heer confesses everything'mansi is the person in which heer found her sis, mom, frnd, teacher, every1' but heer is waiting for her prince charming..she has never seen him b4, never talked to him, never thot of him that how he wud be..but the fact is that she WAITS for him'

Now the HERO'PREM'

PREM is a guy who is-

'        Rich but very down to earth..

'        A prince charming who every girl wud like to marry..

'        He is the guys who respects a girl'and ll never try to harm her feelings unknowingly also'

he is handsome, charming, rich, naughty,  and a traditional guys who respects his mon very much'& he believes in FAMILY rather than being  alone..and loves his bro PREET very much.. he is one to which prem confesses everything...he noe's every secret of prem'

PREM & HEER, these r d two love birds of this ff...these ff is the story of these two..

and here is PREET..

He is same as prem but he is lil more naughty then him' he is the one who loves to be modern but he is gud at heart..

This is MANSI..

She is cute, naughty, traditional .. and heer is mansi's life..mansi is so sweet but she noe;s that if u want to live in this world u have to be naughty, mean, and u have to change as d  world changes..

now tym for PREM'S PARENTS..

Gaya3 and Lallit.. they are same as they are in d show..

And now were there are love birds there is a shooter too' who tries his level best to separate them but as we noe.. where there is gr8 love there are miracles too'

so here is TAPISH the VILLAIN of this story..

(NO offence to manoj's fans he is just the character..)

He is arrogant, he is so much proud of his money and he is unfortunately the cousin of PREM' they both are same in ages but tapish is rele jealous that he is not as successful as prem'

So these were the important characters of this ff.. if there is a new entry I ll let u all noe in the beginning of that part in which they are going to enter..😃

And I ll update this ff on every FRIDAY' as we all have noting to watch or read on Friday as KDMHMD airs only 4 days a week so u all are invited to read this on every Friday'and there is one reason more that i m rele busy at my college .. so i hope u dont mind if i update it once in a week.. but i promise every part ll b LONG..

So I will update the BRAND NEW promo tom' don't forget to leave the comments'as i ll be waiting for ur feedback..

Luv..

PARTH

INDEX...

Character sketch.............page 1

Promo for the 1st part.............page 2

Part 1.............page 3

Promo for the 2nd part.............page 5

Part 2.............page 6

Promo for the 3rd part.............page 8

Part 3.............page 9

Promo for the 4th part.............page 12

Part 4.............page 12

Promo for the 5th part.............page 14

Part 5.............page 15

Promo for the 6th part.............page 16

Part 6.............page 18

Promo for the 7th part.............page 22

Part 7.............page 23

Promo for the 8th part.............page 25

Part 8.............page 27

Promo for the 9th part.............page 29

Part 9.............page 31

Promo for the 10th part.............page 35

Part 10.............page 37

Promo for the 11th part.............page 40

Part 11.............page 41

Promo for the 12th part.............page 44

Part 12.............page 45

Promo for the 13th part.............page 47

Part 13.............page 48

Promo for the 14th part.............page 50

Part 14.............page 51

Promo for the 15th part.............page 53

Part 15.............page 54

FF COMPLETED!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!

Edited by Parth Garewal - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parth Garewal thumbnail
plz guys ur feedback is REQUIRED... plz reply ur views.. n don't hesitate in telling me my mistakes and do tell me if this was boring..plz but plz comment.. ur replies are priceless for me even if they are negative..

PARTH----------------------
bhai!!!

wow parth.....sooo cool! interesting concept!! another ff on this section! 😳 WOHOO!!! do contince!! 😳 can not wait!

shabz
shafaq92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its really gd. I love reading fanfics in this section. I'm sure your's will live up
to my expectations as well. Can't wait for the promo and update at ur own
pace.
pm rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow... would love to read ur FF
continue at your own pace...

but did you had to pick manoj for the villan... 😭 its okay no problem 😛
salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Parth yaar... this FF sound interesting and will be looking forward to reading more of it....

im really looking forward to the twisted villian.... Monoj ok.....
hmmmm i wonder how evil he will be and hoping he turn good after tho 😳... Premeer forever u knw
😆 Edited by salma_786786 - 15 years ago
Faima_PremHeer thumbnail
ohh please write the first but it seems as if its really really good
HC_ROX thumbnail
hey
nice character sketch.
plz continue fast.
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i want the ff. awsome
iqra
tania_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyy

totally luvd ur character sketch... ur ff sounds reallllly intresting...cant wait for the first part!!! sooo plz continue soon. 😃